MORC in tottal controll/Not fair gamers!

• Thread starter The Mighty ZEUZ
  • Start date

DeletedUser

I figured anti MORC or Pro NN players can have a place to say what they don't like about MORC or maybe triad of BoB or suntzu.

anyway maybe i should start this the way the other posts were started...

Hello grepo players.

I am wanting to find answers as to why the Masters of Rouge Chaos are destroying every single player in Ocean 54?it must be because they are multi accounting But i have no proof.World domination is probably what they are looking for on this server and that is not nice.Maybe now i will go to my AA meeting...

NN are not ready to fall over and die. This is not Sparta but much worse :pro:

If I had a picture of a animated girl in a loosely fit warrior costume here is were i would post it.Who knows maybe i would add a little saying to it.

DeletedUser

Now this is my first server, but in my opinion no one is in control of this world, and I cant see a clear cut alliance that will win this yet.

The way this game works, with players being added to the outer ring, the infusion of new players hurts the alliances that have been here since the start. As players that have been here grow at a slower rate (CP) and existing player here also also leave there is no real good way to infuse new players into an alliance, hurting for example NN. With inactive player after inactive player leaving NN, it was unable to expand and grow since they had to consume city of inactive. Since now they need an extra 3 cps per level, they could not keep up with attrition. With no real allies and fighting battles on all sides, they will naturally have to contract into a tighter smaller alliance.

This game is all about activity so I don’t see NN going anywhere(being wiped out) as they have good active players. But unless New leadership starts to make moves and friendships I don’t see them winning this world. But I am glad to see new leadership, too bad it took me leaving NN to finally get things to change there.

MoRC is going to run into the same problems, now they say they are not a MRA buy they grew pretty fast and have a lot of members that are not as active. As in my first alliance Voodoo People where I was left as the founder, I thought more members was the key. This is a great theory if they were all active and exp. But it seems like MoRC and Imperium are not taking the time to teach and keep new players interested and active.

The key I think to this game is two fold.

1. Active leadership – Don’t take the role it you do not want to put in the time. An active leader with plans and goals is more important then anything imo
2. Education – as this was my first server I didn’t know how to play, lucky I was in a relatively safe zone. Most players come in and do not know how to effectively play, but if you hold some hands and teach them your tricks, they can become some of the better players in the game. Knowledge is power.

DeletedUser

Zeuz, the reason you lost your cities to us is cause you suck. Plain and simply. Admitting you suck would be a better idea than going around and making false accusations about us being multi-accouting. Seriously at least loose with some dignity :)

DeletedUser22372

MORC are a good alliance (we fight against them) and I like fighting them :D (learnt a lot out of those fights that I use in Hero World). However, they're not skilled enough, they're just Johnny all potato and no meat :p

If they can stream line their alliance and some skill to it, they would be awesome :D

for example CS+20slingers+10LS+10bi's to take on a city is not a pretty site, though am on the opposite side. I dont want to name the player, they know who it is :D

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

MORC are a good alliance (we fight against them) and I like fighting them :D (learnt a lot out of those fights that I use in Hero World). However, they're not skilled enough, they're just Johnny all potato and no meat :p

If they can stream line their alliance and some skill to it, they would be awesome :D

for example CS+20slingers+10LS+10bi's to take on a city is not a pretty site, though am on the opposite side. I dont want to name the player, they know who it is :D

oh how very true this is. there are too many noobs in that alliance. dont get me wrong there are some great players there but there are also a lot of players who dont know what they are doing.

and as for you MR. Rapscallion
if you were to read the post that ZEUZ made at the start of this
(anyway maybe i should start this the way the other posts were started...)
he is simply sayiing that is what is said in all the other threads where they are talking about how NN is in total control.

DeletedUser22372

oh how very true this is. there are too many noobs in that alliance. dont get me wrong there are some great players there but there are also a lot of players who dont know what they are doing.

and as for you MR. Rapscallion
if you were to read the post that ZEUZ made at the start of this
(anyway maybe i should start this the way the other posts were started...)
he is simply sayiing that is what is said in all the other threads where they are talking about how NN is in total control.

lol so true.. I like some of them, they're awesome players.. :D Today they took a city of mine (its under siege) but very well coordinated (applause), the same guys tried a similar thing with another city of mine last week and got their backs handed to them on a silver platter. The difference one of the noobs who participated in the last siege did not participate in this :p

Again I repeat, they're all potato and no meat or very little meat. My favorite adversary in MORC hasn't been active enough (I miss fighting him) He's probably their best player as far I know :)

As soon as I posted my above post, one of their members who play in hero World sent an attack to one of my cities :D
Such noobs they are :p

DeletedUser22708

This thread is very funny, trout4ford and saber5th their stupidity amazes me, carry on chaps :)

DeletedUser22372

This thread is very funny, trout4ford and saber5th their stupidity amazes me, carry on chaps :)

Hey where's Earl of Steel gone? Haven't seen him in action in quite sometime? as for our stupidity well, what can can I say. :p Johnny all potatos and no meat :p

DeletedUser

guys...

i didnt make this thred with any seriousness intended...

