Musicians Out There?

DeletedUser

I played guitar for two years, but quit. Moved on to bass last year and drums recently. I can also play piano! :D I use glass bottles and other contraptions to make experimental minimalist noise music, if that counts for anything. I'm very lo-to-no fi when it comes to making music.

DeletedUser

I've never played an instrument. The drums are most appealing however as you can make big noise and your hair goes all strange.

DeletedUser

drums here :D and to whoever doesn't think percussion counts as an actual intrustment doesn't know dip bout music (saw it somewhere a couple pages back). anyways only been playing it for almost a year (probably more like half). i don't really play any songs but right now i'm learning to play Kings and Queens by 30 Seconds to Mars. i guess i'm pretty good conisdering i'm only in 6th grade and i've been play a year.

DeletedUser

Bass, piano, trumpet and guitar. I play everything from classical to rock to jazz.

Josh.

DeletedUser

self taught violinist and drummer as well as apparently being a pretty good alto singer. I play in a band with my brother who plays keyboard or guitar (I do drums and vocals) and we do a mixture of covers and originals. Rock on Urban Moles (that's the name of our band)