Molon Labe on Phi????

ladasha

There is a Molon Labe on Phi. Is this with egod's devyn's and mango's permission?
Or are they imposters? :eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek:

Skullyhoofd

its a quite famous quote, so it could be coincidence.
but still...

OFF WITH THEIR HEADS

eGOD

Yeah I'm surprised there aren't more alliances called "Molon Labe". I guess "Spartan" is more popular lol.

Magical1ne

is this forum called phi? no then whats the point of this in a beta forum? phi conformist go away.

BlackPaladin333

is this forum called phi? no then whats the point of this in a beta forum? phi conformist go away.
Um, I think you will find this has relevance to Beta so it has every right being here. If it was posted in Phi we would likely never look at it, so you have no argument...

ok, back on topic (after my mini rant :p), I think unless the leaders of ML went to Phi to make another ML then the other alliance has no right to use the name. I could go to a new 2.0 world and call my alliance Phenomen (shouldn't it be Phenomenon?) then it would mean I had no originality or creativity what so ever :)

Skullyhoofd

or it could be coincidence, like I said, Molon Labe is a famous quote..

BlackPaladin333

Speaking of famous Greek quotes:

"Aeì Libýē phérei ti kakón"
"Libya always bears something evil"
seemed especially relevant to now...

Devynsire

who cares if they use the name, in the end when some one check grepostats, the numbers will show whos who.