miscellaneous banter

• Thread starter DeletedUser22650
  • Start date

DeletedUser22708

A coalition is a pact or treaty among individuals or groups, during which they cooperate in joint action...

Hateocracy always accusing us of being part of the coalition but i don't think we ever supported another alliance's siege on a Hateocracy city? We're not actively cooperating together with anyone (except IB) just to take Hateocracy down. Stop being delusional and enjoy the game.

DeletedUser22650

My 2 cents:
Caly has easily been the most fun server in the past 2-3 years, lots of elite players spanning the world. Most of the hand holding/spooning is a result of geography and inter-alliance relationships and friendships from previous worlds, not just simple targeting of Hateocracy.
Unfortunately for me RL has made playing Grepo impossible and I can't be around to be a part of future developments, but I'm sure with the caliber of talent this server has to offer it will remain exciting.
@ hateocracy, mad props to you folks and your anti-political game... Dux put together a truly outstanding alliance and nothing but respect from me.
Caly has been a blast, and was great meeting some excellent players along the way here, and to The Merchants: thanks for the honor of playing with you all again, easily the best group of guys I have ever met on any game I've ever played... much love to you all.
ok, now bring on the trolls to bash me for my electronic bro-hug
good luck to you all

+rep for you...for a rare sportsmanlike attitude not for complimenting my crew........and fonts is correct, its difficult to convey the multiple lvls of subtlety and sarcasm in my every post but if you dont get it be sure its because of your own shallow minded lack of intellect and not because it isnt there :p

DeletedUser

bbg s talking about a digfferent coalition than yours the one consisting of dl, infernal bellatorum and every alliance no longer in o54 ....your coalition is the next phase of developement of the server...1 bunch of noobs teams up and gets rimmed, then th squads who survived by being far away at the start team up into a bigger band of noobs to take us

Gonna be a lil embarassing when your alliance is beat by a bunch of noobs then right.....

DeletedUser

My 2 cents:
Caly has easily been the most fun server in the past 2-3 years, lots of elite players spanning the world. Most of the hand holding/spooning is a result of geography and inter-alliance relationships and friendships from previous worlds, not just simple targeting of Hateocracy.
Unfortunately for me RL has made playing Grepo impossible and I can't be around to be a part of future developments, but I'm sure with the caliber of talent this server has to offer it will remain exciting.
@ hateocracy, mad props to you folks and your anti-political game... Dux put together a truly outstanding alliance and nothing but respect from me.
Caly has been a blast, and was great meeting some excellent players along the way here, and to The Merchants: thanks for the honor of playing with you all again, easily the best group of guys I have ever met on any game I've ever played... much love to you all.
ok, now bring on the trolls to bash me for my electronic bro-hug :D
good luck to you all

I agree and I to would like to give Hate a big hug.... They should all hurry up and join us so we can betray our pact on the zombies like they say were going to do lol :D

DeletedUser4577

You know to be totally honest I love this talk about how everyone is holding hands and forming pacts to take them on but as I recall and correct me if I'm wrong but didn't hate do the exact same thing when SHUSH and Zombies were attacking the Sqaud?
So it was ok to gang up on The Squad but then when it happens to them its just another example of players being unfair and holding hands?

Just a bit confused here really...lol. You can dish it out but when you have the same happening to you its really bad and no one can play this game right....

Anyways this server is my by far favorite other then Epsilon that I've been in. Lots of talent and lots of activity in the forums.

DeletedUser

You know to be totally honest I love this talk about how everyone is holding hands and forming pacts to take them on but as I recall and correct me if I'm wrong but didn't hate do the exact same thing when SHUSH and Zombies were attacking the Sqaud?
So it was ok to gang up on The Squad but then when it happens to them its just another example of players being unfair and holding hands?

Just a bit confused here really...lol. You can dish it out but when you have the same happening to you its really bad and no one can play this game right....

Anyways this server is my by far favorite other then Epsilon that I've been in. Lots of talent and lots of activity in the forums.

Ok you are corrected and wrong. Like i said before HATE attacked The Squad formerly Elbans formerly D.N. from day 1, Same as everyone else. If anything maybe you saw this happening and decided to jump in. We play no favorites if youre in a different alliance you get attacked. Nor will we stop attacking regardless of whats going on which is obvious by our conquest. We arent just attacking SHUSH now for instance, we really dont consider them a threat in anyway. Only Chassator and Vasdor have proven to be any fun really. TM is by far the biggest threat we see. If i had to rate TM vs SHUSH threat level TM would be 100% Shush 5% its just that lopsided.

As far as the FUN level of this server by far 1 of if not the funnest ever. With skill spread out in other alliances and new people willing to listen and learn(we may have some beast in the making on this server)

BEERS on me

BBG

DeletedUser22650

we had squad red way before YOU came to us asking for help, im pretty sure the jist of kers reply was we're going to anyway regardless of who else does

DeletedUser4577

black Ker on 2012-11-01 at 20:06
we wont make an official green flag pact, we'll be willing to turn the squad red flag and divert our attention in their direction, theyve been getting a bit frisky, they dont realize they're not even red yet while we've been mopping up turtles and blasting chimmerions
black Ker on 2012-11-05 at 17:04
hey buddy, hows things? we are good to go for wednesday, are you still in?

