my sig

DeletedUser

I saw your sig you made for him bro, not too great. I would give you some CnC instead of straight out saying that it was sub-par, but this comment makes your work seem a lot crappier than it would be had you not. Hope you learn from your mistakes and get your head out of the clouds before you get some real grief for it.

cabzbiinew.jpg

This is what you made for Cabz. If you honestly think you are the best GFX-er on this forum, you seriously need to get your facts straight.

also if this is your attempt to undermine najimur aND MAKE HIM FEEL INADIQUIT YOU GUYS ARE FAILING MISERABLY MOST TOP PLAYERS COMPLEMENT MY SIG ASKING WHO DID IT ETC AND HOW UNIQUE IT IS :pro: WELL DONE NAJIMUR YOU KNOW I HAVE YOUR BACK ON LOTA AND HERE BROTHER

DeletedUser

and you think you are better than all the gfx artists in all of the forums that made him like 7 pieces?

also please send links to the 7 peices you made me one tommymcm made me one ages ago and najimur made me one

DeletedUser

also please send links to the 7 peices you made me one tommymcm made me one ages ago and najimur made me one

It's called exaggeration, bro. There were about 4 or 5, I made one, Tommy made one, I think Oli was making one until she read this, and najimur made one. You also placed the request at least than 7 times, that is a fact.

DeletedUser

and i rather like the sig najimur made me it looks great and i must admit binah out of the one you made me and the one he made (although i love the one you made ) his is better your one is all blue and you rather struggle to see the writing yes your graphics are far superior but najimurs stands out alot more

bianh's sig is "all blue" because it blends (blends meaning the colors match). the other one stands out so much people it looks like somebody vomited up a rainbow then added a flaming tiger and text.

DeletedUser

bianh's sig is "all blue" because it blends (blends meaning the colors match). the other one stands out so much people it looks like somebody vomited up a rainbow then added a flaming tiger and text.

The text doesn't match the render whatsoever, and the rainbow looks extremely out of place. Not saying mine was any good, but if I have the right to criticize something, there it is.

DeletedUser

Yup. I troll people on Deviantart, so many have no idea what art is...

DeletedUser

also if this is your attempt to undermine najimur aND MAKE HIM FEEL INADIQUIT YOU GUYS ARE FAILING MISERABLY MOST TOP PLAYERS COMPLEMENT MY SIG ASKING WHO DID IT ETC AND HOW UNIQUE IT IS :pro: WELL DONE NAJIMUR YOU KNOW I HAVE YOUR BACK ON LOTA AND HERE BROTHER

First of all it is spelt "Inadequate"...Second of all, nobody here is trying to undermine najimur, most people are trying to give constructive criticism but his own response brought a little flaming towards him. Finally, just because "top" players are complementing your sig doesn't mean anything. If they are good in-game it has nothing to do with their understanding of art or general concepts of making a tag. You might have your brother's back but don't give him an unfounded ego boost when we are trying to help. I'm not saying everyone here is better than najimur don't get me wrong. Nobody here is actually really good at making tags but there are certain people with a little bit more experience that can offer their advice to people willing to listen. It's up to najimur to accept or refuse this help but there is absolutely no reason for you to start getting all flustered while not offering any actual graphical insight. If you have anything to say to a specific person then please do it via PM.

DeletedUser

First of all it is spelt "Inadequate"...Second of all, nobody here is trying to undermine najimur, most people are trying to give constructive criticism but his own response brought a little flaming towards him. Finally, just because "top" players are complementing your sig doesn't mean anything. If they are good in-game it has nothing to do with their understanding of art or general concepts of making a tag. You might have your brother's back but don't give him an unfounded ego boost when we are trying to help. I'm not saying everyone here is better than najimur don't get me wrong. Nobody here is actually really good at making tags but there are certain people with a little bit more experience that can offer their advice to people willing to listen. It's up to najimur to accept or refuse this help but there is absolutely no reason for you to start getting all flustered while not offering any actual graphical insight. If you have anything to say to a specific person then please do it via PM.

:p:p:p:D:D:D

first of all i was drunk when i wrote that so spelling mistakes happen

second the top players i refer to are heros,titans etc

third critisism is good but not when you guys are undermining his work critisise and explain how to improve etc

binah you are rea\lly exagerating tommy made me a sig ages ago my first sig

then i made a request to thomas he said ingame he didnt have the time so i wrote to you and olix
:pro:

DeletedUser

Once again, even if the people involved are titans, heroes etc... doesn't mean they got that title because of their knowledge of GFX. Those are all titles based on their time and effort towards making this forum and they deserve their titles. However I have not seen many Titans etc... make any sigs or have any knowledge about GFX with the exception of Sapphire Sorrows. If I'm missing anyone forgive me but I hope you get my point. I have pointed out that the only reason this became a criticism of najimur and not his work after his own comment. If people have a big ego, that's fine, but also I can't lie to them and say their work is the best I've seen just because he feels that way. Also if you check my initial post I've written a decent CnC and even provided links with examples of that style of work if he wanted to learn.
Finally, the point bianh and oli are making is one I agree with completely. You may want to see multiple options to choose a signature for yourself. That's perfectly acceptable. However the place to post for that is the Requests section. When you post in a shop, you are asking for someone to take the time out of their day to make something for you to use. At that point just out of respect you should use that signature. If you post in more than one shop, then you are practically making someone waste their time. So please next time if you want to see multiple signatures to choose from, use the requests forum. If anyone is willing to make a sig, they will post it there and you can choose in the end.

DeletedUser

fair play apolagies again if you guys picked me up wrong or felt i was taking the pisss..

i like the sig najimur made so thats all that really matters to me i like the one binah made also and thats why i use it

DeletedUser

:p:p:p:D:D:D

first of all i was drunk when i wrote that so spelling mistakes happen

second the top players i refer to are heros,titans etc

third critisism is good but not when you guys are undermining his work critisise and explain how to improve etc

binah you are rea\lly exagerating tommy made me a sig ages ago my first sig

then i made a request to thomas he said ingame he didnt have the time so i wrote to you and olix
:pro:

Still drunk I see... Jk :D

Have a great day.