Most incoming's you have had in chi

DeletedUser

buddy your the one who claiming stuff, prove ur words correct and get the game started -roll-

DeletedUser

oh the time when we paid attention to u.. u loose two cities.. while when u paid attention to me.. your whole alliance lost the attacking power for a week... i have my facts pretty straight... we are pretty balanced.. if u have guts take a city from me.. i will change the facts...
We got better things to focus our attention on and your not 1 of them, your a small fish in the pond so take your ABP your 2 city's that your so proud of and go sit in the corner because at the end of the day alliance vs alliance numbers is what matters, 41 is our count try to match that an then we have something to prove to you and your alliance but as for now it's your alliance that need to do the proving after merging 2 alliances and then still failing.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

We got better things to focus our attention on and your not 1 of them, your a small fish in the pond so take your ABP your 2 city's that your so proud of and go sit in the corner because at the end of the day alliance vs alliance numbers is what matters, 41 is our count try to match that an then we have something to prove to you and your alliance but as for now it's your alliance that need to do the proving after merging 2 alliances and then still failing.

well what you have said is true but we are not interested in you guys.. so unless u do much better to get our attention u all are safe....

and lol... yeah i am a small fish and u have focus on much smaller fish..well i think that much is what u can swallow atm.. anyway get the mouth bigger and then come back... the day you take that city i will take my words back... even your simming doesnt seem to pay much fruit either seeing lol getting better of you in one wonder even when they started one day late... also the amount of internal conquest you guys have oh man!!! unthinkable....

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser25093

U talk to much.
Obliterates latest OP speaks for it self. Try ask ToT how they are doing with the WW.
Be happy that ur ally aint a threat to our WW cause then it would have been ur WW we have busted out.

DeletedUser

U talk to much.
Obliterates latest OP speaks for it self. Try ask ToT how they are doing with the WW.
Be happy that ur ally aint a threat to our WW cause then it would have been ur WW we have busted out.

lol.. even if we dont defend our wonder still u wont be able to take it... what i am speaking of is fact.. u want to prove me wrong try it.. we wont defend...

DeletedUser25093

I dont have to prove anything in this game.
Why should I be interested in your wounders when u are hopeless behind.
Make your wounders a threat and then I prove your wrong, until that now reason to focus on all the talk u have been proving u are good at and nothing more.

DeletedUser

Wow! That's a lot of attacks fo' sho'.

I can't quite recall the count, but it sure felt like 500 when I lost "Sasu Broke My Heart." I do know the list was ridiculously long to scroll through and just kept growing and growing, but I never really thought to count how many were coming in.

And I really don't wish to have the opportunity to count that high in the future either. *giggle, giggle*