my sig

DeletedUser

do you think its good?
sigmvx.jpg

CnC plz

it's in my sig aswell :)

DeletedUser

its good but the background (not the text and all the stuff round it) its kinda plain. maybe add space background? and you could also get rid of the Naj GFX thing at the bottom (i think anyway).

DeletedUser

hmm, i'll do that when i get back from school. i still got the psd

DeletedUser

ty cabz, i'll try and put a better background, i'll do some sort of aurora

edit: i tried to do some sort of glowing abstract for the background but i couldnt be bothered, i'll do it another time

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

did you make it yourself ??

make me one for fun obv my 2 names cabz bii and tiaola

and write underwater ninja tigers aswell :)

DeletedUser

do you want it like that? cuz i can just edit my 1 and just put your name in

DeletedUser

nah do something diffrent buddy

like buildings falling down on fire with a tiger warrior lol

DeletedUser

nah do something diffrent buddy

like buildings falling down on fire with a tiger warrior lol

Jeezus, you right this on every shop. Stop spamming requests please. You asked me, and like a half dozen others to make you the same thing.

DeletedUser

he wants a decent sig, no1 is good enuf to make what he calls decent, he has high expectations

DeletedUser

he wants a decent sig, no1 is good enuf to make what he calls decent, he has high expectations

And you think you are better than all the GFX artists in all of the forums that made him like 7 pieces?

DeletedUser

This is one of the most arrogant things i've seen in this forum in a while :) I think bianh's point was that the guy who requested has been requesting everywhere and that is rude. That's the reason the request forum is there, so people who can't choose a shop, or want different artists to take a shot can make it for them.
Also I wouldn't like it very much if I was just showing off my work and someone made a request, where I was asking for critique on the work I posted. He could've easily just sent a message to ask in private rather than hijacking a thread meant for something else...

EDIT: Back on the actual topic of this post, I don't really like that image. Mainly because there really isn't much done. All that was done is put a background, put some text with a small stroke, with random colour around it and some shapes which I think are some brushes. The style that you were trying to make (typography) is very difficult and IMO what you have done here isn't very good. I suggest you first start with the basic tag making rather than jumping to typography straight away. Keep posting and KIU!

Here are some examples of decent typography tags that I've seen recently:

http://i56.tinypic.com/fb3x4.jpg
http://i640.photobucket.com/albums/uu130/razortwist/TOTW.png

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

This is one of the most arrogant things i've seen in this forum in a while :) I think bianh's point was that the guy who requested has been requesting everywhere and that is rude. That's the reason the request forum is there, so people who can't choose a shop, or want different artists to take a shot can make it for them.
Also I wouldn't like it very much if I was just showing off my work and someone made a request, where I was asking for critique on the work I posted. He could've easily just sent a message to ask in private rather than hijacking a thread meant for something else...

Amen, buddy. If you can't decide an artist, post in requests (caution, many noobs like me roam this forum :)). If you know an artist, pm him or her, or post in their shop. Don't spam crap all over the forums if you want anyone to help you.

DeletedUser

I saw your sig you made for him bro, not too great. I would give you some CnC instead of straight out saying that it was sub-par, but this comment makes your work seem a lot crappier than it would be had you not. Hope you learn from your mistakes and get your head out of the clouds before you get some real grief for it.

cabzbiinew.jpg

This is what you made for Cabz. If you honestly think you are the best GFX-er on this forum, you seriously need to get your facts straight.

DeletedUser

Alright, I hope you got the message, anyhow.

Good luck in the future, and keep practicing.

DeletedUser

Thanks, Naj. Just message me if you want tuts, CnC, whatever. :)

DeletedUser

right people first of all bianh i messaged thomas ages ag for a sig he never did one

i messages you and oliaxel for 2 simple reasons

1 i like both of your works doing signitures

and 2 i can have 2 sigs i wanted to see who would be better as i feel you guys are both equailly great (no offence was intended )

and i rather like the sig najimur made me it looks great and i must admit binah out of the one you made me and the one he made (although i love the one you made ) his is better your one is all blue and you rather struggle to see the writing yes your graphics are far superior but najimurs stands out alot more

no need for arguing now you guys are making out as if i wrote to everyone i wrote to thomas he never made it then you 2 whats the big deal ?pmme if you have a problem