N.m.e.

DeletedUser

Drunken Raiders

Drunken Raiders

This is Drunken Raiders. I'm not going to be like those alliances that are like "WE WILL RULE SIGMA!" or whatever.

I've run a couple alliances, and I've decided to try my luck again. I have entered a couple of good alliances, and I think I've got a better idea of what sucks and what's good (believe me, I've been in RME, and I've been in Project Venom, Lynx, and Grepoholics).

I can't say that I'm the most experienced of the sort. There are many, many others that are much better than me; I'm not denying anything. If you're willing to take that chance and come with me, feel free to contact me. I will try my best to make the best alliance I can.

People say I have a way with words; maybe I do, and maybe I don't. It's your decision to decide. Many say I've got good diplomatic skills and convincing skills (please feel free to click my sig link for more info).

Wanted: I'm looking for players that are devoted and willing, experienced or not. Eager-to-learn newbies welcome.

We will be based in Ocean 54 (Northeast). Message me (OMPtechgirl) in the forum or in one of the worlds that I play on for info and/or recruitment.

Alliance Limit: TBD

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Very nice page, You seem to be a modest leader with your words but we will see how good you are with your actions. Let luck be with your alliance always.

DeletedUser

What? This has nothing to do with Nightmares of Elysium (I've actually never heard of it).

Baudin Toolan

Grepolis Team
Oh NmE was used as an abbreviation for Nightmares of Elysium a while back. They were a seriously great bunch of players. I know a few people try to use the name now and again to gain credibility for their alliance so I just assumed you were doing the same

Baudin Toolan

Grepolis Team
Yeah that's what I was talking about by using NmE for your own gain. It's the same as naming an alliance Black or Grepohugs.

DeletedUser

Hmm, ok. That was a strange coincidence. I'll change the name.

DeletedUser

Lol i did not see your name change so i thought that you just joined an alliance named wanted. Good luck again.

DeletedUser

It's turned into Drunken Raiders. A couple of friends convinced me to change the name.