Milestones Monthly Stats

DeletedUser

lol,all inactives.

not much to gloat about,shows the true extent of Auroras grit.

sorry i didnt know vonhacklebar was innactive? or nodcrush? DTMT was forced into innactivity by myself and if wiskey jack was innacitve then he was innactive when you conquered him aswell. or slam nation? if people want to check all they gotta do is log into grepostats and check to see if slam nation and vonhacklebar are innacitve. cos they arent, SO YOU LIE AGAIN. your arguments are so weak and pathetic. Wonderfish called in militia aswell so stop with your lies to save face

can you try any harder to look like an idiot?? and cmon now repent 90% of your conquest on AURORA and MYRMIODNS have been on innactive. mkay. face poo rub pot kettle black. sort ya life out LOL

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

over reading your rubbish,going to ignore you as you are nothing more than a loud mouth that blows it out his rear end

DeletedUser

The following is in response to Matty's previous posts.

I believe that some time ago (maybe a few weeks already, I can't tell you for sure) a huge discussion blew up over the fact of Aurora kicking numerous players under siege. It ended up in Aurora accusing LD and ER for doing the same. I posted something about it, that's why I remember. Anyways, you guys had quite the amount of cra-p going over you for doing that.

In response to your inactive/active obsession. Whiskey Jack was sort of active, guess you could say semi-active. However (I don't know if this changed in Aurora) he was extremely unclear on information given and LD had to haul him out of tight spots without his help. If you're a drag to the alliance, you should be kicked out and I hope LD does that to me if I should someday go inactive. I don't want them busting their a-sses trying to save me while I won't be on for them. You can't expect an alliance to constantly figure out if you're in trouble and if so drag you out, time and again. When we CS'ed WJ he was certainly extremely active (I really don't know why that changed). Why? Because just moments before he had a CS in an LD harbor which we broke. The player that was being CS'ed by WJ turned around and successfully conquered one of WJ's cities. You will also bring up the already infamous Thomas, I know, but I know little about him and if he truly was active. Maybe he had gone yellow and decided to return after a few days, I don't know. But semi-active people shouldn't be in an alliance either. On to Wonderfish, I can positively say that once again you let your imagination reign free. Again, you know nothing about him. Vhb certainly was active and like said before, I grant you the conquests on him (be it the only one).

Almost every single city you have taken were one of Don'tTouchMyTralala's or Slam's cities. You know, it's not really hard taking cities off players who aren't there (at least post absolutely nothing on the forums. They have been added to our list of inactives and their cities are open to be taken. I don't know why they haven't been kicked yet, it should have happened a long time ago. I don't know where you get your information about Slam being active, he simply is not. He even posted in the forums that he would leave and his account was open for take-over. In short, you have done nothing spectacular, you have even done something which is very and extremely easy. You have done something which we are doing now, i.e. take over their cities. Ever heard of the words 'internal handovers'? To conclude, do not pride yourself for taking these cities, only a fool is proud to have achieved the 'feat' you have achieved.

SlamNation inactive.png

On to your "look how many points this city has we took!" arguments. You really should know that points in a game like this truly do not matter. A 3k city may be of more danger to you than a 10k. Simply because a 3k city might have been stripped from everything to open up some pop and recruit more troops. Your 'argument' is once more invalid.

can you try any harder to look like an idiot?? and cmon now repent 90% of your conquest on AURORA and MYRMIODNS have been on innactive. mkay. face poo rub pot kettle black. sort ya life out LOL
You really make people try hard to respond to you with some form of respect, don't you? I think you have just proven yourself to be quite the idiot when you post.
Once again your numbers have been hugely inflated. Again, it can be positively said that 90% is not the actual percentage, that number is a lot lower. You should know, a lot of your cities have been taken by us.

DeletedUser

The following is in response to Matty's previous posts.

I believe that some time ago (maybe a few weeks already, I can't tell you for sure) a huge discussion blew up over the fact of Aurora kicking numerous players under siege. It ended up in Aurora accusing LD and ER for doing the same. I posted something about it, that's why I remember. Anyways, you guys had quite the amount of cra-p going over you for doing that.

In response to your inactive/active obsession. Whiskey Jack was sort of active, guess you could say semi-active. However (I don't know if this changed in Aurora) he was extremely unclear on information given and LD had to haul him out of tight spots without his help. If you're a drag to the alliance, you should be kicked out and I hope LD does that to me if I should someday go inactive. I don't want them busting their a-sses trying to save me while I won't be on for them. You can't expect an alliance to constantly figure out if you're in trouble and if so drag you out, time and again. When we CS'ed WJ he was certainly extremely active (I really don't know why that changed). Why? Because just moments before he had a CS in an LD harbor which we broke. The player that was being CS'ed by WJ turned around and successfully conquered one of WJ's cities. You will also bring up the already infamous Thomas, I know, but I know little about him and if he truly was active. Maybe he had gone yellow and decided to return after a few days, I don't know. But semi-active people shouldn't be in an alliance either. On to Wonderfish, I can positively say that once again you let your imagination reign free. Again, you know nothing about him. Vhb certainly was active and like said before, I grant you the conquests on him (be it the only one).

Almost every single city you have taken were one of Don'tTouchMyTralala's or Slam's cities. You know, it's not really hard taking cities off players who aren't there (at least post absolutely nothing on the forums. They have been added to our list of inactives and their cities are open to be taken. I don't know why they haven't been kicked yet, it should have happened a long time ago. I don't know where you get your information about Slam being active, he simply is not. He even posted in the forums that he would leave and his account was open for take-over. In short, you have done nothing spectacular, you have even done something which is very and extremely easy. You have done something which we are doing now, i.e. take over their cities. Ever heard of the words 'internal handovers'? To conclude, do not pride yourself for taking these cities, only a fool is proud to have achieved the 'feat' you have achieved.

View attachment 8030

On to your "look how many points this city has we took!" arguments. You really should know that points in a game like this truly do not matter. A 3k city may be of more danger to you than a 10k. Simply because a 3k city might have been stripped from everything to open up some pop and recruit more troops. Your 'argument' is once more invalid.

You really make people try hard to respond to you with some form of respect, don't you? I think you have just proven yourself to be quite the idiot when you post.
Once again your numbers have been hugely inflated. Again, it can be positively said that 90% is not the actual percentage, that number is a lot lower. You should know, a lot of your cities have been taken by us.

i cant be arsed to read all this because why should i when people just ignore my points. keep your eyes out for my next thread which is going to be about LDs gold whores. and the rates at which theses players are building offensive units, they are basically paying money to conquer a city when someone is asleep. stay tuned

DeletedUser

Oh, goodie! Certainly looking forward to your next thread, can't wait for it to come out! People always love to see some more BS!

And matty, please point out which point I ignored, since I feel I took out your most important arguments and replied to them, if not all. I can't wait for you to respond to my points, unless you can't of course. Then it's easy to come off with some BS reason like yours of course.

to conquer a city when someone is asleep.
And there you go again with your 'someone is asleep'. You caught Marcofin offline when you attempted to take his city as well. He only had 12 minutes to respond to you and did so with a snipe. A quote springs to mind here. Oh yes, I know, "One with torn clothes mocks the naked."

DeletedUser8467

Yep i agree. And i do the same. I forgo points and instead build my resources high and then sit and train units or navy. Once i get near full pop, i then worry about getting other buildings up. Points mean nothing.

DeletedUser37666

exactly... On Delos i can get 7 cities just because i focus on units