Mentally Spartarded is... well... Spartarded...

DeletedUser

I was minding my own business, just trying to start wars with everybody, having a good time - when suddenly I notice support rolling in to one of my cities from MomsBasement. My initial reaction was to feel sorry for this fellow because he is still living under his parents roof... But then I thought to myself, "all we have ever done to the Northern Alliance is drive them into hiding when our alliance destroyed Mentally Spartarded, why would they want to help me out?"

And then I realized, "Oh!!!! They think they can conquer that city because their Warlords Elite buddies let them know that it was a LS nuke city that I just emptied out on some of their birs!" Silly Northern Alliance.

1.jpg

The only question was "where are they going to send the CS from"... So I marked the Northern Alliance as enemies, zoomed out, and looked for nearby cities. Eureka! Ylmir had a city just over an hour away by CS! Perfect!

2.jpg

Ylmir turns out to be a nice guy - loves reading and long walks on the beach. Sadly, though, the sound of my voice (as best as he could hear through the internet) was enough to scare poor Ylmir into thinking twice before sending that CS.

7.jpg

Needles to say, his nerve was fading fast. It takes a lot of courage to attack a ls nuke city that you know is empty from an hour and a half away... Ylmir did the only logical thing to do, and gave up. Unfortunately, not everyone in his alliance was aware of his change of heart.

3.jpg

Support started rolling in from the courageous Cassady, who was determined to help take my city. After all, who wouldn't be? I'm suck a jerk! To my surprise, attacks started coming in from Thane Badger, who led the refugee movement which because their alliance in the first place. I thought to myself "oh well here comes the old bait and switch - they're going to pull support at the last minute and then nail my city". But as the clock ticked down closer and closer to the attack I wondered "what's the point of cutting it so close?" And then...

4.jpg

I haven't been so happy to see a 1/2 ls nuke since I started playing the game! Had Thane Badger and Cassady broken up? Curious, I did a bit of investigation...

5.jpg

Apparently, they think that since my alliance, Blood-Dimmed Tide, faces a war from every angle, the world is finally safe again for Spartards! Nostalgic for the days when those Mentally Spartarded folks would occasionally float free DBP down the river toward my cities, I waited patiently for my CS to arrive!

But then...

6.jpg

They went and conquered a different city with it! I wondered, why not my city? And then I realized that the one they are conquering is even closer to me by CS than the one they had planned on sending it from originally. Maybe if you guys get that city, you can build a lighthouse, research cartography... The CS will probably get to my city in 30 minutes flat! And then it'll sink.

Bring it on, Mentally Spartarded - we've taken you guys to school once and we'll do it again. With or without the support of your own biremes!

Last edited by a moderator:

Thane Badger

Phrourach
I was minding my own business, just trying to start wars with everybody, having a good time - when suddenly I notice support rolling in to one of my cities from MomsBasement. My initial reaction was to feel sorry for this fellow because he is still living under his parents roof... But then I thought to myself, "all we have ever done to the Northern Alliance is drive them into hiding when our alliance destroyed Mentally Spartarded, why would they want to help me out?"

And then I realized, "Oh!!!! They think they can conquer that city because their Warlords Elite buddies let them know that it was a LS nuke city that I just emptied out on some of their birs!" Silly Northern Alliance.

1.jpg

The only question was "where are they going to send the CS from"... So I marked the Northern Alliance as enemies, zoomed out, and looked for nearby cities. Eureka! Ylmir had a city just over an hour away by CS! Perfect!

2.jpg

Ylmir turns out to be a nice guy - loves reading and long walks on the beach. Sadly, though, the sound of my voice (as best as he could hear through the internet) was enough to scare poor Ylmir into thinking twice before sending that CS.

7.jpg

Needles to say, his nerve was fading fast. It takes a lot of courage to attack a ls nuke city that you know is empty from an hour and a half away... Ylmir did the only logical thing to do, and gave up. Unfortunately, not everyone in his alliance was aware of his change of heart.

3.jpg

Support started rolling in from the courageous Cassady, who was determined to help take my city. After all, who wouldn't be? I'm suck a jerk! To my surprise, attacks started coming in from Thane Badger, who led the refugee movement which because their alliance in the first place. I thought to myself "oh well here comes the old bait and switch - they're going to pull support at the last minute and then nail my city". But as the clock ticked down closer and closer to the attack I wondered "what's the point of cutting it so close?" And then...

4.jpg

I haven't been so happy to see a 1/2 ls nuke since I started playing the game! Had Thane Badger and Cassady broken up? Curious, I did a bit of investigation...

5.jpg

Apparently, they think that since my alliance, Blood-Dimmed Tide, faces a war from every angle, the world is finally safe again for Spartards! Nostalgic for the days when those Mentally Spartarded folks would occasionally float free DBP down the river toward my cities, I waited patiently for my CS to arrive!

But then...

6.jpg

They went and conquered a different city with it! I wondered, why not my city? And then I realized that the one they are conquering is even closer to me by CS than the one they had planned on sending it from originally. Maybe if you guys get that city, you can build a lighthouse, research cartography... The CS will probably get to my city in 30 minutes flat! And then it'll sink.

Bring it on, Mentally Spartarded - we've taken you guys to school once and we'll do it again. With or without the support of your own biremes!

Yawn.... you got one thing right today. You ARE a forum troll.

/thread.

DeletedUser22179

/thread.

He isnt the one that is a troll

Dear, Diary

I am a troll I admit it. I have shamed my family and deeply apologize. BDT are awesome and always right. If you are reading this please tell dad(veaterking) that I am sorry I was such a rebel and bout the new MS i just started it was a mistake I was high. If i could make up for it I would but I cant. So I am off on my own in the wild. Don't worry I will surely be sexually assaulted by a raccoon soon enough

5055032357_69d1d1be72.jpg

/thread.

its you

DeletedUser

@Thane Badger - come at me bro! You know which cities just emptied out!

DeletedUser22179

hello and welcome

you may get to see your pre-made die twice

DeletedUser22179

I didn't write this one

Mentally (Adam censored the word)

We have come to make the most amazing premade that anyone has ever saw. Ever. Be prepared... For invitations contact a founder with a little bit about yourself. Please try to include 1) Previous grepolis experience 2) Pictures of penguins 3) Other stuff that is important.

Founders:

Jarpenguin - Dr. Professor Bishop General Chief Lord of Awesomesauce

Skullyhoofd

Leadership:

Zabbi- Co-leader, but nothing more. "responsibility sucks"

Member List:

Rooster Jones - Supreme OverSquirrel (Possesses Pact making abilities/Keys to executive bathroom.)

Edwardicus III

MOSID

Aicy

Skype™ Interceptor: Jtin46

christianisbeast

tommymcm

Fat Lady

Bananasqwe

owen66

siwen

And more :p

DeletedUser22179

what ever

it was kinda sorta a pre-made

anyway it just lost a cs...

and BDT just lost thousands of ls

DeletedUser

Stop telling them our secrets, veater!!! lol

hey jarp - war broke out between BDT and MS - bring back memories?

DeletedUser22423

The last few haven't been wars because

BDT hasn't lost many cities or any really

But this is a war

LOL. Are you telling us you've been playing with your food? You know what they say, "it's not a real meal unless there's a chance it can eat you first".

DeletedUser

haha well then I guess we're finally having a real meal?

or we are the meal?

too soon to say but at least Omega isn't dead anymore...