Need Names For People Against 2.0

DeletedUser

Hello all, for the past day i have been emailing innogames about the results of the survey, many other worlds claim they are not for it, so i want to know where their numbers are from, as of now i am demanding a re-survey on a world by world basis, but i need more exact figures to throw at them.

If you are against 2.0, please post your name and approx amount of money spent on gold each year here (convert to USD if possible)

Please only post that, nothing else so i can keep this organized so we have a fighting chance to preserve beta.

List Of Players So Far

DeletedUser

I think Innogames was behind the florida voting scandal that happend a few years back in the USA

And instead of buying their premium i should have contacted my IP provider and spent the money getting a second account,that way i could atleast see who's getting my hard earned money

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser6029

I think Innogames was behind the florida voting scandal that happend a few years back in the USA

And instead of buying their premium i should have contacted my IP provider and spent the money getting a second account,that way i could atleast see who's getting my hard earned money
you guys do realize that only about 10 percent of the players are active on the forum right? and every player got to vote..........

DeletedUser22133

you guys do realize that only about 10 percent of the players are active on the forum right? and every player got to vote..........

True, even players who play this game for a day now. Even they can vote...

It's unfair.

DeletedUser8362

Mango97 - approx 6k gold a yr. not sure how much that costs

DeletedUser13405

You can use my name and that of my alliance, Controlled Burn. Definately against the upgrade (or downgrade, depnding on your point of view)!

DeletedUser

True, even players who play this game for a day now. Even they can vote...

It's unfair.

I honestly doubt that there are enough new players in the 1.26 worlds to cause the vote to be about 75% in favor. I would guess there were about 10% at most. If you want, I can get in touch with someone who may be able to verify this.

Don't forget, the 10% on the forums are not the top 10% of Grepolis as you and others seem to imply. I honestly doubt that I personally am in the top 20% of Grepo players, let alone top 10%.

DeletedUser

I honestly doubt that there are enough new players in the 1.26 worlds to cause the vote to be about 75% in favor. I would guess there were about 10% at most. If you want, I can get in touch with someone who may be able to verify this.

Don't forget, the 10% on the forums are not the top 10% of Grepolis as you and others seem to imply. I honestly doubt that I personally am in the top 20% of Grepo players, let alone top 10%.

Well I know my alliance disagrees with the upgrade and am quite sure my past one would too. CB disagree with it also as well as other representatives of alliances on the forums. Just because there are few on the forums does not mean we do not speak for others. The forums is a sampling of Beta players, and the sample seems to speak pretty clearly.

It looks like a few of the more active members of my alliance will be quitting when 2.0 comes out. This is really a big F you to Beta. If we wanted a 2.0 world we would have played one of the many 2.0 worlds.

DeletedUser

I can only hope that the developers of the game learn from their mistake. A mistake that will be very apparent to them when the income from donations in this world drops considerably over the coming months.

I'm already on my delete countdown - I'm sure many others will be as soon as 2.0 is enforced.

I couldn't care less about the arguments of whether the vote was fair or otherwise. A basic rule of any business is that you don't annoy your biggest customers - and Innogames seem to have done just that.

DeletedUser

I play the account I made in 2010. I oppose the upgrade. I doubt the poll results were as stated. I am glad this happened before I bought my next batch of gold. I played 2.0 on the test server. I wasn't impressed. I'll probably be finished when the upgrade takes place.

DeletedUser13405

I couldn't care less about the arguments of whether the vote was fair or otherwise. A basic rule of any business is that you don't annoy your biggest customers - and Innogames seem to have done just that.

Agreed. And when we all bag it, we will be finding other online games to play that are not run by Innogames. The community who plays these games is not that big. I certainly will have nothing good to say about Innogames on any other forum. I'm sure most who are being forced to 2.0 against their will feel likewise.

DeletedUser6029

That was 28% of all 1.0 players. How big can they be? If they equal 1/4 of the gamers?

The irony here is the vote was forced by all the griping about NOT having an upgrade. Now that they listened to those, the gripe is now about those that don't want the upgrade. I ask you how can grepo win this???? Do they lose 70+ % or 20+%?

DeletedUser

That was 28% of all 1.0 players. How big can they be? If they equal 1/4 of the gamers?

The irony here is the vote was forced by all the griping about NOT having an upgrade. Now that they listened to those, the gripe is now about those that don't want the upgrade. I ask you how can grepo win this???? Do they lose 70+ % or 20+%?

I would wager that 1/4 of the gamers donated 80% of the money. If there are figures to prove otherwise I'd love to see them.

The fact is they wouldn't lose the 70% because they have a choice and can go play a 2 world.

Lugosi

Strategos
I think the problem Inno have made where other gaming companies like Artix Entertainment haven't is the bringing about of change. All Artix games have ongoing updates which are actually noticable (unlike the updates on here) instead of one bulk change at the end of a year and a bit. This way players are less likely too complain because it will only be one change every month or so which means players can live with that plus it encourages people to game changes because its something they're more in common with and something they welcome because it isn't as dramatic and game changing as it is now.

The best way of imagining it is like being taught things at school. You get taught one unit of the course you're doing each week instead of the teacher bombarding you with the whole course two weeks before the exam or coursework deadline.

DeletedUser11969

Against upgrade, in fact I dont know many in Beta who want it :)

DeletedUser

I am against, because I dislike the new 2.0 spamming tabs system... just another thing to keep track of.