Pnp Myrmidons 1-0 Lacking Diplomacy

• Thread starter DeletedUser28457
  • Start date

DeletedUser28457

Myrmidons 1-0 Lacking Diplomacy

Over the past few days it appears that LD managed to plant a spy within our alliance.

Round 1 begins...

As you can see at first i was caught off guard while offline for an hour. Very lucky catch.

Kill my CS all you want it only takes me 3 hours at the most to rebuild a CS. Although i have to give it too barlik he was a very good defender but was that enough to hold back the DON??

No it wasnt ;-)

Round 2 begins...

Bish!!

Hide your troops in your neighbours city's all you want it wont save any of you ;-)

Bashed!!

Theres a reason why im ranked 1st ;-)

Boshed!!

You lost!! ;-)​

DeletedUser

That's cute, but will even 5% of your players do half as much between them? I fear not.

DeletedUser1405

Well done, but the statement of your that goes "Theres a reason why im ranked 1st ;-)" isn't entirely right is it. Whilst i congratulate on your takeover of this city i will have to add this. You are number One because you are using large amounts of Gold in your city to rebuild lost troops and speed city buidling. Whilst i am not against the use of Gold i don't like people bragging that they are number 1 because of their strategy and attacks.
Good luck for the future, i don't think you will need it though if you are going to continue pumping money into your account.

DeletedUser28457

Dont worry we will. We may have a large alliance but the organization & dedication that is put into this alliance by its members i can fairly say exceeds any other alliance. Do not under estimate me or the myrmidons again because that will be a big mistake on your own part.

DeletedUser28457

@ MIKE...

Its a mix of skill & of course major activity but of course theres gold involved.

Don't for one moment under estimate my skills & assume because i have spent alot of money on gold that i am not a skilled player.

All my attacks are timed down to seconds & my experience in timing is extensive.

I started 3 days late & had a game plan from that day. I know this game in & out & from day one it was all resources & down to the spell happiness doubling my resources.

For the past few weeks i have been farming every 5 minutes give or take & also have been farming 4 different islands.

The gold is only a partial reason of why im ranked 1st.

I am near active 24 hours a day & this & only this is the reason why im ranked 1st. Because from day one iv been farming harder than anyone & everyone.

Although i respect all players those that under estimate me will fail & i just want you all to know im not just some noob with a money to waste because i have put thought after thought & alot of MY time into becoming the rank 1 player i am today.

Thank You

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Dont worry we will. We may have a large alliance but the organization & dedication that is put into this alliance by its members i can fairly say exceeds any other alliance. Do not under estimate me or the myrmidons again because that will be a big mistake on your own part.

I have made no mistake, give it a couple of months. You have taken one city, well done, but that is one city - I.E. nothing.

You were one of the first MRAs, and as I predicted, you have lasted this long. To allow your slight superiority over the - lack of -competition earlier to go to your head isn't advisable. Still early days, don't count your chickens before they are hatched.

DeletedUser5554

Congratulations don but you may not want to make a huge deal of it... Remember we're in 55 and he's in 65 and failed to communicate with us after he sniped you. ^.^

PS celebrating one conquest is a lot like Cam Newton celebrating his one touchdown in a 35-7 game. Fact of the matter is you found a guy in a place that wasn't possible for us to defend. He was invited basically for the reason to troll you and snipe cs's. The fact you're acting like its a huge win is kinda sad really. Meanwhile your team is still losing the fight anywhere near us. Just saying.

Last edited:

DeletedUser28457

I have made no mistake, give it a couple of months. You have taken one city, well done, but that is one city - I.E. nothing.

You were one of the first MRAs, and as I predicted, you have lasted this long. To allow your slight superiority over the - lack of -competition earlier to go to your head isn't advisable. Still early days, don't count your chickens before they are hatched.

Let me define MRA: Mass Recruiting Alliance is an alliance that recruits everyone & anyone

We may have a large amount of members however these are all active players, we dont just randomly invite everyone so to call us a MRA is ultimately & totally wrong as we are not a MRA.

We are a large force of experienced players who have joined forces to have superiority over the rest of the alliances. Think about your mistake once again. Your still under estimating us. The leadership of Myrmidons is solid & predict what you want but i can tell you right now our chickens will hatch way before yours does.

