Shine;
Members: 14 + 2
Total Points: 2,346,583
Average Points: 167,613

Death Legion;
Members: 14
Total Points: 133,966
Average Points: 9569

LOL :D Ive got twice that points on my gamma account so how do you expect to take down one alliance when i should be able to take down your alliance if it was on gamma?

DeletedUser

Yes, I see your fair point.
You are right.
You are not an MRA

DeletedUser6810

There are 20 players willing to join death legions , 20 experienced players. Who will destroy you and any other alliance near us. The death legion easily out number you before the game has started. I single handily picked out skilled players from Alpha right down to nu willing to serve me and destroy any other resistance. You say our average points is 9k , you say we our unorganised. You can lie to the grepolis public but you shall receive annihilation. You will not receive any mercy all alliance located in ocean 54 will be treated the same , make your peace with god. KYAGB= Kiss your *** goodbye
:pro::pro::pro::pro::pro::pro::pro::pro::pro::pro:

Anyone else think these guys would be awesome starting bait if only they were in nemesis's ocean? :)

DeletedUser

Hahahaha you do make me laugh;

Shine;
Members: 14 + 2
Total Points: 2,346,583
Average Points: 167,613

Death Legion;
Members: 14
Total Points: 133,966
Average Points: 9569

The world hasn't even started yet , it's bull , lies

DeletedUser

LOL :D Ive got twice that points on my gamma account so how do you expect to take down one alliance when i should be able to take down your alliance if it was on gamma?

I would never join this alliance, nor do I support it.
But i can answer that.
A: because this isnt gamma, and we all start from 0

DeletedUser

Well Duh! :p;) im just saying how does he expect to defeat an alliance if his member aren't even as 'experienced' as he says they are.

DeletedUser

Originally Posted by firelord0001
There are 20 players willing to join death legions , 20 experienced players. Who will destroy you and any other alliance near us. The death legion easily out number you before the game has started. I single handily picked out skilled players from Alpha right down to nu willing to serve me and destroy any other resistance. You say our average points is 9k , you say we our unorganised. You can lie to the grepolis public but you shall receive annihilation. You will not receive any mercy all alliance located in ocean 54 will be treated the same , make your peace with god. KYAGB= Kiss your *** goodbye

you gotta hand it to this guy, this was epic;)

DeletedUser

How? It's bull as I said before this is the first world death legion will coloynise

DeletedUser

You consider anyone on that list "elite"? -sighs- the word ELITE is overly used nowadays...

DeletedUser

Yes I do consider them as an elite player , they have won loads of wars , supported our allies , achieved so much they have. I respect them and in my opinion they are an elite player.

DeletedUser

If only this disscussion were about SE, i would also have a Pre-made.
A pre- made set of farms

DeletedUser

I bet after few months 70% of the alliances here will be gone and new ones will emerge ready to be farmed by death legions . That's the cycle of world xi:cool:

DeletedUser

How do you know death legions wont be gone aswell?? Most pre-mades dont last that long but then again you could be surprised

DeletedUser

Because I will not death legion fall apart do you hear me? Death legion will rise will fulfil our purpose. Our death legion brothers and sisters are eager for war , they want this world as they are the rightful heir. I am on 4pm-9:30pm (gmt +) monitoring our oceans any sign of alliances which is near to us, will be dealt with. I can speak spanish , french , english and russian and little bit of dutch. I can speak to players who cannot speak english , I have plan out everything. I even have the future forums planned out. Death legion will not fall apart do you hear me?:pro::pro::pro::pro::pro::pro::pro::pro::pro::pro::pro:

DeletedUser

jajajajajaja this thread has made my day jajajaja

Hey, but you cant speak korean, can you? you better watch out for the koreans, i`ve head those north koreans want to take over Xi

DeletedUser

Oh but I can with google translator. Don't worry I got a plan to deal with them xD

DeletedUser

google trans, I hadnt thought of that.
Well, that about settles it, Xi will be yours

DeletedUser

I know , after we have taken north east I shall take north west cutting of support from the south of grepolis. So my enemy will run out of troops , ships and will be farmed and taken over. The southern part of grepolis will be unable to colonise the northern part of grepolis as death legion will attack any cities who's not in our alliance or their alliance comes from southern grepolis. Then I will move my death legion onto south west of grepolis as it's the weakest part of the south (which is south west) I will take south west and my alliance's army and navy there. Then we will use the northern army and navy to attack south east and they will be overun. That is one of my plans.