Mentally Spartarded is... well... Spartarded...

DeletedUser23516

I hope BDT realizes that they are never going to get to the hero worlds if they keep beating on the other top alliances

DeletedUser23516

Unless BDT plans on getting 250 million points themselves, they need to look at the big picture. The same is happening in Athens. Nordic Nightmares is attacking everyone and it is just making it so that they never reach the age of World Wonders. Unless BDT lets the top 50 grow, they are never going to reach the age of wonders, and will never win the world

DeletedUser22179

Unless BDT plans on getting 250 million points themselves, they need to look at the big picture. The same is happening in Athens. Nordic Nightmares is attacking everyone and it is just making it so that they never reach the age of World Wonders. Unless BDT lets the top 50 grow, they are never going to reach the age of wonders, and will never win the world

Same amount of cities same amount of points

DeletedUser22179

You do realize what you are suggesting is that we stop fighting right in the middle of war

In which we are fighting the overwhelming percentage of the top ten alliances

DeletedUser23516

I'm not saying to stop attacking. Wars are a part of Grepolis. I'm just saying is that everyone knows they will win the world, they are just slowing themselves down.

DeletedUser22179

I'm not saying to stop attacking. Wars are a part of Grepolis. I'm just saying is that everyone knows they will win the world, they are just slowing themselves down.

i see why you think that but... No

We are not slowing ourselves down