Need honest opinions

DeletedUser

em...thats what we are doing right now with the fighting but not the merge.:)

DeletedUser8790

OK, I have a solution, I am currently on VM due to a tech issue but I was kind of glad to go anyways, I started this thread as a means to provide some more personal interest in the game, Like many it begins to get a bit stale.
I am positive there will not likely be any major changes to theta anytime in the near future via the game makers. so here is my idea

Given all the interesting banter from JW, JFL, and NWO, I propose to put them to a test, Let's grind some irons in the fire, I will designate 4 cities of mine, If all 4 are captured by any enemy alliance I will restart my account. Plain and simple, I will not directly name the 4, that would be too easy, but two of them are totally obvious choices, and one city will be located in each of my 4 main oceans, Ocean 56, Ocean 45, Ocean 57, Ocean 47.

Now I know what you are going to say, It's to far, well tough luck, I have been fighting my way north east and west for a long time, Let's see you match some of AX's expansion and back up your "greatness" claims. By attacking me on my home turf. I would say you have very low likely hood of achieving this but It will give you something for some focus.I can keep it fair by giving the cities names to some nuetral players who can serve as refs. If that is a concern. Put your money where your mouth is and try and knock me out of theta, Anyone else up there up for the challenge???

DeletedUser

OK, I have a solution, I am currently on VM due to a tech issue but I was kind of glad to go anyways, I started this thread as a means to provide some more personal interest in the game, Like many it begins to get a bit stale.
I am positive there will not likely be any major changes to theta anytime in the near future via the game makers. so here is my idea

Given all the interesting banter from JW, JFL, and NWO, I propose to put them to a test, Let's grind some irons in the fire, I will designate 4 cities of mine, If all 4 are captured by any enemy alliance I will restart my account. Plain and simple, I will not directly name the 4, that would be too easy, but two of them are totally obvious choices, and one city will be located in each of my 4 main oceans, Ocean 56, Ocean 45, Ocean 57, Ocean 47.

Now I know what you are going to say, It's to far, well tough luck, I have been fighting my way north east and west for a long time, Let's see you match some of AX's expansion and back up your "greatness" claims. By attacking me on my home turf. I would say you have very low likely hood of achieving this but It will give you something for some focus.I can keep it fair by giving the cities names to some nuetral players who can serve as refs. If that is a concern. Put your money where your mouth is and try and knock me out of theta, Anyone else up there up for the challenge???

what is this battle ship?? who is to say you will be honest when one of your cities is taken?? You will have to name the cities for anyone to bite on this offer..

DeletedUser8790

what is this battle ship?? who is to say you will be honest when one of your cities is taken?? You will have to name the cities for anyone to bite on this offer..

Thanks yes exactly like battleship, good analogy, as for honesty that is why I said I would pick neutral players as refs, or use the mods,(please read the thread entirely before commenting). Although I have no reason to be dishonest, I never have been in theta more or less,
But the main point of this thread is to make my enemies think about the futility of even trying, Making such an offer is no different than the the ludicrous statements on these boards like "AX and Liquidators are dead" or "we drove callinectes into VM" as if losing cities 30 hours from my core would depress me that much. The only enemy player that is even close enough to take any of my original core cities at the moment has retired, that is Cactus God, Therefore it is really a non-issue since we have defeated every enemy on my home turf, hence the reason for the current battles in North 45/54 south 44/54, in a few weeks we will over run these oceans anyways. But I would still honor what I said and be honest about t ibecause there is ZERO chance any of the current malevolent alliances could capture them all.

I have said this a million times if JW or JFL or whoever is suddenly invading territories they are currently non-existent in, then maybe some momentum has shifted, But barely holding their ground, I would say they are still losing.

Finally is my point they can be losing forever because there is no way to currently win this game, that needs to change.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Ok, I have a solution, if you are getting bored with the game then leave your alliance and create a random one or join a different one.
It keeps the game interesting.

DeletedUser

I reckon they should create a hero world for theta, for the top 650 players, (so that it includes me ;)) and let us battle it out once and for all equally in a hero world.

DeletedUser

No I think if you are that bored with Theta you can move on to a 2.0 world. We keep playing in Theta cause we know there is no winner!! I might be ranked #400 today in 3 months I could be number one.. We should keep it like that.

DeletedUser

No I think if you are that bored with Theta you can move on to a 2.0 world. We keep playing in Theta cause we know there is no winner!! I might be ranked #400 today in 3 months I could be number one.. We should keep it like that.

I dont want to start on a new world cos there are different people, and scenarios etc. Theta is extremely interesting but going nowhere.

DeletedUser

u-huh , nice question , well I personnnaly don't think It should be upgraded to 2.0 , as I like the new format , I really do like the old one , but I think they shuld defenitively impose someway to win , but of course not WW ...

DeletedUser19042

Agree with stingblade.

I like the 1.26 version and i played a while on the 2.0 and I don't like it at all.
But although there should be a way to win.

DeletedUser

Agree with stingblade.

I like the 1.26 version and i played a while on the 2.0 and I don't like it at all.
But although there should be a way to win.

1.26 version - like button on
2.00 version - like button off

DeletedUser

Why fix something that is not broken

Callinectes sorry to disagree with you.But

Theta is Theta because of the way it is.I tried other worlds and they stink.
I like the revolt system Theta has I guess cause I am use to it.
It is fun to fight that is why I play.I am not looking to win or Conquer the world.
You never thought of why is Theta still interesting.Maybe because of the way it is set up.

Alot of people put money into their accounts to grow their number in cities
if somebody wins that goes out the window.

There are alot of people who have good friends in theta.If Theta is done then what?

What you should of done is a survey of what people wanted for Theta?:cool:

:pro:

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser8790

Callinectes sorry to disagree with you.But

Theta is Theta because of the way it is.I tried other worlds and they stink.
I like the revolt system Theta has I guess cause I am use to it.
It is fun to fight that is why I play.I am not looking to win or Conquer the world.
You never thought of why is Theta still interesting.Maybe because of the way it is set up.

Alot of people put money into their accounts to grow their number in cities
if somebody wins that goes out the window.

There are alot of people who have good friends in theta.If Theta is done then what?

What you should of done is a survey of what people wanted for Theta?:cool:

:pro:

I will agree a vote would be good, Does not matter anyways I have confirmation from innogames 2.0 is coming, they are just not settled on a time yet.

DeletedUser

I will agree a vote would be good, Does not matter anyways I have confirmation from innogames 2.0 is coming, they are just not settled on a time yet.

you have confirmation?!? theta will be transformed into a 2.0 world?
man 2.0 worlds have plenty of bugs right now i hope they can solve them. and 2.0 world lag your browser:/ anw i wanted to have an endgame and this should be good, i was just hoping for 1.26 worlds to have a kind of endgame similar to the 2.0 worlds but retaining the graphic interface.
but i guess we cant have everything. good job bud.