I just sorta swaped NN out for MORC and went along the same lines as the other posts were started...

*Rap* I know you dont like me because i went to NN awile ago but in all fairness at the time when 24F disbanded MOC was a joke with very few good players and i refused to join them like the rest of you did.now with 20/20 vision on what has happened since then maybe if i had been more active i would not of lost all those city's in the beginning but hey now i am having the time of my life even if i do still lose city's.Besides how can i suck that much when i am #2 fighter in lambda :) (pete001)

DeletedUser

I must admit I do my fair share of trash talking in game, all in good fun of course. I have not been a big fan of trash talking in the forums, honestly it seems a little childish to me. Here is what I have to say to you all. MORC is full of noobs yes? Ok lets be real about this one. Are there noobs in our alliance? Yes of course, just like there are in every other single alliance in the game. Full of noobs? not hardly. If we suck so much and are such noobs than I welcome any of you to come and attempt to take our cities. The truth be told MORC actually is home to some of the oldest, most skilled player in Grepo. While you guys are busy here calling us noobs, we are teaching our "noobs" how to take your cities. Zuez I dont like you because you are a disrespectful player, you lack dignity and common respect for other people. You ran scared to NN when 24F disbanned. NONE of us had joined MOC at that time, if you remember corrrectly we had all reformed our alliance under SOTO. It was much later that we merged with MOC. SO lets be honest, your a coward and you ran to NN to keep yourself safe. I did not work to well tho did it? Your own alliance wont even support you because they know that you are a coward.

DeletedUser

ahhh thats right :)

I went to NN because i didn't want to be in a alliance pacted with MOC.if you remember i went in and took 3 city's from them.

I was not online for a few days when MOC did the first opp on me and truth be told i was tired of athens but i logged in in the middel of it and made a post in the forum telling no one to help me because i was going to quit.I never ran from a fight and you know it.

I do however know when i am over my head and 95% of the time i do catch the sieges on my city's under 2 hours into it but there is 2k brims in there and more coming in so i don't do anything about it.

I was alot more disrespectful when i started athens yes but i almost lost my account in lambda when i was reported 3 times so know i have calmed down alot...

DeletedUser

Lol i have mixed views. I also refused to join MORC (you know cos i told you Rap) but i did join briefly before i quit, so that i could hand my cities off. At the time of the eminent merger, and even from the start of the world MORC were viewed as a noob alliance, mostly because of their high member count. But i know for a fact that MORC does have noobs, maybe slightly more than NN, but they also have some great players (mostly ex SOTO xP )

I think running to NN was a bad idea ZEUZ and i told you, but it is things like that which make the game interesting, and so i hold no grudges :D ALso i know for a fact that ZEUZ joined NN not to hide, but to attack a former NN member who was hiding in MoRC, and MoRC refused to let us attack him. You know this rap cos you planned the OP on that player. (MoC also were an unknown quantity at the time, and we in SOTO suspected were making a pact with NN)

At the time of the SOTO/MORC merger, it was decided that we merge so that we could better transfer frontline cities to MORC from SOTO. I believed we could do this perfectly fine without merging, and keep our selves independent, but all the rest of the SOTO leadership disagreed, and so we merged. I refused to join MORC permanently, and contemplated joining 300spartans, a small alliance who were taking cities regularly of NN at the time. (i gave one of my cities to them, and was on good terms with them) But in the end RL forced me to quit, and im still trying to quit lol.

So i guess im kinda neutral, im totally against NN, but im also not to keen on MORC either, this probably goes back to the old freaknasty, "24F against the world" days, lol. Imo, a small rim alliance will take you all out :D

DeletedUser

bahh jono you should of given the city's to me if you wanted MORC to get them :p

i ended up getting one of your ghosts but i didn't hold it for long and TBH i am glad they got it because it was a junk city :)

DeletedUser

Lol yea the ones left over were. I gave one to Lickmypark, one to Vinman, and Minos took the other one. I think the great simmer Dar74 took my last good one.

DeletedUser

haha thanks for reminding me of that guy!

i need to pay him a visit...

DeletedUser

Yea hes a total turtle lol, and most of his cities are on the one island