Milestones Monthly Stats

DeletedUser

Stats are directly from grepointel http://grepointel.com/alliancecompare.php?server=en50"].

Stats date back to the start of Delos.

Stats do not include cities removed under siege.

Stats will be updated at the end of each month.

Stats to date 30/01/2013

39-Lacking Diplomacy -vs- Aurora-10 - 29 city deficit.
67-Lacking Diplomacy -vs- Myrmidons-4 - 63 city deficit.
05-Lacking Diplomacy -vs- Horde-0 - 5 city deficit.

13-Exiled Renegades -vs- Aurora-0 - 13 city deficit.
16-Exiled Renegades -vs- Myrmidons-6 - 10 city deficit.
01-Exiled Renegades -vs- Horde-01 - 00 city deficit.

08-Empire of Death -vs- Aurora-00 - 08 city deficit.
25-Empire of Death -vs- Myrmidons-00 - 25 city deficit.
13-Empire of Death -vs- Horde-02 - 11 city deficit.

05-Delos Imperium -vs- Myrmidons-0 - 05 city deficit

If there are other wars that players want to see stats like these,post the alliances here and I will include them during the month.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

well done repent nice idea.

it would be an even nicer idea if LD havent been kicking there active players under seiges since the start of delos.

but we all know LD love there stats.

DeletedUser

well done repent nice idea.

it would be an even nicer idea if LD havent been kicking there active players under seiges since the start of delos.

but we all know LD love there stats.

Works both ways.

Can you please keep your BS out of this thread.

DeletedUser

Works both ways.

Can you please keep your BS out of this thread.

masked profanity(i always get warnings so should you)...i just think what i said has a little something to do with this thread seeing as exploro never kicks anyone. even if they are innactive. but LD kick anyone with a CS in there harbor. it kinda makes your thread a bit redundant? im just thinking of a way of making it more accurate to the wars in delos. sorry for a bit of constructive opinion

DeletedUser

Like I said,it works both ways,Au players have been kicked under CS from memory.

The thread isnt intended for debate,opinions, proper gander or off topic posts.
It is intended to show the stats according to grepointel.
There are plenty of other threads for you to spam in.

Your posts are what make threads redundant.

DeletedUser

Agreed with Repent. I really like this thread and posts like you post (Matty) can be done elsewhere.

Since AU has kicked players that were under siege, wouldn't you say that the inactives LD kicked that were under siege evens that out? That makes the stats still look pretty credible.

DeletedUser

I agree both sides have done some point shaving.... though where's nod lately. It's been so quiet here without that incessant mouth flapping. I'd like to see some action from nod, not sure if he can hang with it. I want to conqueror him and his soul!

DeletedUser

Since AU has kicked players that were under siege, wouldn't you say that the inactives LD kicked that were under siege evens that out? That makes the stats still look pretty credible.

what players have AU kicked that were under seige??? exploro doesnt kick innactives at all. until they have been innactive for like a month.

i see you ignore the point about LD kicking active players that were seiged. and btw im gonna be doing a weekly stats to show everyone the recent updates of LD crumbling since NOD has been gone.

the only reason i posted was to say that its a bit pointless for a member of LD(repent) to do this. when they know themselves that LD have been kicking ACTIVE and innactive players under seige since donKiller was CSing your players. ER do the same trick. right now there is about 7 5k+ LD cities under seige, and im curious to see when/if they are kicked. to hide defeats.

i already said it was good effort by repent, and would of plus repped had i not had to sling some more rep elsewhere

DeletedUser

LD inactives usually get kicked some where between yellow and red, regardless of cities lost or under siege,so again your throwing wild accusations out without first getting your facts right.

As it stands,LD dont care to much for kicking inactives under siege to improve our stats,given the huge buffer we have over all our enemies.
Its just another feeble attempt by 09Chewmath to try and undermine the facts with lies in order to save grace.

DeletedUser

WEEKLY STATS

LACKING DIPLOMACY -4 AURORA -5 including wiskey jack who was kicked underseige despite being active

LACKING DIPLOMACY-6 MYRMIDONS-5 including 4 in 24hours

i have better things to do then go and find out the total points of each conquest but i will put money on AURORAs recent CSs far out totaling the cities that LD took, because i know LD took a measly 3K that was only just conquered and that belonged to a player about 1000 places below forseti. and 1 of those LD conquers was an active player from LD who joined us because LD had betrayed him by kicking him while we had him seiged(so you can add another point for AURORA. and LD conquered him

i think this gives us all a far better representation of the goings on in DELOS. especially since NOD isnt here to kick people out all the time.

i may edit this later on when are other LD seiges are complete. does anyone else see that LD are crumbling now there is no NOD

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser37666

LD aren't gonna crumble, lets say you don't know a few things about nods whereabouts LOL

DeletedUser

well they are crumbling, they are losing cities left right and center despite there spies and there dirty tricks. there are still plenty of seiges still going on. and i may start a new thread altogether to draw attention to it :D

COME BACK NODCRUSH!!!!! LD NEED YOU. THERE A SNAKE WITHOUT A HEAD RIGHT NOW!!!

DeletedUser

lol,all inactives.

not much to gloat about,shows the true extent of Auroras grit.

DeletedUser

Could you try any harder to make yourself look like an idot math?