Mrpenguin244

DeletedUser

Mrpenguin244, Yes he is a good friend of mine, but also a bad leader.

For the Buzz is now over. and thank god for that. Being from troy we also did the same thing. We built an alliance of from thinking we were going far. rong,

I know notting about leadership. i am a team player that is it. i support and attack.

So Bye Bye to the Buzz.

Hello chilling Out.

for 4 months.

Ill still be in the world but not running an alliance!

DeletedUser29066

There's a tear in my beer ... gettin real misty eyed.
u know what smitty, I'll actually give you a +rep for this one

oops, I can't

DeletedUser

No, did i say that No. that fact that we come to a new world with 6 player and recruited 8 more. that good init, no. we can think we good leaders, but i no i am not, i just like to play the game.

There's a tear in my beer ... gettin real misty eyed.
u know what smitty, I'll actually give you a +rep for this one

oops, I can't

I'm not fused about -reps +reps am stating fact about my self, yes i run my mouth of cuz i can but i now notting about running an alliance and i dont want to.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

No because it cant go any lower i dont think. if it can GOOD LET IT

DeletedUser31161

i lie. i do not tell anyone where i live or how old i am

DeletedUser5554

Smithy: Respect because you can admit to that.

Penguin: Just admit it you're a terrible leader sorry but you really are. You have displayed the WORST leadership skills in my TWO YEARS of playing this game. Smithy might not be a good leader either but just for admitting his mistakes he is much better than you at it.

DeletedUser31161

failed attack number 1.

smithy attack 1.jpg

thats all u got. i say bring it on.

DeletedUser

Smithy: Respect because you can admit to that.

Penguin: Just admit it you're a terrible leader sorry but you really are. You have displayed the WORST leadership skills in my TWO YEARS of playing this game. Smithy might not be a good leader either but just for admitting his mistakes he is much better than you at it.

i think its about a year i think i have been playing. But i learnt most of what i know from my dad i use to watch him how to play it b4 i ever started playing i think he was playing 8 months b4 i started in the world. XI,

I just like playing the game. am here for 4 months so am making the most of it :D

Have you ever played in Xi?

DeletedUser31161

i will not admit it i will take it and adjust my leadership style. but you must say i am a good player for only playing for what... 8, 11 months. and i started out learning the game wrong. i will admit i still have some learning to make but i unlike smithy will not give up.

DeletedUser

i will not admit it i will take it and adjust my leadership style. but you must say i am a good player for only playing for what... 8, 11 months. and i started out learning the game wrong. i will admit i still have some learning to make but i unlike smithy will not give up.

Who said anything about giving up?

And from your stats your a world jumper. not unless you have played with a different name. or spend more time here talking balls.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser31161

i am jumping world to gain more experience. i want to start a world successfully. and every world i have been becoming more and more successful. can you see that in your stats

DeletedUser

i am jumping world to gain more experience. i want to start a world successfully. and every world i have been becoming more and more successful. can you see that in your stats

How is jumping world gettin more experiance? thats not gettin more experiance. how keeping 1 city gettin more experiance each world you go into? really explain? please.

Yes i have only ever had about 10 citys most in one world. but i did more support & attacking than taking citys.

So i would say i have more experiance than you.