And FYI iv conquered 3 city's ;-) Thats a bit more than nothing. Your 1 city against my total of 4 is what you can call nothing......

DeletedUser28457

Congratulations don but you may not want to make a huge deal of it... Remember we're in 55 and he's in 65 and failed to communicate with us after he sniped you. ^.^

PS celebrating one conquest is a lot like Cam Newton celebrating his one touchdown in a 35-7 game. Fact of the matter is you found a guy in a place that wasn't possible for us to defend. He was invited basically for the reason to troll you and snipe cs's. The fact you're acting like its a huge win is kinda sad really. Meanwhile your team is still losing the fight anywhere near us. Just saying.

It was a good snipe i must admit although did you really think putting a traitor to our alliance & 1 of your members next to me was a good idea?

DeletedUser

Let me define MRA: Mass Recruiting Alliance is an alliance that recruits everyone & anyone

We may have a large amount of members however these are all active players, we dont just randomly invite everyone so to call us a MRA is ultimately & totally wrong as we are not a MRA.

We are a large force of experienced players who have joined forces to have superiority over the rest of the alliances. Think about your mistake once again. Your still under estimating us. The leadership of Myrmidons is solid & predict what you want but i can tell you right now our chickens will hatch way before yours does.

And FYI iv conquered 3 city's ;-) Thats a bit more than nothing. Your 1 city against my total of 4 is what you can call nothing......

Think about YOUR mistake - I haven't played Delos in a couple of weeks, my account has been deleted for at least one week.

Yes, but believe it or not, you are not an alliance in yourself. I see a few good players holding up a tonne of deadweight.

DeletedUser1405

Strange that you have a large amount of players that seem to be Turtling, unless that is a new plan my the master race in Myr. You are called an MRA for the very reason you are on here bragging about.
MRA,s boast about every move they make, and claim they are not an MRA constantly in the forums. No One is underestimating you and yes you have some decent players in your alliance but please stop the boasting, you are not all active and you are not all attacking, most are hiding and using your numbers for false security. Maybe One day your leaders wil stop trying to keep/get top spot by just inviting the world and use some sense, get rid of the dead wood and you may get more respect as an alliance along the way.

Have just checked Grepostats and it looks like over 75% of your alliance don't have BP, can you explain that One please, maybe part of the master plan.

DeletedUser28457

Il quite happily explain that to you.

Many of us are saving our troops for the purpose of conquering. Theres always been 2 ways of working your first city.. 1 being that you can begin attacks all round & clear out anyone & everyone near you thus giving you good abp however when it comes to conquering it will take you even longer if you have been attacking non stop from the beggining. The 2nd way is of course save your troops until you start conquering. That way your stronger than everyone & able to succeed easier because you havent wasted your troops at the beggining like i guarantee most of YOU have. I guarantee that me alone has more troops than every 1 of your members. Thats because i use my troops wisely and so does the alliance. If your attacking before you can conquer your just wasting troops with no gain!!

So keep on wasting your troops in attacking us because as it stands you are not gaining anything. We will defend left right & centre & our size & because we have NO abp WE have much LARGER troops that you would expect.

Fact is we have the 1st conquer against you & you have none against us. You are out matched in size & skill & im not too sure whats happening further in 045/55 but if you bring anyone down into O65 AGAIN il be takin them over very quickly i assure you.

DeletedUser1405

I am not a member of LD you must have e confused with someone else, as for attacking not getting you anything, well sit comfortably and we will begin the lesson. Attacking gives you BP which in turn allows the none Gold users to gain batle points. This allows them to conquer more cities, all that without the use of Gold.
Secondly Attacking lets you gather resources which again lets you build troops. Now if you expect us to beleive that all them players are saving their troops you are dreaming. They are Turtling, its easy as that and no amount of excuses will get any person to believe different.
As i have said, i believe you have a decent core of players but you have to many hangers on.

DeletedUser5687

I rarely check the external forums, but I do have to clarify something about this event. We invited Barlik with the impression that he was going to stay in this world. That apparently never transpired. He was never a spy, he looked to join us because he knew Deathwish from another world.

So, just to cliarfy, you conquered an inactive players city that we invited in hopes that the player would want to stay.

