must say

DeletedUser

Yes, I'm doing pretty well for myself in 83. I have been spending a lot of time surrounding myself with a quality group of guys, that I haven't been spending much time going after cities there. Our Alliance may be small, but we're developing a rather strong core of players. I see you're in Initiates of Ares, we don't have too much of a presence of you guys around, so if you need anything in 83, feel free to PM me.

DeletedUser14362

Well if you made him mad and he starts attacking that is your fault :pro:

I know of the soldier of doomsday they are a respectful and helpful alliance not the low life alliance you claim they are, here is some helpful advice for a upcoming player. I have been ruthless before, i have been disrespectful to others on the game thats not the solution you must hold your tounge and look for a diplomatic solution to EVERY matter first that i have learnt the hard way . You cant go around calling people scum and expect not to face the consequences and ergo your being attacked

"Thus endeth the lesson" ;)

i never ment to say sod is low life i ment cronos i asked a simple favor and he attacks

DeletedUser

Yes, I'm doing pretty well for myself in 83. I have been spending a lot of time surrounding myself with a quality group of guys, that I haven't been spending much time going after cities there. Our Alliance may be small, but we're developing a rather strong core of players. I see you're in Initiates of Ares, we don't have too much of a presence of you guys around, so if you need anything in 83, feel free to PM me.

Well i want to make a start in 83 within 1-2 weeks as my own core if low on decent targets. I will PM you when im making my move. Save us both going for the same city, you can consider me a personal ally in 83 :)

DeletedUser

robin you fool we are like brothers but not to you. you leave because you have "served your perpose" and then a month later you come back and expect for us to welcome you back you left us and caused us many problems and you come back and expect to be a leader and to order everyone around you are a fool then you leave and call us corrupt. how is that being a brother we where at no fault but you. i swear we will have revenge on you you will be farmed and eventually concored i dont care if you have a pact with us all of our alliance members would love to see you (and cronos90) dead.

:eek: WOW...strong words along with some others. Before you make any more errors I would suggest you read the forum rules. Second just because we cant see eye to eye does not make me a bad person. Now to put things in a more accurate light of what transpired who are you to request I ask a friend not to attack your members that friend is not in my alliance and I have NO RIGHT...to tell them how to conduct themselves. Your leader has joined us and is being looked after the same as the rest of our members. You assume to much...and if you are wondering why the attacks continue...think about your personal attacks, your threats, and smearing me to anyone who will listen and you should have your answers. A few of your members conduct themselves this way and its why the group is getting punished. Think before you speak in the future it might help.:pro:

DeletedUser

Robinhood99 on a seperate note if collin manages to make a few friends and you start to feel some pressure let me know I am here...

DeletedUser14362

:eek: WOW...strong words along with some others. Before you make any more errors I would suggest you read the forum rules. Second just because we cant see eye to eye does not make me a bad person. Now to put things in a more accurate light of what transpired who are you to request I ask a friend not to attack your members that friend is not in my alliance and I have NO RIGHT...to tell them how to conduct themselves. Your leader has joined us and is being looked after the same as the rest of our members. You assume to much...and if you are wondering why the attacks continue...think about your personal attacks, your threats, and smearing me to anyone who will listen and you should have your answers. A few of your members conduct themselves this way and its why the group is getting punished. Think before you speak in the future it might help.:pro:

i have never thretened or attacked you. your the one that did those things, i tried to reason with you but you would not listen you injoy feeding on the misery of others and as for the other sod members no quarrel with you:supermad::Angry:

DeletedUser

i have never thretened or attacked you. your the one that did those things, i tried to reason with you but you would not listen you injoy feeding on the misery of others and as for the other sod members no quarrel with you:supermad::Angry:

I attacked you because your members because YOU personally did not know when to leave well enough alone. And then all the threats...proof is in your statement about wishing I would die. I was already done with your alliance as I cleared all your members out of 72 and the few I met that I like I sent them some of the messages I was sent and thats why they left your alliance...cheers hopefully there are some more in my reach.:pro: Have a nice day.

DeletedUser14362

I attacked you because your members because YOU personally did not know when to leave well enough alone. And then all the threats...proof is in your statement about wishing I would die. I was already done with your alliance as I cleared all your members out of 72 and the few I met that I like I sent them some of the messages I was sent and thats why they left your alliance...cheers hopefully there are some more in my reach.:pro: Have a nice day.

saying i wished you would die is not a threat it is a wish

DeletedUser

:eek:Yes and you were as obnoxious and unrelenting in trying to push your opinions off on others as you are right now. I was leaving your alliance alone but since you seemingly want my undivided attention prepare your members I am farming.:pro:

DeletedUser

But you and your alliance have made many and I am finished I already started farming you should start hearing about it soon.

DeletedUser

So you guys finally decide to attack
Grats for you
Let's hope you dont spread anymore hateration jank