miscellaneous banter

• Thread starter DeletedUser22650
  • Start date

DeletedUser

"We will never pact with anyone! However we will have a member base that is pretty damn close to that of two pacted alliances"

Is pacted even a word?

Lol i love this :) we will never pact with anyone we just get other alliances to help us hahahahahaha brilliant

So derek wanna talk about how zombies are not helping shush then :) or perhaps you just randomly sent support to my city not knowing it was under siege by shush lol :)

damn and i thought this world was gonna be different :( but as you said FONTS alliances just don't have the spine anymore :)

DeletedUser

Lol i love this :) we will never pact with anyone we just get other alliances to help us

I don't quite remember ever saying this, or being in SHUSH when it was. But I'm just pointing out the irony in the statement of Hate never pacting. If SHUSH said the same, then I'd agree that there should be some egg on the face.

Really pacting isn't a word either?

DeletedUser

Shhh Ryan your not even a real player in this fight ! Sit back and watch the big dogs from the porch ! :pro: TheYank if we want to count the true score i suppose you need to add TM's conquers in there as well. ;)

BEERS on me(2 for Cassator!)

BBG

DeletedUser

Argh!! I see, sorry did not get the irony there :)

I thought you was saying that shush would never pact/nap with anyone ( again lol ) but just have friends that help :)

Look this all started because a/d made a bold statement on spooners (shush) behalf and others of spooners backed that statement, we naturally called them out on this and a war begun, but low and behold the spooners have gone and recruited half the server to help them :)

Now whether those alliances wanted to fight us or not, then fine fight us but when alliances support each others sieges and help each other break sieges and do not fight each other then that's a coalition, info has to be passed between each alliance does it not :)

So the spooners coalition =

Spooners
Merchants
Delian league
Zombies
Golden dawn
And who knows who else

You truly are a super duper courageous bunch, :)

DeletedUser

Argh!! I see, sorry did not get the irony there :)

I thought you was saying that shush would never pact/nap with anyone ( again lol ) but just have friends that help :)

Look this all started because a/d made a bold statement on spooners (shush) behalf and others of spooners backed that statement, we naturally called them out on this and a war begun, but low and behold the spooners have gone and recruited half the server to help them :)

Now whether those alliances wanted to fight us or not, then fine fight us but when alliances support each others sieges and help each other break sieges and do not fight each other then that's a coalition, info has to be passed between each alliance does it not :)

So the spooners coalition =

Spooners
Merchants
Delian league
Zombies
Golden dawn
And who knows who else

You truly are a super duper courageous bunch, :)

Don't flatter youselfs, no pacts where made to come after you. When we make pacts we honor them til the end of the world. So any pact we have where in place long before we went to war with you.

DeletedUser

Hey some truth is coming out :) now I understand why a/d made such a statement, because he knew it would not be just spooners, at the end of he day your just another boring, cowardly alliance that has to have back up to take anyone on,

Lol to the end of this world, damn I have heard that so many times before and that leads to killing the world,
Getting so sick of alliances like you destroying good worlds, if you don't understand what I'm talking about or just does not believe me then go check out naxous and see what happened there, there are a few here (zoid) that will tell you about naxous and other worlds that got ruined because of alliances like your self.

DeletedUser

So you would want us, an alliance of 50-60 guys to take on you, an alliance almost twice our size with the cap of 100?

How is that fair?

DeletedUser

So you would want us, an alliance of 50-60 guys to take on you, an alliance almost twice our size with the cap of 100?

How is that fair?

Seriously are you kidding me, are you that much a noob, your the no1 alliance and you just said that, OMG, I'm done with you now

(Wandle walks away in total disbelief shaking his head side to side)

DeletedUser

Hahaha, was worth a try right? :p

But yeah, this is a war game right? And have you ever heard of a war without politics and diplomacy? Don't think so brother, so if you can't accept that as part of the game, then just walk away now.

DeletedUser22650

we accept it, but we have a 300 spartans scenario, we really have nothing to lose even if we do lose but theres no glory for you even if you win...suits us, which is why we dont have any green flags on our screens :p

DeletedUser

Have to admit was a well organized group hug against us today. Altho i think greopolis is working against me 14 attacks 1 was +16 luck the rest were all -luck and the last 1 i sent at wandles siege i needed - 11 luck got -29..randomizer my butt! i blame Ryansworld. Well done today on all the joint alliances(lets not play games you arent fooling anyone) part. You can all buy me a BEER this time =]

BEERS on the Joint alliance effort !!

BBG

DeletedUser

lmao.... You know there was a great group of fighters in a server I played in that got together with that everyone is an enemy target and before long they became everyones target....

Lets speak truth, Zombies pacted with Shush not because of fear of fighting, territory and definitely not cause of Hate as they only have a few cities next to you all but because of friendships from other servers coming into play....

Hitting your two closest and biggest rival alliances one south and the other west of you was sheer foolishness on your part. Cmon guys what did you think was going to happen by doing this, we would stop and fight one another lol

These spooners I dont even know whom they are or any other alliances that you guys are mixing into our bunch. What you should be doing is mixing them into the bunch that you have managed to tick off

I love when pppl talk about a server dying because of lack of fighting.... When I broke off and formed Shush it was 12 original members and we were ranked in the top 10 in ABP with alliances that were 5x as big as us... We were lucky enough to get the x-eblans and then lucky enough to get the X-Dn members who were plaqued by bad leadership....

