Pnp Myrmidons 1-0 Lacking Diplomacy

• Thread starter DeletedUser28457
  • Start date

DeletedUser28457

Well im here and im fully active so i guess we DO have fully active players like we claim ;)

DeletedUser1405

They put him there to try & get at me & obviously

Are you delusional, how did they put him there, the game does that not the alliances. Please give it up as a bad job, yes we all admit you are a decent player but stop defending the indefensable, your alliance is an MRA with a few decent players in it. Maybe down the line your leaders will see sense and get rid of these Turtles but looking at the earlier post it seems you need them to farm resources from.

DeletedUser8467

If i was a leader in an alliance and was privy to the inactive players in it, i to would also attack and farm my alliance members (if inactive).
And no alliance is going to have fully active members yet. That will come in a few months once players are established and major culling begins in each alliance).

I only just joined Myrmidons, and i wont pass judgment on any alliance at least for another month. So my opinions are just that of an 'observer' if you will.

Your third point is really incorrect. Just because Don said he likes to keep his troops saved until he CSs, doesnt mean that applies to the entire alliance (altho attacking early does help, and also saving your strength helps, each to there own) unless you think that the words of one or two are the words of all?

Im not trying to stir, im just posting my thoughts is all.

EDIT: God damit, iv gotta learn to post with quote. The post was in reply to Illyrian Rebel. Again im not trying to stir you.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser28457

Are you delusional, how did they put him there, the game does that not the alliances. Please give it up as a bad job, yes we all admit you are a decent player but stop defending the indefensable, your alliance is an MRA with a few decent players in it. Maybe down the line your leaders will see sense and get rid of these Turtles but looking at the earlier post it seems you need them to farm resources from.

No... They recruited BUM LIK...oops i mean barlik on MY island to entice ME to attack with CS's particularly because barlik is a good defender & a friend of a member of theres. Why ELSE would you recruit a player who is alone in ocean 65 and on the same island as the rank 1 player. The only 1 delusional is you mate by the sounds of it lol...

DeletedUser

If i was a leader in an alliance and was privy to the inactive players in it, i to would also attack and farm my alliance members (if inactive).
And no alliance is going to have fully active members yet. That will come in a few months once players are established and major culling begins in each alliance).

I only just joined Myrmidons, and i wont pass judgment on any alliance at least for another month. So my opinions are just that of an 'observer' if you will.

Your third point is really incorrect. Just because Don said he likes to keep his troops saved until he CSs, doesnt mean that applies to the entire alliance (altho attacking early does help, and also saving your strength helps, each to there own) unless you think that the words of one or two are the words of all?

Im not trying to stir, im just posting my thoughts is all.

EDIT: God damit, iv gotta learn to post with quote. The post was in reply to Illyrian Rebel. Again im not trying to stir you.

He was active, how else did he message me??? He told me that you guys had attacked him for no reason and so therefore he's gone inactive now.

Don said that your alliance prefers to save your troops, so obviously my point is right. I've seen it, everytime I spy on your members all I see is huge turtles and no offense, your really saving up...the wrong troops.

DeletedUser8467

You must have alot more silver then i, to be able to spy on that many players........I didnt see Don post saying that so my bad on that one.

As for all these Turtle references, i dont think that really matters to much until later down the track. Some ppl do strategically turtle until there ready to engage in battle. In the battles to come (wayyyyy down the track) you will easily get 20K+ ABP just from trying to CS somone and ever more if you do a Surgical CS attack on an active player and use your Turtle power to mass defend.

Yer no doubt that there will be players that later in the game just turtle in safe areas and sim it out. But right now, how can anyone tell who the turtles are and who the giant mutated attacking turtles are? And i swear im never going to use the word turtle so many times in a post again. :S.

DeletedUser28457

He was active, how else did he message me??? He told me that you guys had attacked him for no reason and so therefore he's gone inactive now.

Don said that your alliance prefers to save your troops, so obviously my point is right. I've seen it, everytime I spy on your members all I see is huge turtles and no offense, your really saving up...the wrong troops.

You give aspirin a headache mate... Go chat your bull somewhere else cos im not buying it & you ent selling it.

DeletedUser

You give aspirin a headache mate... Go chat your bull somewhere else cos im not buying it & you ent selling it.

I don't have to go anywhere, been in these forums longer than you have, just look at your reputation its plummeted just from you posting 13 times. If you don't buy it then don't read it, I'm expressing my opinion just like everyone is.

I don't make this stuff up, it's not like I sit here and think to myself 'How can I annoy them further'. You can deny it all you want, you are the enemy, that's what enemies do. However, I'm sure other players will believe what I have to say.

DeletedUser

Hi

Just to clarify what actually happened.

I unfortunately grew tired of the slow settings and was pretty much inactive in the previous 2 0r 3 days before contacting donkill3r to say i am quitting and he could have my city but to make it more interesting ( as i said, i was bored ), he would have to take it by force..i told him when i slept, what troops i had ( all OLU's ) , and no LS. He replied by saying he wanted a bigger city ' mad scotts if i remember correctly and was not interested, so i proceeded to attack him , but i had spied his city ( just a lvl 5 cave 0.o ) , and knew it was empty , so was just trying to bait him, but unfortunately his troops returned and my OLU hit his.

