MRA's ftw (Totally a PnP)

DeletedUser

Can't tell if stupid, or just cannot understand sarcasm.

Neither. I have seen it before on other games. Pro team has mandatory communications network and communications platforms in place even before the World started. Did you? Second point. They screened their potential members before entry. Did you? Third point. I have seen pro teams have a few of their buddies make an MRA like you have going. When the MRA is up and running. You make sure that it is filled with statements from the leadership like these at first. "Guys your going to have to be more active." "Make more soldiers!" also you dont have mandatory download and use of chat platforms like IRC and Skype so that the members can work more like a team. Also you do not have them fill out forms that tell you what part of the world they are in...what their activity times are..what their GMT is..thats global mean time for idiots. With Squadrons/Battalions operating by GMT and skill.

I spose you could put in place some of those points I made... I have requirements. You send me invites, you send me messages. I have had alot of invites. I will ignore them all as I am positive that they do not have the necessary Elite aspects I require in place for me to join. Seems that Socrates and Co. have a few of them in place... At least they push for Skype. Thats a good sign. I think they are going to kick your penguin butt all over this world. Personally... I am getting bored with Grepolis already. I just bought Skyrim and am downloading it now. have fun with your game all.

P.S. dont get me wrong pls. I think your a great person. You just dont understand me. thats ok. few do. Good luck with your Alliance. I wish you well.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser14786

I thoroughly enjoyed reading this thread, and I especially enjoyed SpartaPrime's actual PnP. Keep up the good work! ;)

DeletedUser

Its fuhnny how serious people take trolling.

I figure most of them are excessively young.

Oh yea, fun PnP. Makes me wish I could join a world seriously ;(..

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

2vtse95.jpg

man...MRA is really out doing PB....they shall prepare to be BANHAMMERED.....BY PEYMANREZAKHAN!!! lulz