Until SHUSH and Zombies came to you I really got to argue if your attention was really on them or not. Won't deny you were probably attacking here and there but obviously you were wanting to plan a big thing with 2 other alliances when going after them. I don't have much given in the way of mails since I believe A/D handled the back and forths that came down to all this weds Op and so on.

DeletedUser22650

Until SHUSH and Zombies came to you I really got to argue if your attention was really on them or not. Won't deny you were probably attacking here and there but obviously you were wanting to plan a big thing with 2 other alliances when going after them. I don't have much given in the way of mails since I believe A/D handled the back and forths that came down to all this weds Op and so on.
you missed the part where the first mails of those threads were from you and you know it, go back to doing daddys bidding and let me talk to the organ grinder :p

I agree and I to would like to give Hate a big hug.... They should all hurry up and join us so we can betray our pact on the zombies like they say were going to do lol :D

you know its true, zombies own more of 55 than you do :D

DeletedUser4577

you missed the part where the first mails of those threads were from you and you know it, go back to doing daddys bidding and let me talk to the organ grinder
- I won't deny we contacted you but you can't keep denying what I am saying.
You want to go on and on about how the world is joining against you and you think its pathetic pretty much and yet when it came down to Squad you were all in for planning with two other alliances and working with us against them. So stop complaining about it.

DeletedUser17088

- I won't deny we contacted you but you can't keep denying what I am saying.
You want to go on and on about how the world is joining against you and you think its pathetic pretty much and yet when it came down to Squad you were all in for planning with two other alliances and working with us against them. So stop complaining about it.

again its only you guys in the coalition that see it as 'complaining' .
why shouldn't they keep going on about it? its current, relevant and interesting. Carry on guys seriously, I don't think Hate mind at all.

still though, if you want any type of credibility as an alliance (zombies) being an Ally of SHUSH is not the way forward, Currently you are the alliance who had an easy ride getting power on the rim, and the alliance who are having an easy time fighting Hateocracy with others.

its pathetic pretty

yes it is, it is pathetic that in Grepolis nowadays that alliances feel the need for safety in numbers

DeletedUser

i need no safety in numbers. just playing the game. Not everyone likes reaching the alliance cap limit in the first few days of the server like the other MRA's...

and you cant fault a rim alliance whos first direction was pushing into the core.

DeletedUser

Yes they do.... Lucky for us there not bullies and like being our friends...

Hey I got an idea why dont you ask them to be your allias now and help you guys fight against us. You can use that line you used before well after us who do you think is next lol...

It seems to have worked on TGF.... Maybe you can ask them how well it has been working for them since they entered the big boy oceans and are not picking on noobs anymore....

DeletedUser22650

i need no safety in numbers. just playing the game. Not everyone likes reaching the alliance cap limit in the first few days of the server like the other MRA's...

and you cant fault a rim alliance whos first direction was pushing into the core.

by pacting with the ocean owners and sneaking in under their noses? sneaky sneaky :D

Yes they do.... Lucky for us there not bullies and like being our friends...

Hey I got an idea why dont you ask them to be your allias now and help you guys fight against us. You can use that line you used before well after us who do you think is next lol...

It seems to have worked on TGF.... Maybe you can ask them how well it has been working for them since they entered the big boy oceans and are not picking on noobs anymore....

what has tgf got to do with me? i think they're disgraceful rim vets :p

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser4577

again its only you guys in the coalition that see it as 'complaining' .
why shouldn't they keep going on about it? its current, relevant and interesting. Carry on guys seriously, I don't think Hate mind at all.

still though, if you want any type of credibility as an alliance (zombies) being an Ally of SHUSH is not the way forward, Currently you are the alliance who had an easy ride getting power on the rim, and the alliance who are having an easy time fighting Hateocracy with others.

I believe they can keep going on about it but want to bring to light to stop putting down those that have and are doing the exact same thing they themselves have done in the past.

As for credibility I think we've earned ourselves a fair amount. We are a top ranking alliance for ABP and have always challenged any around us. We've always stayed a small alliance instead of reaching for 100 member cap as a few others have done but somehow earned their "credibility". We've taken on alliances after another and built up a strong base of operations for Zombies. We were amoung the first to challenge D.N. but sadly they disbanded soon after, then Eblans and then they soon disbanded.

In any way you can see it we've earned our "credibility" as an alliance and top ranking alliance at that.

DeletedUser18571

Loving the banter here, too bad i dont have time for cally.

speaking for merchants ill clarify about the spooning.

merchants have always been sorrounded since day one of this server, and Merchants vs Hateocracy started before D.N collapsed with both sides launching CS's and breaking each others seiges for over a month all that changed was both sides got closer. regardless if a coalition made or not, merchants and hateocracy would have been at war, even if SHUSH didnt exist.

props to Hate tho, just waiting on seeing if they can win when they are overpowered, You guys havent defeated a top tier alliance (not looking at size) so looks interesting.

DeletedUser

Hate... lets just say their walls have already been painted it is just a matter of time before they are dry lol.... Tick Tock hate

7 Days and counting Hehehehe