Musicians Out There?

DeletedUser

Alright, so, I was wondering, who plays any instruments out there?

I play the guitar. And my dad, he's been playing for a year longer than me. I'm better than him :D.

And so, as I've said, and musicians?

DeletedUser

I'm actually still learning, but I can play Jinglebells.

DeletedUser

i play the piano and i can play anything that isn't to hard, (including the pirates of the caribbean theme which is my fave piano song ever).

DeletedUser

Jagg, I've been playing 1 lesson per week(Sometimes not even that) for about 7 weeks now.

DeletedUser

Tom, I've been playing for 4 years, 1 lesson a week, practicing every day. There is nothing for you to be ashamed up.

DeletedUser

Tom, I've been playing for 4 years, 1 lesson a week, practicing every day. There is nothing for you to be ashamed up.

Sorry, didn't want you to get the impression I'm horrible at guitar, I don't like being bad at things, rofl...

DeletedUser2663

I play the guitar, dont really play songs but here are some youtube links to my favourites to play

Heaven Shall Burn - The Weapon They Fear

Job for a Cowboy - Entombment of a Machine

Nickleback - Animals

Fly leaf - Fully Allive

So on the whole pretty easy stuff. Still working on my own little solo which includes tapping hamerons/pull offs tap slides and normal slides and once i can do it (and believe me it takes a long time to) ill try and put some sweeping int. So im still a mediocre guitar player to be truthful =)

DeletedUser

I played violin for 10 years before I stopped last year.

My sister wants to learn (she quit the guitar), but I told her the violin is really hard. She didn't believe me. I hope she has fun, because if she can't play the guitar, she can't play the violin.

DeletedUser

I'm a trumpeter and Minotaurs R Us is a Saxophonist, we are both in Jazz Band

Last edited by a moderator: