Mrpenguin244

DeletedUser5554

8-11 months to be "good" isn't a thing to brag about...It should take 1 maybe 2 worlds to figure it out.

DeletedUser

Clearly its not cuz i dont build swordman, so it must be.

Also the attack would come though and so would the report!!

Also it cant be cuz you got 53 bps for it and, in the world you have 7.

( If Your Going To Lye Do A Good Job Of IT!

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser31161

added shortly

once i destroyed 2 cs's with only 9 lightships and it took 4 days to get it credited

DeletedUser

added shortly

once i destroyed 2 cs's with only 9 lightships and it took 4 days to get it credited

You do now witch world were talk not dont you, ya cant be that slow. DELOS

And i seen that report on Troy. so... facts get them right.

DeletedUser5554

Penguin- You talk of improving yourself and learning. Yet you clearly have zero clue and have learned nothing. You keep running your mouth not even realizing that that's what cost you the loyalty of your team, it got you in a fight you made clear within 2 days that you wouldn't win, it cost you a merger, and made you look like a total fool. You'd think after all of that you'd have learned to close your mouth.

DeletedUser

Penguin- You talk of improving yourself and learning. Yet you clearly have zero clue and have learned nothing. You keep running your mouth not even realizing that that's what cost you the loyalty of your team, it got you in a fight you made clear within 2 days that you wouldn't win, it cost you a merger, and made you look like a total fool. You'd think after all of that you'd have learned to close your mouth.

Point Proven I would +Rep you for that but i need to spread the love first, also he made me look like a fool and i normally do that myself, lol.

I will show repect for when it needs to be given and you got it for that.

Mr P no its not called sucking (bottom).

DeletedUser

obvious i am not as slow as you are to figure this out

Dont need to figure it out when its clear you wont attack me in the game. but on a world that is being deleted. Big! and you can attack me now in delos am login of.

DeletedUser

This has been a truly fascinating exchange. It is pretty impressive that smithy came out and said that he can't lead and has no desire to learn. I don't get Mr. P at all - dude is all over the place and doesn't make any sense. I have to tell you, man, if I did anything in life for 8 - 11 months and had yet to be successful, I would certainly consider other options.

DeletedUser

haha he kicked me before i got too quit. since i went to hospital lol.
your a good bloke smithy, Pengu if u want to be a good leader u have to be lead first. in every world i have taken the back step until rethy created a great alliance INGLORIOUS BASTERDS and then got banned unfortunately. hate siblings when u leave your account logged in.
over all i agree with treachery

DeletedUser

haha he kicked me before i got too quit. since i went to hospital lol.
your a good bloke smithy, Pengu if u want to be a good leader u have to be lead first. in every world i have taken the back step until rethy created a great alliance INGLORIOUS BASTERDS and then got banned unfortunately. hate siblings when u leave your account logged in.
over all i agree with treachery

Thank mate.

DeletedUser

What a fascinating turn of events here!

Smithy, props to you for choking back a large piece of humble pie. No shame in it, we've all have to eat it at one point or another. What's important is that we take the lesson learned with us going forward.

Penguin, not exactly sure where you're coming from, you seem intent on alienating the whole Delos world for some reason. Diplomacy is a skill that's necessary in Grep (and real life for that matter). No matter how many worlds you start up in, you'll never get far without it.

Either way, there's only one way I can see this domestic dispute being resolved.......tell it to Jerry:p

http://youtu.be/D9uP6z6Xa3I

Have fun fellas, it's just a game!

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Ugh that was hard for me to read. It's just a matter of shutting up and admitting when you are wrong. Learn how to take criticism. I guess that's whats to be expected when people (like me) that have very few rl social skills try to live vicariously in a virtual world. Not saying that's the case for everyone. Btw pengy, how are you going to message me and tell me you would recruit me if I wasn't a newb and when I tell you it's cool, you tell me you want me to join anyway? I was avoiding you like the plague man. Albeit politely. Some peoples egos shine through anything.