Mutzzy against marines

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser

WELL,SEEMS THAT the marines DECIDED TO ATTACK ME.ALL AGAINST ME.NO PROB,I WILL LOSE,BUT LETS SEE IN HOW MUCH TIME THEY WILL OVERTAKE ONE OF MY CITIES.
PS.THEY STARTED TO ATTACK ME 5 DAYS AGO,BUT,GOD,THEY ARE AL NOOBS.I DONT EVEN WANT TO MENTIONED,COZ I WAS SCARED THAT BY POSTING THEIR NOOBISH ATTACKS,I WILL LOOK LIKE A FOOL.
PS2.MAYBE THEY THINK THAT IM AN MRA.
OH,IM SORRY,sgc ATTACK ME AS WELL.WELL IF IM LOOKING AT MYSELF AND AFTER THAT IM LOOKING AT THEM,GUESS WHOS THE RMAS?

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Let's just ignore everyone this attention wnb
kurb,have some frustration?why?coz u and your noobs cant defeat mutzzy.u will never do that.coz mutzzy have few surprises more for u noobs.i rimmed u by myself in eta.u will not defeat me even that im attacked by 2 alliances.u know why?coz u really dont have a clue about this game.i saw many players in grepo.but u r one of the worst.no tactics,no strategy,nothing.i will leave this world undefeated and my cities will be 1k each.so,enjoy u shorty!
and one more thing:everybody heard about mutzzy.some like it(ofc,the ones who know to play) others hate him(most of them noobs like u).but u?nobody know u.why?coz u r not interesting.

DeletedUser

Someone needs to chill out :p
jnc,for a poor refugee that u r,at least have some shame and shut up.or send an attack or something.but please,keep archers,swords and biremes home.attack me with fs.

J.n.c 1993

Strategos
jnc,for a poor refugee that u r,at least have some shame and shut up.or send an attack or something.but please,keep archers,swords and biremes home.attack me with fs.

You can call me what you want but where does that get you? You are way over to confident, hated on Eta, now hated on Lambda, does that make you feel good to have so many enemies? I have nothing against you but you're biting off way more than you can chew.

DeletedUser

mutzzy, the same thing happened to me in theta, there is no way you will survive continous attacks for 2 + weeks (course i had 1 city.)

DeletedUser

And then...
Hey clowny clown clown, you need to make up your mind.
MONKEY,U ATTACKED MY WITH ARCHERS.I will post yours idiotic attack reports before my vm will begin.And ,by the way,if i wasnt too dam good(ofc,compared with u monkeys is not something great)u werent attack me all the noobs,2 alliances with 100 members.Well in fact is just a huge happy mra.I was fighting with shpiler in eta.He was way too arogant.He was rimmed.Still,i like to think that we are friends ingame and respect each other.Why?Coz hes a really good player,like me.I like even The High Notes,even that he attacked me.why?coz he have comon sense.
About jnc and valzer:i have nothing against u 2.i liked u,maybe i still like u.but the fact that u joined marines and sgc,your and our enemies,instead of fighting with them is too much for me.But is just my opinion.Everybody is free to choose his path.
About arguing:im argue with everybody when i saw something wrong or mediocrity.i was arguing with mods.Still,i never planed to attack them for real.They play just for fun.But when i see this thunder i see the god of noobs.Really,no kidding.
In the end,for u,zeus of noobs,i will explain what i was intend to say by i will be defeated but u will never take one of my cities:i activated vm and start to demolish my cities.same does my friend shpiler in eta.so,u see,like the other god of noobs,GREAT KURB,u dont know nothing about this game.
Im sure that i can win in every world that i played or will be play.With 1 condition:to keep my mouth shut.But,if i do that,where is the fun?

DeletedUser

i have found out something VERY interesting, the great mutzzy has hit vac mode.

DeletedUser

I'm not even going to take the time to try to read that rambling incoherent run-on. Have fun demolishing your cities, my friend!

DeletedUser

Go get them Mutzzy...they are dumb, cowards and probably ugly too...

DeletedUser2663

Mutzzy, i know it hard for dogs to use a computer but you may want to learn how to post reports on the forum. no one cares if you go around saying "Wah (baby cry), he attacked me with archers, Wah" if you have no visual evidence. just some advice on how to actually make a semi decent arguement.

Status
Not open for further replies.