moleskin, PercyJacksonGodPower, bubba gar

DeletedUser

To all of you out there who play this game because it is a game enjoy...;)

I am sure that many of you know who moleskin is/was. One of the most epic leaders in the history of this game, he made it fun and exciting for those who played with him.

One day though, he had to quit...:eek:... And he did, he left the game for good leaving VB, CSTCN and a few others to take care of PE and make them thrive.

He had three young jedi apprentices that he trained to become powerful warriors, Jimothy5, Chuck the Great and the greatest of them, PercyJacksonGodPower.

Percy was a great player who excelled at the game and had not lost a city yet, he crossed all of Ocean 24 just to get a real challenge with Carpe Jugulum.

When he got there though, moley said he was quitting and gave the account to him. He accepted, and gave up deleted the account. Strike 1 (SW)

He then took on moley's account, and did relatively well with it, but also quit PE to try and "be a spy for CJ" He had just about everybody convinced that he was a traitor, but before bluejay made the decision to quit. And he left PE is distraught as the accouunt of their fearless leader and hero dissappeared. Strike 2 (SW)

A few months later, he decided to have another go at grepolis. He found a way to with his PercyJacksonGodPower account, find VB in another world besides Gamma, excel in that world and get a "second chance".

There was in inactive player that was on the borderline of the war in 34 agaisnt CJ and he was offered this account. He gladly accepted. So he went on for a few weeks doing suicide missions and just having fun with the game. He even took a few ghosts in 35. Eventually though, he decided it was time, and without a word, he dissapeared. Strike 3 (SW)

These people are all one and the same my friends, and I must say, my time here was very fun.

It is not over yet though, I will be back tomorrow with a new alias, and a new gameplay and even maybe a new language. I will play and I will get put up into a high place of power, and I will destroy that alliance and account just like that.

Thank you to all of you who believed in me when you absolutely shouldn't have. :cool:

Have lots of fun in this game my friends.

Percy

:pro:

DeletedUser7213

Percy wasn't the greatest of them. Surely Jim is.

DeletedUser

Well, if this is true, then the opinions of moleskin, once revered by many players will most likely go down the toilet. If this is true, which has yet to be denied by the others, then, imho, I hope that since playing this game, these people I have found reflect their real lives in playing this game, except they can do what they really desire in this game, an extension of themselves.

What that means is that if you are a bully in this game, you, as a child or teenager was most likely bullied and you are angry at the world, but have no power there, but Grepolis and other MMOLG's gives you that power to be the bully for a change.

So, moleskin/bubba/whoever you are, does this mean you hide behind other popular persona's because in real life you are confused about who you really are?

Well done on being a multiple account jumper who has a need to be needed. There are many books written on the subject and studies conducted to see what results can be done with medication.

Draw you own conclusions.

Basil

DeletedUser

Well done on being a multiple account jumper who has a need to be needed. There are many books written on the subject and studies conducted to see what results can be done with medication.

Draw you own conclusions.

Basil

Nice point Basil, you have to feel sorry for those who feel they have to seek the praise of others for work they have not done themselves.

In the end, they are one's who are only fooling themselves!

DeletedUser

nice. I wonder why someone would take so much pleasure in messing up this game for others. Its very sad really. You have my pitty bubba whatever...

DeletedUser

Hmmm... I like Basil's thinking, however, it is wrong. I don't think I have ever been bullied in my life actually... Lol. And have never bullied others either. I just got bored with this game and then decided to go out with a bang. Then restarted thinking it might be fun, but I was wrong, so i went out with another bang. Oh, and Basil, I think you are a great player just gotta say. Lol. Even though you do say stupid things that get you in trouble. You should just play, not talk.

Stormcook, you are pretty awesome, I love your vocabulary, Tang you are... Well every word out there to describe stupid, but Im glad you were able to fix up your house. :cool:

And just so everybody knows, Storms alliance will win this game. I am thinking that maybe in about a month I will come back and visit you all as MetalCore or maybe Hygeia. What do you think? :)

Remember :pro: Not real life. :)

DeletedUser

well bubble gum i find your comments from a player whos been rimmed 2xs rather amusing and i hope you do come back and we can get you a few citys next to me so i can farm you for fun...i know my lack of spelling abilitys offends you ..you being a fully qualifyed english teacher...but the sad thing is people like you are only here to build citys for people like me so no matter what you say poeple like me will always own your --- (insert 3 letter word that you see fit) so to be honest your comments are like water off a ducks back to me ..good buy enjoy the rim

DeletedUser

Well, if this is true, then the opinions of moleskin, once revered by many players will most likely go down the toilet.