DeletedUser28457

Believe what you want, the only thing we can really do is let the facts speak for the selves. Like you said still early days yet.

I have proved im not just some noob & this was my main purpose of this PNP.

LD has my utmost respect as you seem very experienced but dont ever put another member of yours infront of me. Bait or not i will take it....

DeletedUser1405

Look at the map, you are in the middle of know where none of the decent players can get near you, this is the reason you have lasted so long, i for One know someone who is heading your way when they get up to strength, not from my lt though. You can't post stuff like this without inviting people to look at your cities, and all i can say is they have huge targets on them. Good luck when the time comes in defending them i am sure as you have said your people have vast amounts of troops to watch your back.
And i will say again i am not a member of Lacking Diplomacy and yes they are a decent alliance before you ask.

Again from grepostats, your BP makes interesting reading
ABP=11
DBP=378

All this from the number One player in the world.

DeletedUser

I do not believe that you are a noob, you are clearly a good player. However, I do believe that you and a few others are out of Myrmidons' league.

DeletedUser8467

And just when ppl thought the forum was dead, BAM Conquest breaths life to us all. :). I have to honestly say that this is why the externals are boss.

Anyho, a few ppl have commented that Don shouldnt be boasting about his CS on LD.....But in another thread there is a mention of Myrmidons (that didnt actually name Don) and there terrible fail on trying to CS there new recruit. ( at the time i saw that, i knew there was a new CS in, just didnt comment). I believe that was mentioned Twice in the new thread...? Not shore, im not going to go look.....lazy :(.

So why shouldnt Don be able to come in the day after, and do a little boasting in the externals (when ppl were trying to shame them, for failing the 1st CS attempt). Its not how i would boast about it, but each to there own ehhh?

I totally understand overboasting, but posting a good report and story about the Conquest was pretty entertanining (bad speller, dont hate me:). And as always the replys to other posts and debates that follow are awesome.

To the person who posted above me (unless ppl have posted whilst im typing this. The player wasnt inactive............he sniped the first CS attempt..........if he turned out inactive then it would of been after the 2nd CS landed. It must of been at that time he choose to leave the world....maybe? Iv just never seen inactive players snipe CSs before.....sorry if im wrong -_-

DeletedUser28457

And just when ppl thought the forum was dead, BAM Conquest breaths life to us all. :). I have to honestly say that this is why the externals are boss.

Anyho, a few ppl have commented that Don shouldnt be boasting about his CS on LD.....But in another thread there is a mention of Myrmidons (that didnt actually name Don) and there terrible fail on trying to CS there new recruit. ( at the time i saw that, i knew there was a new CS in, just didnt comment). I believe that was mentioned Twice in the new thread...? Not shore, im not going to go look.....lazy :(.

So why shouldnt Don be able to come in the day after, and do a little boasting in the externals (when ppl were trying to shame them, for failing the 1st CS attempt). Its not how i would boast about it, but each to there own ehhh?

I totally understand overboasting, but posting a good report and story about the Conquest was pretty entertanining (bad speller, dont hate me:). And as always the replys to other posts and debates that follow are awesome.

To the person who posted above me (unless ppl have posted whilst im typing this. The player wasnt inactive............he sniped the first CS attempt..........if he turned out inactive then it would of been after the 2nd CS landed. It must of been at that time he choose to leave the world....maybe? Iv just never seen inactive players snipe CSs before.....sorry if im wrong -_-

He was not inactive. He was a good player. He sniped my first CS & hid his troops in a different city. I found what city they was in and cleared him then sent in another CS & took him out. I cleared his troops so he could not snipe me again. He was not inactive altho he told me to take his city this was just a plan by LD to try & kill all my CS's against him. They put him there to try & get at me & obviously you didnt get at me at all. A CS is a minor loss to me. Barlik was fully active & told me himself he was going to stay to see how things turned out because HE thought he had won because of my loss of CS. Thats why i cleared first before sending in another CS.

Also LD supported him with biremes which you can see in the above reports which my LS's destroyed horribly ;)

DeletedUser

Reasons why I have no respect for the Myrms:

- They attack their own members and farm them.
- They DON'T have fully active players like they claim
- They think saving troops will lead somewhere and that early attacking is useless, even though early attacking gets rid of the troops you may save

I know the first two because the player they attacked messaged me about it.