Newspaper Merges . . .

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser

Anybody have any merges that they would like to share

For one i have one of my own

Wolf Pack and United Nations Merge together to create * Bamfs *

DeletedUser

The Hellenic League 4th ranked alliance, in 45 is merging with Ex0dus (1st ranked in 45)
and i have inside word that Skullduggery might merge into Ex0dus as well

DeletedUser

I thought that Seraphim and The Empire were supposed to merge

DeletedUser

irish war wolves don't need to merge were sorta good.

DeletedUser30092

Lol yeah kinda MRA getting 99 members first. Congrats.

DeletedUser25133

Krynge now we both know that won't happen lol

It's gonna be a good test in 44 with all the alliances

DeletedUser

I withdraw the merge of United Nations and Wolf Pack

We remain Wolf Pack

DeletedUser

wolf pack and akuma seing as al the funy conversations you have youre both good leaders if you would listen to each other

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

I listen to him all the time

its annoying

he thinks hes a good leader but he's not

DeletedUser

no your both like each other nice to your allies but a pain to each other so its pretty hilarious that your not together

DeletedUser

Yeah im sorry for my alliance being such an MRA Glaciator, that is why we have the 2nd highest average points in the Top 10 alliances. Not to mention we have 2-3 times the amount of players and we are still able to keep our average that high.

I have utmost respect for the smaller truly "Elite" alliances that currently have a higher average points than us and are made up of truly remarkable and impressive players.

However i am fine with the term MRA, because this MRA lasted far longer than your "Elite" alliance Glaciator, how did that whole thing work out for you big guy?

But best of luck to the rest of you alliances out there. This has proven to be a very interesting world. A lot of great players out there. I cant wait to see how this all unfolds at the end of BP :)

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Ok first of all this isnt the place to talk about that and second of all did you not read what the sign said it didnt say talk to players about blahblahblah it said merges to discuss about merges or unless your talking about trying to merge a big alliance together ( which never works out ) but if your doing that then keep talking but if your just talking to Glaciator theres a forum for that

DeletedUser

Ok Im sorry L3G3ND, I will try not to offend you next time and will keep my posts on topic. :)

DeletedUser

Merge

Wolf Pack merges with Vengeful Brothers

Voting on a name right now

DeletedUser

Yeah i seem like the Mod of Troy

im always making the forum threads

DeletedUser

Its most likely going to be "The Reborn"
We got like 11 votes on that one

DeletedUser27700

Kinda sounds like what happens when you loose all your cities, doesn't it?;) I would't know about that:cool:

Status
Not open for further replies.