Pnp MRA's are out of control

DeletedUser2663

Hey guys, here's my first PnP since like over a year ago so enjoy. Hope i still have the knack for it.
Few Points
  • Most of the pictures are in spoilers as some of them are very big and im to lazy to resize them.
  • This will go over two posts so i can fit all these pretty pictures in :p
  • This one is all about being funny. This does not reflect any TT policies or opinions.

So whats up with these darn MRA's aye???? All this inviting and not even a hello or a good say sir!!! Where are their common manners these days. Gets on my nerves like a darn insect. And the worse thing is ITS BP STILL, can't whack em yet. Now like any anoying insect, MRA's come in swarms and buzz about making alot of noise till ya whack em till the stop moving :p

images

Dosen't look he will be moving anytime soon i would say :eek:

We all know the satisfying feeling once the anoying buzz is gone. It Allows you to focus on the more importaint things such as killing thy neigbour, causing general mayhem and being able to play the game with and against the real players. you know, the reason we actually play this game. (but i must say, MRA swatting is quite fun so i guess they have a use for some people.)

Red guy represents MRA's. Blue guy Represents everybody else

gunned-down.jpg

Now for those who have some mates who have just started playing grepolis and don't know how to swat a MRA yet, this is for you and your friends.
In reply to someone asking how to save themselves from a MRA:
The first thing you should do is stock up on Anti-MRA spray ($9.95 from walmart). I understand that there is a stronger spray available, from Jarpenguin. But i must warn you that this particular seller of products is of ill-repute.
Secondly, get a fence. MRA's are notorious for not being able to get past obstacles.

Now i have been a grepolis player since gamma came out and i have seen alot of MRA's in my time. Now these ones we have here on Gythium are not the worse i have seen but i must say they are very amusing. So let me share some tales with you and lets all have a laugh :p

Now my first tale is about 1 of our top 3 favourite MRA's.

Now as everyone knows that the Tiny Teddies are lead by our fearsome leader
Cheese.jpg

So cheese was, well doing what ever cheese does i guess, and he got a message from the leader of R.O.M.A.N.S, so being a polite cheese (guess he is swiss or something) he had a chat.

romansconvo.png

Now HOLD your HORSES!!!! :eek:
hh.jpg
Did we just see a MRA WAR coming up!!!

romansconvo2.png

Looks like we do :)
Now we all know the MRA's think the war is going to be like this
Bad-war.jpg

But it is actually going to be like this
sbmarchdt.jpg

So get ready everybody. There is bound is be some awesome fails coming to the forums in the next week or so :D

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser2663

Now the second part of my story is one we all know, well we all the got the message :). yea you know what i'm talking about already :p

For those who didn't get the message, here's what you are missing out on

warmongers.png

horseb.png

Now Congratulations on managing to actually read all that. I think a message saying "Hello, join our alliance if you want to be No.1 on this server!!!" would of been better TBH. I would of actually read that :D.

Now the real funny thing is their diplomacy. they have 7 pacts already and look at who they are

35377461.png

Now i thought they were supposed to be fighting against peacemongering and mediocrity. I smell a hypocrite :p

hypocrite.jpg

Now one question. Why is he talking about cows and sheep??? :heh:

:pro:

Not farmvile!!!!! :Angry:

Mean i come from NZ and you know they say bout the Kiwi's and sheep ;) yet i don't talk about our livestock nearly as much as this guy.

Basically this is what this guy thinks he is, all big and scary

shot_1283228173.png

And this is what he secretly actually is

the-sheep.jpg

They even had the audacity to try and pact with TT. I mean come on, first they try to recruit our members and then they want a pact

pact.png

Well to bad for them, TT has denied their request and them sheepies better start running, cos if i catch em ;)

Thanks to cheeze and Sapp for assistance with material

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Haha this is an awesome PnP :p

Hey Hopeless and Keith ;) when BP is over I'll get you's >;D

DeletedUser

You don't know my name on this server ;D come play on Ephesus if you want to be sure your hitting the right person :p