Most incoming's you have had in chi

DeletedUser

yesterday oliverate were pepering my city throwing all they could to get hold of the city all the attacks totaling to gether to make way over 500 attacks for one city but at the most at any one time was 125 incomings at anyone time
what is your most incomings ever in chi to how many citys and did you keep it sadly i lost mine :(

DeletedUser

Wow that is nuts, i had 10 incomings once to a SINGLE city i about freaked out and had a heart attack, luckily i got help from my alliance and others and i was barely able to keep my city
:eek:

DeletedUser

Wow, that's insane. Sounds like a pain. 125 attacks to account for at once. 500 in an operation. What's your in-game name? I'd like to see your DBP. Must be a top guy if you're getting that kind of attention.

I think the most I've had was like 49 at one time. Maybe like 80 total for the operation against me. Nothing super big. Though I've been in the 40s with attacks against me a few times.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

welli want to say srry for not able to help him out there.. :(

DeletedUser

Wow, that's insane. Sounds like a pain in the a**. 125 attacks to account for at once. 500 in an operation. What's your in-game name? I'd like to see your DBP. Must be a top guy if you're getting that kind of attention.

I think the most I've had was like 49 at one time. Maybe like 80 total for the operation against me. Nothing super big. Though I've been in the 40s with attacks against me a few times.

He's called Ray93, one of the highest in terms of bp. I've had about 40 something incoming

DeletedUser21270

we currently have well over 125 incoming, the excitement is killing me as to what they are like as they from about 4 oceans away.

darwin award nominees , or proper ones , we shall see.........

DeletedUser

"We"? Like the royal "we"? or do you mean you alliance?

DeletedUser

my most has peaked at 183. 98 of which were at one city, the rest were at another.

DeletedUser20849

"We"? Like the royal "we"? or do you mean you alliance?
he was talking about attacking us from very far away and the most i have had was up in the 50's and that was T.A.G. though like 30/40,000 dbp makes up for a city loss i think :)

DeletedUser

i think recently tays got attacked by the whole OBLI alliance.. and we reaped the dbp very easily.. some attacks were like with 97 to 100 transports and they died without even landing or sometime 1 or 2 ships returned.. :D :D i dont know the exact amount but judging from my support reports it must be easily over 300.. and one of my alliance members told me that those times were gone when i have 50 reports.. i now have 50 pages of reports..

DeletedUser25093

yesterday oliverate were pepering my city throwing all they could to get hold of the city all the attacks totaling to gether to make way over 500 attacks for one city but at the most at any one time was 125 incomings at anyone time
what is your most incomings ever in chi to how many citys and did you keep it sadly i lost mine :(

Hehe that was a hard fight. Dont worry about the city, Im protecting it well :)

i think recently tays got attacked by the whole OBLI alliance.. and we reaped the dbp very easily.. some attacks were like with 97 to 100 transports and they died without even landing or sometime 1 or 2 ships returned.. :D :D i dont know the exact amount but judging from my support reports it must be easily over 300.. and one of my alliance members told me that those times were gone when i have 50 reports.. i now have 50 pages of reports..

U guys managed to get 7k+ birems in harbour before the LS nukes and troops attacks that was send to assist the CS. AFter the LS nukes u guys still had around 4k birems in harbour, not to mention the troops that still was in the city (around 8000 transport boats). So the troops+FTB didt have any chance to survive that deffence.
But at least I got the "attacker of the day" two day in a row under that attack :)

DeletedUser

well i hope to get some too... thanks to it.. our whole alliance reap huge benefits known as DBP :)

DeletedUser

oh u say so.... as far as i know we are fairly balanced.. and u guys are not good enough to take that city.... turtle are not able to take cities.. but our stats shows very differently.. our offensive ranking is much better then yours and we have more people in top 30 abp then yours... every stats shows u thinking is wrong..

also you guys do more dancing around agora then we do.. cause with such low bp.. u cant achieve 66 cities... so it means u guys are point seekers.... and the way your cities are placed.. u guys are more defensive then us...

DeletedUser

In the last 2 days I have received around 160 attacks from KiT on one city around 33K in points. You got to hate it when you build a WW on an island and you don't own all of the city slots.

DeletedUser

oh u say so.... as far as i know we are fairly balanced.. and u guys are not good enough to take that city.... turtle are not able to take cities.. but our stats shows very differently.. our offensive ranking is much better then yours and we have more people in top 30 abp then yours... every stats shows u thinking is wrong..

also you guys do more dancing around agora then we do.. cause with such low bp.. u cant achieve 66 cities... so it means u guys are point seekers.... and the way your cities are placed.. u guys are more defensive then us...
Your DBP and ABP don't matter with numbers like this
http://www.grepostats.com/world/en22/alliance/366/colonizations?type=lose&enemy_alliance=2612&min_points=&max_points=&page=0
Vs
http://www.grepostats.com/world/en22/alliance/2612/colonizations?type=lose&enemy_alliance=366&min_points=&max_points=

DeletedUser

consider yourself lucky cause we have not paid attention to u guys...

DeletedUser

Funny how one can go from this:

to this:

You guys have been claiming a lot of things without good arguments. Get your facts straight next time, before u start running your mouth.

DeletedUser

Hahahah consider myself lucky? I'm ready whenever your alliance is ready you know were to find me :rolleyes:

DeletedUser

oh the time when we paid attention to u.. u loose two cities.. while when u paid attention to me.. your whole alliance lost the attacking power for a week... i have my facts pretty straight... we are pretty balanced.. if u have guts take a city from me.. i will change the facts...