moleskin, PercyJacksonGodPower, bubba gar

DeletedUser

he has been busy loosing cities I'm afraid. Sad to see echo's work thrown down the toilet lol

DeletedUser

I was gone when all that went down... I remember Hellraiser though, some little brat took over his account and was freaking out when his cities got taken, otherwise, I don't know anything else about him, except he couldn't play the game. I have no idea how the other were connected to him, I just not a few of them can't play anymore now. And im not going for respect. Just trying to spice things up here and make it interesting... Anybody want to give me their account? ;)

DeletedUser

moleskin in my opinion was a good player and leader, he did give me leader rights in INCOGNITO :)

DeletedUser

not hiting at any one,but i think ppl dont care as much about a ready made account as thay do about one thayv built up from 1 city,

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

You are right, my first account was the best, I picked all of the cities, and named each of them. I also knew exactly where they were at, which ones were closest to each other, what they specialized in, and what exactly at had their at the time. I could practically plan my attack to hit all within a minute without looking at the actual times. Lol. Okay, not that much, but I knew the account very well. :eek:

DeletedUser

If you had the smallest degree of integrity, Percy, you would had put the vm in bubba's acc and then passed the account to any willing player. But you are just a leacher and just deleted it.

Good ridance, If I ever see you playing on a world I'm in, I'll personally wipe you out.

DeletedUser

I highly doubt you could CSTCN, unless say you had an alliance as big as PE all up against little Percy. Lol. Even then, it might be tough for you. If i was in any real danger i would make sure to reveal my other accounts. ;)

DeletedUser

Maybe one of his other accounts has infiltrated your leadership team CSTCN maybe it is the cause of all the information leaking from it :p ;)

DeletedUser

Maybe one of his other accounts has infiltrated your leadership team CSTCN maybe it is the cause of all the information leaking from it :p ;)

whoa, gamma must be boring, cause our council does not talk too much nowadays :p

DeletedUser

I highly doubt you could CSTCN, unless say you had an alliance as big as PE all up against little Percy. Lol. Even then, it might be tough for you. If i was in any real danger i would make sure to reveal my other accounts. ;)

Percy, you used to be a good player. then you went and deleted 1 million points worth of cities and accounts for the reason being you were bored. you lost all respect from me and pretty much all of the game players. You are just full of it with little skill now and you are just plain SAD....... :| please don't go take other accounts, feel some heat and delete those also without notice. It will not be tough because I will personally help CST destroy you. I am so utterly determined to help anyone take you down. I highly doubt you could stop us at any point now Percy.
(D) :supermad:

If he did infiltrate one of our leader team then all of PE is gonna be deleted soon ;)

DeletedUser5398

every post you make on this thread strokes this little boys ego, i urge at least the players i work with to stop adding to it and let him disappear yet again.

DeletedUser

Again VB, little boy? Come now, I am much more than just a kid. Im an Old Timer who has become tired of GSN. You can't make what you truly don't know about dissappear. :) And no, I don't have leadership rights for any of my other accounts yet, I didn't have the time to put into them and screw even more people over. If I spent that much time on here, I wouldn't be able to get in my morning and afternoon naps. VB, don't get all upset because you were so mature that you cussed me out in PM and I just laughed at you. ALL is fair in love war and politics. :D

DeletedUser

Well, first they would need to find my other accounts, because I could be lying on here. Lol. :heh:

DeletedUser

I am curious to know if you also played PrinceSilk?

If so, kudos! You might be a legend!!

If not, who are these other accounts & are you any good at the fighting in the game or do you only excel at manipulating/breaking the rules of the game?

Sincerely,
The Scarlet Pimpernel

DeletedUser

I am curious to know if you also played PrinceSilk?

If so, kudos! You might be a legend!!

If not, who are these other accounts & are you any good at the fighting in the game or do you only excel at manipulating/breaking the rules of the game?

Sincerely,
The Scarlet Pimpernel

What an excellent question that I am sure anybody would be delighted to get the answer to. Lol. I know the inside outs of what happened with Princesilk, and talked much with that person, but no I didn't have there account. And yes, I am pretty good at fighting in this game, moleskin wouldn't of just handed over his account to me otherwise. :p

DeletedUser

Did you get medals for attacking, conquering, etc. while playing these other accounts?

Did you have founded rights in more than one alliance or did you only get into a council position in the 3 accounts in the title of this thread?