Mutzzy against marines

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser

Go get them Mutzzy...they are dumb, cowards and probably ugly too...

Well since everyone is flaming I might as well add some too.

Dear Great Sir Tom

You call us cowards yet you disbanded your alliance deleting your account with several other players when we only took one of your cities and attacked a few others.

Looks to me like your the coward here not us.

EDIT: Remember when you threatened us with war way back at the start... well you guys lasted like a fart in the wind.

DeletedUser

Dodo...I had my "real life" reasons...nothing to do with my core of loyal members or your noobish attacks. If you want to feel some real muscle why dont you oppose me in the next world...

Btw...The flightless Dodo you are so eloquently trying to emulate became extinct because of its inability to adapt. "dodo" comes from the Portuguese "doudou," meaning "simpleton."

DeletedUser

Yes, yes... I've heard it 100 times, I have failed due to RL.

I imagine the other five members who deleted their accounts were also due to RL.

DeletedUser

Looks like Mutzzy and Great Sir Tom are showing everyone just how smart they aren't!

Mutzzy - No one likes
Great Sir Tom - Got banned

:'(

DeletedUser

Just to briefly summarize what happened for anyone who wants to know,

mutzzy: AGAREGAEGJSERIGJAEGIJ MUTZZY IS EPIC AWEFAWEF YOU ARE NUBZORS YOU SEND ARCHERS FAWGFAWRG *goes into vacation mode*

hmmm question, you keep saying mutzzy is awesome, i thought that was your dead grandma and not you...?

rofl.

DeletedUser

mutzzy: AGAREGAEGJSERIGJAEGIJ MUTZZY IS EPIC AWEFAWEF YOU ARE NUBZORS YOU SEND ARCHERS FAWGFAWRG *goes into vacation mode*

hmmm question, you keep saying mutzzy is awesome, i thought that was your dead grandma and not you...?

rofl.

lol! good one.

DeletedUser2663

rofl.

very well siad lol. +rep for that

DeletedUser

Will you do this all BEFORE or AFTER you get banned for city name/alliance name profanity?

DeletedUser

Rather than attempt to clean this thread up I'm locking it.

Status
Not open for further replies.