Need honest opinions

DeletedUser8790

HI all, Theta is great, Good players, drama, battles. etc...( Nice Op by RKH1 BTW some of the best attacks I have ever seen!) However as I have been debating a bit in the world forum how is theta going to end? The makers of this game seem to indicate that we will one day be "upgraded" to 2.0 and then all the wonders and ways to "win" will kick in, Now the general consensus on the main boards is that people do not like 2.0 and they want to keep the 1.26 worlds the same, So I ask the question? What do the players that really matter think? the ones on the "oldest " world in grepolis. Shall we stay in a permanent never ending battle mode of version 1.26 or upgrade to version 2.0 where a winner could be declared?? Please answer with explanation if possible. or don't it is entirely up to you....;)

DeletedUser

i donot like 2.0 worlds much. but i like world wonders. cant there be a way in which we have both, i mean 1.26 world with world wonder?? that will be perfect.

otherwise, i will go for 1.26 worlds where there is no winner( though i like the idea of winner alliance) but every alliance is busy and there is a lot of warfare. if you defeat one alliance, you get another and this goes on until only you are left. this sounds cooler.

DeletedUser

I agree with anki

I don't so much like 2.0 all tht much. 1.26 with wonderworlds would be awesome though . But either way there has been no word about the conversion for a very long time.

DeletedUser

iga, the world wonders are basically where if your alliance has EVERY space on an island filled, then you can build a world wonder. When 4 world wonders are completed by an alliance, a new hero world opens where players from the world can join in the same alliances, each with a few cities and they can have another go at fighting enemies when they are smaller.

As for the rest, you should just join a 2.0 world and try it out a bit till like 1-2K points so you can get a feel for 2.0.

DeletedUser

Yeah 2.0 worlds suck. I love the old farming ways. :) also Its save my troops. I try Beta server (test world) hated it I thought I try sigma hated that 2. Worlds wonders suck. I mean who would conquer a 200 point city.? When I was beta, I had 100k points so I got the real feel for it. once you get more then 2 cites, you get use 2 it I suppose. when you are starting 2.0 from the scratch, its another matter.

KAS1. I know you from somewhere, from another world.?

DeletedUser

I am in a 2.0 world also but i do not like it near as much

DeletedUser

Yeah 2.0 worlds suck. I love the old farming ways. :) also Its save my troops. I try Beta server (test world) hated it I thought I try sigma hated that 2. Worlds wonders suck. I mean who would conquer a 200 point city.? When I was beta, I had 100k points so I got the real feel for it. once you get more then 2 cites, you get use 2 it I suppose. when you are starting 2.0 from the scratch, its another matter.

KAS1. I know you from somewhere, from another world.?

I play in Theta :rolleyes:

DeletedUser19042

I don't like 2.0 worlds...Stay with 1.26 worlds...they are much better and so much more fun!

DeletedUser

2.0 keeps player continuosly engaged due to 5 min farmin......so 1.26 is better

DeletedUser

i play in 2.0 beta testing server...it has some interesting features like the world wonders and the phoenician merchant but apart from this it seem a bit "alien".
i dont like the interface much. i would prefer to keep playing in 1.26 world but we need to figure out a way to declare a winner.
if the same wars go forever players will loose the will to play as there will be no reward for their fights...

DeletedUser10902

I hate change. Keep Theta the same.

From what I have read, farming system sucks. Although I wouldn't mind a new god.

DeletedUser8790

I hate change. Keep Theta the same.

From what I have read, farming system sucks. Although I wouldn't mind a new god.

Thanks for all the comments, The views seem similar to the rest of the world, I generally agree, But Is till feel the game needs some kind of conclusion, Playing a perpetually never ending game to me loses is it's appeal, any thoughts on this? How can that be solved

DeletedUser

Why upgrade them when there are so many 2.0 being made? It seems kind of stupid to get rid of the 1.26 worlds. If I liked the world wonder idea, I would join a 2.0 world (i did, but because I can't wait for a hero world.

DeletedUser

i would prefer to keep playing in 1.26 world but we need to figure out a way to declare a winner.

i think i found a way! i declare The Liquidators as the winners!
i hope that now we can keep playing and having fun without any radical changes...

DeletedUser19042

Why would we need a winner? I mean...Just keep playing and having fun...I like how it is now so....Just keep it like it is....:heh:

DeletedUser

the winners goes to the great dominator when no space left to build city anymore, maybe on your dying time..There is still no true winner yet..:))

the key is simple, if you have no fun or something beneficial to you...what's the point playing..?

DeletedUser12404

the ideal thing would be to keep the 1.26 settings but give us the wonders, phonecian merchant and hades. i've played 2.0 worlds. i HATE the ocean interface. and the ocean seems to be 10x bigger. makes me feel so small. so i would only want those 3 changes. the game is fun with this perpetual fighting but it would be more fun if there was a way to end the world. (like in tribal wars i guess.)