This is unimportant, and you must have misunderstood his post greatly if you think moleskin has anything to do with this person other than giving him control of the account. Just making it more clear, moleskin and this person are different people; this guy just took over his account and promptly /r/an around and /d/eleted it.

DeletedUser

True

This is unimportant, and you must have misunderstood his post greatly if you think moleskin has anything to do with this person other than giving him control of the account. Just making it more clear, moleskin and this person are different people; this guy just took over his account and promptly /r/an around and /d/eleted it.

yes, I believe you are right. The REAL moleskin knew how to play this game, built up so many cities and was a competent player. However, when his account was handed over, it folded faster than Superman on laundry day.

Basil
Hope I didnt say anything this time to get me into trouble!

DeletedUser

yes, I believe you are right. The REAL moleskin knew how to play this game, built up so many cities and was a competent player. However, when his account was handed over, it folded faster than Superman on laundry day.

Basil
Hope I didnt say anything this time to get me into trouble!

Nah that one was good basil xD
I must say Percy was an OK player. until he went and quit. now twice. without warning. :Angry: destroyed moleskin forever. cuz it got BORING?!?!?! grrrrrr.

sorry for the mini Jim rant :p
it happens

DeletedUser

well bubble gum i find your comments from a player whos been rimmed 2xs rather amusing and i hope you do come back and we can get you a few citys next to me so i can farm you for fun...i know my lack of spelling abilitys offends you ..you being a fully qualifyed english teacher...but the sad thing is people like you are only here to build citys for people like me so no matter what you say poeple like me will always own your --- (insert 3 letter word that you see fit) so to be honest your comments are like water off a ducks back to me ..good buy enjoy the rim

Haha. Just so you know, I took this account over very recently, those two time of being rimmed were not when I had the account. Lol. Trust me, I don't let people do that to me. I have done it to others though, back in my Percy days. Good days... :):p

DeletedUser7213

Haha. Just so you know, I took this account over very recently, those two time of being rimmed were not when I had the account. Lol. Trust me, I don't let people do that to me. I have done it to others though, back in my Percy days. Good days... :):p

No... you give up before it gets to that stage. I seem to remember Moleskin helping you A LOT. Like sending you free DBP. Always easy to grow in such circumstances.

DeletedUser

Using people in my opinion and getting them to do things for you is just playing a smarter game. If they are willing to help you out, because they think it will benefit them, then take advantage of it. ;)

DeletedUser5398

it's only playing a smarter game if you are actually playing the game, doing it to just sabotage only counts for something if you end up with something to show for it.

a handful of deleted accts in my opinion just shows you couldn't hack it with the big boys.

shame on me for letting it happen again, i guess when i said that everyone is deserving of a 2nd chance should be amended to good luck getting a 3rd.

i only hope we cross paths in another world sometime soon ;)

VB

DeletedUser7213

Using people in my opinion and getting them to do things for you is just playing a smarter game. If they are willing to help you out, because they think it will benefit them, then take advantage of it. ;)

Wow, you're poor. In those few sentences you've shown your true colors. And you've proven why Jimothy will always be your better. I'm not talking about honor, and you're not as Machiavellian as you seem to want to be, or to convey to gamma. You're just a coward who ran and gave up several accounts, which you had no invested interest in.

DeletedUser

To avoid this problems , I think Grepolis should have some kind of parental control

lol i'm sick of those punk kids :D (except you jimmy, but you are more than 12 years old, so its already something lol)

DeletedUser

Okay, to the person who called me a coward, that is not true. Lol. I don't really have anything to fear while playing a game. And I didn't run either. I just stopped. Lol. And, uhm as far a punk kids goes... Well... Im not exactly a kid... Or a punk... Lol. I wish I was a little kid again though.

DeletedUser7213

Okay, to the person who called me a coward, that is not true. Lol. I don't really have anything to fear while playing a game. And I didn't run either. I just stopped. Lol.

You are a coward player, within the context of the game, of course. You ran for the hills, then came here seeking what? Respect. I would respect you if your deception was through the use of 1 account. Any one can do what you did.

LOL

I agree CSTCN, they should. Incidentally, I haven't seen PercyJackon AKA Hellraiser AKA Echo around in a while. Have you seen him Bubble Gum? He is a player of your ilk.