More information about Death legion

DeletedUser

Founder
Firelord0001

Other positions will not be known to the public for security issue;)
Members cap : 70

We will be located north east. This is a premade alliance , some of the members in eclipse(world alpha) , roman legion(world mu) , x demon brotherhood x(world nu) will be part of this premade alliance.

The following members that will be joining death legion will be :

Firelord0001

dtagon rider

Victor Battlecorp

Gale0091

Vidir Ingason

Liveera

Awesome.saad

gorad3

jacr

Shku

18Areif

Garioth

BugOTullie

All these players are highly skilled and experienced.

Left2time
Recruitment

Players who are growing as fast as us : may join us.

Diplomacy
Is closed we do not see the point of it if the world hasn't started.

This is an elite alliance , we will only accept elite players.
:pro::pro::pro::pro::pro::pro::pro::pro::pro::pro::pro::pro::pro::pro::pro::pro:

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Why did you create a new thread why not just a post in your last one?

DeletedUser345

firelord you are doing Shine and pv a great favour i thought it would be all experience in the NE.

DeletedUser

firelord you are doing Shine and pv a great favour i thought it would be all experience in the NE.

Hmm a favour how? I just fixed up my recruitment thread. Just to let you know all ours members are experienced and highly skilled mate. NE is ours mate , it will be fun farming other so called "premade alliances". I honestly cannot wait for world xi to start. All other alliance located in NE will get their *** whooped(SW), we're going to clear that ocean when noob protection is gone mate.:pro:

Diplomacy is closed we rather use our weapons rather then words. Do not mock the death legion as we use our army rather then words. Any resistance will be wiped out. :pro::pro::pro::pro::pro:

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Yay, this'll be fun, let's see what all the pre-mades really will be like.

DeletedUser345

NE is ours mate , it will be fun farming other so called "premade alliances". I honestly cannot wait for world xi to start. All other alliance located in NE will get their *** whooped(SW), we're going to clear that ocean when noob protection is gone mate.:pro:

Hahahaha you do make me laugh;

Shine;
Members: 14 + 2
Total Points: 2,346,583
Average Points: 167,613

Death Legion;
Members: 14
Total Points: 133,966
Average Points: 9569

DeletedUser6810

Hahahaha you do make me laugh;

Shine;
Members: 14 + 2
Total Points: 2,346,583
Average Points: 167,613

Death Legion;
Members: 14
Total Points: 133,966
Average Points: 9569

lol achilles thanks for that, it made my day. Good luck with the recruitment mate, but boasting about how your going to take down all the other premades might be a little arrogant, last thing u want is 4 pre mades vs ur one alliance before u even have time to make pacts :)

DeletedUser345

lol achilles thanks for that, it made my day. Good luck with the recruitment mate, but boasting about how your going to take down all the other premades might be a little arrogant, last thing u want is 4 pre mades vs ur one alliance before u even have time to make pacts :)

We haven't been arrogant or boastful and have not said anywhere that we are going to take down the other premades please do find that quote for me :)

DeletedUser6810

We haven't been arrogant or boastful and have not said anywhere that we are going to take down the other premades please do find that quote for me :)

Sorry achil thats my bad, the boasting part was ment for firelord not you mate.

DeletedUser

70 members cap.
But specialy this bit: anyone growing as fast as us may join.

...MRA

DeletedUser

There are 20 players willing to join death legions , 20 experienced players. Who will destroy you and any other alliance near us. The death legion easily out number you before the game has started. I single handily picked out skilled players from Alpha right down to nu willing to serve me and destroy any other resistance. You say our average points is 9k , you say we our unorganised. You can lie to the grepolis public but you shall receive annihilation. You will not receive any mercy all alliance located in ocean 54 will be treated the same , make your peace with god. KYAGB= Kiss your *** goodbye
:pro::pro::pro::pro::pro::pro::pro::pro::pro::pro:

DeletedUser

70 members cap.
But specialy this bit: anyone growing as fast as us may join.

...MRA
MRA ? How do you even know what is an MRA? If you did you wouldn't have made that comment. If it was an MRA I would have just said anyone could join . If it was an MRA I wouldn't have been able to convince elite players to be part of death legion. -sighs- The word MRA is overly used now days :pro::pro::pro::pro::pro::pro::pro: