MOS vs BoM?

DeletedUser1483

We can always invite you back nod. :D got plenty of cities we could use to get you back up to speed in a week.

DeletedUser5554

Thanks for the offer chris but because of my predicament in Delos which was me and 2 others falling randomly into leading DW's alliance because he went inactive i'd pretty much just be sitting around not much good to anyone :/ haha

DeletedUser5554

Oh also any BoM player or former BoM player don't think you stressed me out I loved working with you guys.

Fears you guys were pretty nice guys and good players however, you two specifically zero, no offense to him, DID stress me out a lot...

DeletedUser1483

Lol. They went VM and were pretty much the sole reason for the fall of BOM. That and they picked a fight with MOS of course.

IIYP is still crying about MOS being really bad, but we have taken enough cities off him for him to resort to trying to get other alliances help. I love it. :)

He just started another war with Phoenix as well. Which is strange. :)

DeletedUser5554

How exactly did that happen again I thought IIYP did it.

DeletedUser

Lol. They went VM and were pretty much the sole reason for the fall of BOM. That and they picked a fight with MOS of course.

Sure, but the remaining members of BoM who went on to form Reload held our own pretty well even though there was no more than 16 of us. You took two of my cities, but I made up for it by taking for MOS cities.

IIYP is still crying about MOS being really bad, but we have taken enough cities off him for him to resort to trying to get other alliances help. I love it. :)

I can't go as far as saying MOS is bad. The op on my two cities was brilliantly executed and there was no way I could do anything to save them (had I woken up earlier there was an outside chance of saving one, but even that might be nothing more than wishful thinking). That said, over the past few weeks and after Reload joined GGW, it seems to me MOS has lost just a little bit of it's swagger.

Ya'll wanted a challenge. It would appear that you are getting one now.

Problem is you guys have been pretty used to rolling over other players and alliances with relative ease. We'll see how things are when you're on your heels a bit more. ;)

DeletedUser

I'm really surprised how little we've heard from some of MOS' big guns. It's really quite remarkable.

Would you come on if you never had a leg to stand on?

Also have not heard from one TSL member or TDK member only player been trying stand up for MOS is godhand... Fair play to him he has got a little dignity if the rest don't,

Can some PLEASE tell me why and alliance with 314666 average take a player with 300 points in?

DeletedUser

Most of MOS dont worry about your mindless propaganda attempts. They'd rather act in game than talk here.

As for the 300 point members, i guess someone without any real life friends wouldn't understand that ;-)

DeletedUser

Most of MOS dont worry about your mindless propaganda attempts. They'd rather act in game than talk here.

If this the case why hit neg rep I do strike a nevre I can tell by the childish comments, let me guess old phoenix is all their "friends" also?

As for the 300 point members, i guess someone without any real life friends wouldn't understand that ;-)

This coming from someone in front a computer screen playing a game online why don't you play PS3 with so many friends... FYI before you say I'm the same as you infront a screen think again I play this game because I am curfewed for breaking the law.... mistake I made but still

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

If this the case why hit neg rep I do strike a never I can tell by the childish comments, let me guess old phoenix is all their "friends" also?

Somebody decipher this for me? I really dont understand what you're trying to say.

This coming from someone in front a computer screen playing a game online why don't you play PS3 with so many friends... FYI before you say I'm the same as you infront a screen think again I play this game because I am curfewed for breaking the law.... mistake I made but still

I do play PS3 when i'm home with my friends, alas my job has me travelling quite often, and packing a playstation from hotel to hotel is cumbersome. Regardless, my previous point still stands. A member had a friend join, and is feeding this friend resources to build quickly. Not sure why you found it worth bringing to the externals though...hmm, any opportunity to take a stab at the big bad MOS i guess.

DeletedUser1483

I thought the externals were dead. GH actually had to tell me that someone was talking in here.

Then he had to use smelling salts to revive me after i fainted.

As for Beth and Bea, they are old friends and we are one big loving family of happy beings. :) Doesnt matter one bit about point totals, still 11 months til wonders.

Give me a mail ingame if you want to continue this uninteresting drivel. Even polis has bored me recently, and he used to be so very interesting.

DeletedUser

still 11 months til wonders.

No doubt you's would win that afterall you got the numbers on your side...... what a alliance that know's it's fading and loosing respect does is run as fast as possible to finish line.

DeletedUser1483

Numbers aint everything as any player would tell you.

Not sure about us losing respect, all this propoganda nonsense is all fun for you guys im sure, but anyone who truly wants to see what we are like can give me a friendly message ingame. We arent the heartless monster inactives you seem to think we are. If we werent a challenge for you guys you wouldnt even bother trying to take our cities.

Im here to have a good time with the friends ive made. Plus my mum's basement is cosy this time of year.