must say

DeletedUser

I've been playing on here for a long time
And I know a lot of great people
but dont you think abandoning a leadership role in despite of getting into a tough alliance is a little selfish
I mean like really, if your alliance is unstable without a good leadership role then that's just sad:Angry:

DeletedUser

also judging by the size of your city you haven't been playing that long

DeletedUser

Well I used to be head diplomat of TEOC (the empire of chaos)
Then I left and then everyone started leaving
Aparently because of me
But they were still big and the leader moved over to a differnt alliance
Which I say" An alliance is only as good as trust in brother and sisters"

DeletedUser

Don't we know it. Hey, Nwinder you hear that! You hear that! Trust, Nick, trust in brothers and sisters! Get the message?!

DeletedUser14362

robin you fool we are like brothers but not to you. you leave because you have "served your perpose" and then a month later you come back and expect for us to welcome you back you left us and caused us many problems and you come back and expect to be a leader and to order everyone around you are a fool then you leave and call us corrupt. how is that being a brother we where at no fault but you. i swear we will have revenge on you you will be farmed and eventually concored i dont care if you have a pact with us all of our alliance members would love to see you (and cronos90) dead.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser14362

Well I used to be head diplomat of TEOC (the empire of chaos)
Then I left and then everyone started leaving
Aparently because of me
But they were still big and the leader moved over to a differnt alliance
Which I say" An alliance is only as good as trust in brother and sisters"

and i forgot to say this rassan was forced to leave you fool if you stayed you would have known that:supermad::Angry:(SW)

DeletedUser

Aparently I find that teaming up on your enemies for a "hitler" cause is very undiplomatic
But like most alliances
Some have good diplos
Some have fair
Some have none sadly
must I say more

DeletedUser14362

i dont care about diplomacy at this point you are a dead man

DeletedUser

I had no intention in posting on this thread until I looked at TEOC's profile.

Check out how many pacts they have...just wow...

DeletedUser

People come and go robin...and as far as I can see you have done the exact same thing to teoc by leaving them yourself.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

if an alliance falls apart after one of its leaders leaves, then apparently

a) the other leaders are, or
b) the whole alliance is, or
c) all of the above :)

DeletedUser14362

our leader left because he was saving us from soldiers of doomsday threatened us and they said they would stop attacking but they are a low life scum of an alliance they lied

DeletedUser

well collin
What was the deal for stopping the attacks on TEOC?

DeletedUser14362

:pro:look i made cronos90 mad and he started attacking i hope you are smart enough to piece together the rest

DeletedUser

I dont even rememeber a cronos so.....
thx for the information :D

DeletedUser

:pro:look i made cronos90 mad and he started attacking i hope you are smart enough to piece together the rest

Well if you made him mad and he starts attacking that is your fault :pro:

I know of the soldier of doomsday they are a respectful and helpful alliance not the low life alliance you claim they are, here is some helpful advice for a upcoming player. I have been ruthless before, i have been disrespectful to others on the game thats not the solution you must hold your tounge and look for a diplomatic solution to EVERY matter first that i have learnt the hard way . You cant go around calling people scum and expect not to face the consequences and ergo your being attacked

"Thus endeth the lesson" ;)

DeletedUser

I've had personal dealings with Soldiers of Doomsday. They've been rather respectful and easy to deal with. We don't have a Pact or a NAP, and they stick to their resolves as do my Alliance and I. Any Issues between us has been kept between the players with the issues, and they respect the wishes of their players. You can't be mad at that, even if it does involve them Attacking someone in your Alliance. Cronos, Eert, and German General have been the utmost respectful to me, and must say, if they're continuing to attack after saying they wouldn't.. there has to be a reason. A reason, obviously not being announced. Calling them scum in a public forum only solidifies that observation.

DeletedUser

I've had personal dealings with Soldiers of Doomsday. They've been rather respectful and easy to deal with. We don't have a Pact or a NAP, and they stick to their resolves as do my Alliance and I. Any Issues between us has been kept between the players with the issues, and they respect the wishes of their players. You can't be mad at that, even if it does involve them Attacking someone in your Alliance. Cronos, Eert, and German General have been the utmost respectful to me, and must say, if they're continuing to attack after saying they wouldn't.. there has to be a reason. A reason, obviously not being announced. Calling them scum in a public forum only solidifies that observation.

I couldnt agree with you more my friend he needs to learn a lesson in admiration, are you situated in O83?? Thats my next ocean and i think your situated there from my looking around??