MRA's ftw (Totally a PnP)

DeletedUser

Unbiased comparison between the number 1 alliance in Corinth, M.R.A, and the alliance that likes wants to be top, PB.

28s7inc.jpg

sy09iv.jpg

2w724d2.jpg

Thanks for taking your valuable time to read this, I hope this has been really eye opening and inspiring. Stay tuned for my next PnP where I will be attempting to troll Jarpenguin again, oh sorry... wait, I won't be, I thought I was Cronus for a second.

That PnP sucked balls.
I'm really offended.
My name is Cronus and I'm totally NOT mad.
You are a god SpartaPrime, why isn't everyone like you?
Wow, Cultures Online looks like a really good game, Imma go play it now!!!!11
PB is a really good alliance, they are way better than MRA.
LOLOLLOLOL M.R.A IS AN MRA, THEY ARE NOOBIES LOLOLOL!!11!!
My PnP was much better than this pile of rubbish. --- LOL u mad?

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Jeez Sparta you're the best,i wasn't laughing like this for some time...great post !

DeletedUser8969

this is by far the best PnP i've ever seen made by a two-year old. good job and keep it up!

+rep

DeletedUser

20718qf.png

Sparta,

If your alliance is so powerful and amazing, why have you onely got one player in the top 15

PB on the other hand looking very active and in good position to be a good alliance here.

looks like your PNP has flaws in it aswell, but funny to read though... it should be funny to see when the other alliance hit you guys all over.

Well done PB on the obvious dedication to growth and being the true leading alliance for NOW lol

well put my ten penny worth in, time to get my chaotic butt out of here and get building.

Laterz
Nickossa

DeletedUser

True Nick...after protection period ends,all true figters will be reveald. :)

DeletedUser

yep i can't wait to bring the house down and raise Chaos everywhere lol... role on monday baby and let the carnage begin

DeletedUser

20718qf.png

Sparta,

If your alliance is so powerful and amazing, why have you onely got one player in the top 15

PB on the other hand looking very active and in good position to be a good alliance here.

looks like your PNP has flaws in it aswell, but funny to read though... it should be funny to see when the other alliance hit you guys all over.

Well done PB on the obvious dedication to growth and being the true leading alliance for NOW lol

well put my ten penny worth in, time to get my chaotic butt out of here and get building.

Laterz
Nickossa

dude chill. /dance/

DeletedUser

I will if you let me...

DeletedUser

20718qf.png

Sparta,

Laterz
Nickossa

actually we're building up troops so r points may be low

lol j/k

DeletedUser

well its alright, but i dont think your in the best alliance ever. so dont say to much. there not terrible though.

DeletedUser345

20718qf.png

Sparta,

Laterz
Nickossa

Its fuhnny how serious people take trolling.

DeletedUser

lol Beta, not serious just think i come across like that lol... i just love banter.

DeletedUser

Let me know when the alliances that were set up to be Farmed by an other alliance is under way. I will be sure to make some popcorn, Thats the way its looking here. Guess I will have to wait and see. One alliance makes a tight nit pro team while the other set of leaders makes another Mass Recruit Ally to be farmed by the other Ally. very basic. kinda pathetic however.

DeletedUser

what you guys talking about, M.R.A is a very serious businesss alliance

2vtse95.jpg

k9uah5.jpg