Modern Warfare(Zakros)

DeletedUser

Umm Why would I change my direction for you, it was already posted.

DeletedUser

God ichi everyone on these new world threads gang up on you! lol

DeletedUser

Thats not funny, I am also not intimated by try hards. I did not insult you, I answered your question twice and it was posted before you asked! Then you called me a sensitive noob. So you insulted me. If you think I'm a person that wont defend himself think again.

DeletedUser

Thats not funny, I am also not intimated by try hards. I did not insult you, I answered your question twice and it was posted before you asked! Then you called me a sensitive noob. So you insulted me. If you think I'm a person that wont defend himself think again.

I didn't insult you, while you continue your spree of calling me a jerk/blind/an idiot/a noob in Private Messaging.

Please don't attempt to manipulate me, it won't work.

DeletedUser

I called you a jerk once because its true, please do not lie because I did not call you any of that :(

DeletedUser

I called you a jerk once because its true, please do not lie because I did not call you any of that :(

I have a PM where you said various words beginning with a f that's 4 letters, and far worse.

Funny guy, don't start lying about what you called me.

DeletedUser

Btw if you keep lying, I may hypothetically be inclined to look towards the report button.

So admit you did it, or else you'll be hit the hard way.

DeletedUser8396

Let me ask you - Is an insult an insult if it is true? I dont think so. It is a mere telling of the truth.

Now, you could say we could kindly lie to you, and say you are a hard hearted super strong self made man, but I dont lie generally.

So I must choose. Tell the truth and run the risk of hurting your feeling, or lie and make you feel better. If I tell a lie, I dont compromise my morals by lying. If I tell you the truth, I only make you feel bad, which I could honestly cared less about. You must realize, not everyone is going to stand by and tell you what you want. It is the mark of a mature person to not allow that to get to him too much. Am I saying you shouldnt be angry? No, not at all. But an over reaction can occasionally be percieved as over sensitive, which this is.

So we have sensitive proven.

Now for the noob part:

you did:

Top score in Grepolis 45k
Joined around 8 worlds
Was rimmed by 3 players on last world
Had VERY little ABP ( I believe around 300)

So noob is proven.

Thus, it is not an insult.

So thus, you arent defending yourself at all. You are trying to refute proven facts. Then once you realize you cant, you lash out on insults proven below.

But, in this thread alone, you have called us:

try hards
implied WB was a lesser person
stated that we have no life
EDIT: and now, a jerk

In other threads:

Called us DumbA's

And away from this thread I have heard you did:
called us names that would most likely get me banned

So a 5 insult minimum.

So now you have proven to be a hypocrite as well.

Hope your alliance mates are well educated on who they will be following.

DeletedUser30636

/\ well uhhh i havnt even gotten that much in a world... but i still think that being classified as "noob" on how many points reached is invalid, i always live by the thought of if your a noob, thats just short for newbie wich would mean that your new to something, in my opinion it has nothing to do with stats. i havnt even played for a year, but i dont classify myself as a "noob" i know what im doing and i know how to play the game. yes i still have alot to learn as all of us do, but im not really that new, you could call me a noob to the forums, because i am new to them. so after saying that i feel as if you guys calling ichi a noob is incorrect. but im not taking sides and you guys both need to stop arguing. ichi has made some immature comments, but all of us have or will at somepoint. nevertheless all three of you arguing is getting no where. and in my opinion it should stop

DeletedUser

Were you in Troy? If you werent dont try to tell me what happened get your facts right k. Also I was in Alpha, ephesus and nu. Before and recently Troy I played four worlds so like I said do research before you talk :)

I simply defended myself and thats it, get over it and stop messaging me about if I like you or not