We were originally set up in south 55, mid at best and were still migrating players to fight.... Yes the war started officially but we did not even get started yet.... Wanna talk about fighting and making a server interesting, wait til our guys get situated in the north.... I am sure well give you the challenge your great group of fighters are looking for

Until then keep spending half your salary on gold cutting down troop builds to attack a siege 3x from the same city in 10 hours

DeletedUser

Just so the rest of the world knows, Shush and TGF have been butting heads over some neutral targets, Seems our expanding is clashing now.

Butting heads, oh yes you mean by you guys sprinting to an island once you saw we started to take cities their, yes I guess you can consider that butting heads

Or do you mean by you taking in a 2 city turtle on that island who we have been attacking. Took his city and is now a 1 city player who you are supporting with about 10 cities of defense lol....

So much for not taking in refugees but this puts an all new meaning on it....

Good thing is our best fighters are already situated in the south so you wont have to wait like Hate does, or did :D

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Lol you have never heard the term spooning :)

Its where you all jump into bed together and snuggle up all nice and cosy = spooning, your coalitions name: spooners :)

However you put it or say it you just did not have the balls to come at us without outside help from your fellow spooners

DeletedUser

appraxiadaddy,

Seriously someone commends you on you doing a good job and you let it go to your head? This is far from over if you havent realized that now youre not that bright and leaves little wonder why you comment about me using gold. I guess you dont use gold? If you really need to know I am well off and can spend $500 a week in gold and never miss it, but i dont. Ive used 16k gold on this server since its started. How much have you used? As far as your Best fighters.. where are they I have yet to be impressed least not by you. If you call slipping in on a smaller inactive player a feat.. Way to go ! but what happened everytime you tried to CS me? youre little butt got spanked and you were sent to your room with no dinner. Until you have some hair on your Butt and try someone challanging why dont you just SHUSH?

BEERS on me

BBG

DeletedUser

ahhhh lol I thought I was missing something.... Sure i spoon all the time and I dont mind spooning in game if thats what you guys are spinning this as....

We never wanted to move into 54 we had other intentions, which I believe was stated here repeatedly.... It was your alliance who forced us to get involved and gave us no choice.... Yet again another group of great fighters assembled under one banner and yet again bad diplomacy will cause it to come crashing down....

I do like the notion of we will stay and fight til we lose every last city which as we all know is just a notion. I am sure that is the case for a handful of you but I have aready received many mails from your players asking to join us and to please not attack them. One player even commented he would do anything he could to prove his loyalty....

Wars make the game fun so lets enjoy it, I mean it is what you guys said you all wanted right?

Cant wait for my future cities coming soon:
Wandle Who?
Berx Who?
BBG Who?

:D

DeletedUser

appraxiadaddy,

Seriously someone commends you on you doing a good job and you let it go to your head? This is far from over if you havent realized that now youre not that bright and leaves little wonder why you comment about me using gold. I guess you dont use gold? If you really need to know I am well off and can spend $500 a week in gold and never miss it, but i dont. Ive used 16k gold on this server since its started. How much have you used? As far as your Best fighters.. where are they I have yet to be impressed least not by you. If you call slipping in on a smaller inactive player a feat.. Way to go ! but what happened everytime you tried to CS me? youre little butt got spanked and you were sent to your room with no dinner. Until you have some hair on your Butt and try someone challanging why dont you just SHUSH?

BEERS on me

BBG

lol, yes I have gotten spanked you are correct... Now lets examine this okay.
How many cities do I have north ummmm [2]
What kind of attacks were sent at you that you spanked, lets examine this again-
5 LS 160 troops, cs
15 LS 160 troops, cs

Now is that what you call being spanked...Cause I call it shooting from the hip to see If I can catch you offline.... Lets talk about how each time the support was 90 minutes away, why cause thats my nearest city

As I said as our fighters get situated north things will become more fun....

One other thing at what point in my post does anything go to my head as i believe I was comoplimenting you all back minus the gold part...
Glad your well off but if I was the richest man in the world I would not be spending gold to do what you did just for principal....Same way i dont use my gold to run olym[ic games and judging by BP many ppl are..... I earn my CP the old fashioned way attacking which is why i am #1 in ABP since the beginning of the server

DeletedUser

Question: when you say we do you mean shush or your coalition ? Because you never mention the help you get from them, yes shush took a city from me today, congrats but you know as well as I do that that siege would have been broken if not for the help of zombies and DL so please give them credit too and stop hogging it all :p

DeletedUser4577

You know that beers on me thing gets pretty old right? You constantly repeat it.....

As for Zombies and their agendas...
We aren't really part of this band wagon. We are openly attacking Delian League and taking their cities and we are going north just so we can gain more territory in that direction. To be totally honest I really didn't have a high regard for your alliance and when we finally get into a better position and more north I hope to have even more fun and see how we size up against one another but till then there isn't much that can be done. Zombies have no other friends then SHUSH so this bandwagon that I'm on is more like just a coincidence but hey that should make things a little more fun for you correct? :) If you can really beat back all these alliances then that will speak volumes of your alliance.

Hey and don't worry...Beers on me since I posted that last time...oh and the next time beers on me...Oh and dont worry every time I post I'll say something about beers on somebody....beers on me beers on you beers for all around! lol...I'm sorry its just old and constantly repeated.

Oh and I could spend $1000 a week on gold but I choose not to...Lmao. I'm a computer rich guy....No seriously.

DeletedUser

So zombies fight DL but you both support shush sieges lol shush must be laughing their heads off at you guys, can't wait for the day when they switch on you guys, I reckon DL will be the first to pay the price :)