Donkill3r replied he was a tad annoyed ( dont blame him really ) , and he attacked back with a clearing attack, A CS attack ( btw... he cancelled first clearing attack, and relaunched as the timing was 9 seconds past the his CS attack lol ) , and then the support was a very tight 45 mins away from CS attack ..... yes Donkill3r, very good timings :/, plus out of all your alliance, you had 1 incoming support.

I then mailed him to say i was going to attack his CS after it landed and because it was just carrying 79 hops, and 30+ birs, i would bring my OLU back after his support landed ( Hops again :S ), and thats what i did...it was a very easy snipe, very easy.

I then realised that you were not that brilliant donkill3r , and offered my city to Deathwish, or anyone who he knew and also mailed another LD player , who i did not even know, and we got talking. They obviously were a good, strong, experienced alliance and i decided to join them for a few days with the intention of staying..... but , unfortunately.., i got sent on a job 80 miles away the very next day that turned out not to have an internet connection at my hotel, and i went inactive again ( Sorry for that LD )...

You then must have taken my city whilst i was inactive...which if you call that some great grepo gaming , i grats you :)

Are you a great player ..... my answer is no... just very active, and willing to give gold a bashing in my humble opinion, but i wish you the best of luck ( as we all need players to spend gold to keep the game going and free to play ) and I still think LD is the best alliance , and i was never a spy, you have got that all wrong...

But i am gutted with not having a connection, as i would have enjoyed the battle and i think i would have stayed totally active with LD ... ohhhh well :(

Thanks
Barlik

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser28457

Hi

Just to clarify what actually happened.

I unfortunately grew tired of the slow settings and was pretty much inactive in the previous 2 0r 3 days before contacting donkill3r to say i am quitting and he could have my city but to make it more interesting ( as i said, i was bored ), he would have to take it by force..i told him when i slept, what troops i had ( all OLU's ) , and no LS. He replied by saying he wanted a bigger city ' mad scotts if i remember correctly and was not interested, so i proceeded to attack him , but i had spied his city ( just a lvl 5 cave 0.o ) , and knew it was empty , so was just trying to bait him, but unfortunately his troops returned and my OLU hit his.

Donkill3r replied he was a tad annoyed ( dont blame him really ) , and he attacked back with a clearing attack, A CS attack ( btw... he cancelled first clearing attack, and relaunched as the timing was 9 seconds past the his CS attack lol ) , and then the support was a very tight 45 mins away from CS attack ..... yes Donkill3r, very good timings :/, plus out of all your alliance, you had 1 incoming support.

I then mailed him to say i was going to attack his CS after it landed and because it was just carrying 79 hops, and 30+ birs, i would bring my OLU back after his support landed ( Hops again :S ), and thats what i did...it was a very easy snipe, very easy.

I then realised that you were not that brilliant donkill3r , and offered my city to Deathwish, or anyone who he knew and also mailed another LD player , who i did not even know, and we got talking. They obviously were a good, strong, experienced alliance and i decided to join them for a few days with the intention of staying..... but , unfortunately.., i got sent on a job 80 miles away the very next day that turned out not to have an internet connection at my hotel, and i went inactive again ( Sorry for that LD )...

You then must have taken my city whilst i was inactive...which if you call that some great grepo gaming , i grats you :)

Are you a great player ..... my answer is no... just very active, and willing to give gold a bashing in my humble opinion, but i wish you the best of luck ( as we all need players to spend gold to keep the game going and free to play ) and I still think LD is the best alliance , and i was never a spy, you have got that all wrong...

But i am gutted with not having a connection, as i would have enjoyed the battle and i think i would have stayed totally active with LD ... ohhhh well :(

Thanks
Barlik

Most parts i can agree on. Lol.

I would of enjoyed if you had stay active but im glad i have your city.

Dont forget that i hit your troops while you was hiding them in the 800 pts city on the same island. I was glad when i hit them on or off. haha.

I think you summed it up well thou barlik your not too bad after all glad you cleared a few things up...

Good luck to ya & maybe another day another dollar.

Bye4now.

DeletedUser31161

Nice job Don. Glad to say that i helped out with this conquest

DeletedUser5554

Don is easily the MVP of Myrmidons followed by Penguin. ^.^

DeletedUser31161

i asked for something funny. not stupid. i already get spammed around 10 messages a day. with 175 pointers giving me game adds. players in the alliance mass mailing spam. please dont add to it

DeletedUser29066

:eek:OMG, he's not amused:eek:

U asked for it, U got it, Toyota .. that u don't find it funny not my problem:p

DeletedUser

i asked for something funny. not stupid. i already get spammed around 10 messages a day. with 175 pointers giving me game adds. players in the alliance mass mailing spam. please dont add to it

rofl never ceases to make me laugh

DeletedUser31161

:eek:OMG, he's not amused:eek:

U asked for it, U got it, Toyota .. that u don't find it funny not my problem:p

i dont think anyone would :pro:

there are 3 types of funny:

stupid funny
weird funny
diss funny

this was none of them