Need Names For People Against 2.0

DeletedUser

From what I take from my alliance posts on the in game forums, I understand they were not for this upgrade. I tried the upgrade in another server and did not like it so deleted my account there. Now we have lag issues and pages not loading, its not good when you have many many cities. Spartan Kings I believe do not want the upgrade in Beta.

DeletedUser

I most certainly dont, neither does KS (if you dont know who I am talking about then he doesn't like you :p) and I doubt Darios does either. This 'update' is going to be the end of an already crumbling Beta, unless inno decide on a new update fast.

DeletedUser345

For gods sake 2.0 is so annoying! I'm lagging all over the place i'm going to be forced to by gold to use administrator to lower the lag as well. I'm trying to send god damn messages and game is trying to tell me that i havent put anything in the message.

BEFORE RELEASING CONTENT NEXT TIME WOULD INNOGAMES MAKE SURE IT WORKS! :supermad:

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

For gods sake 2.0 is so annoying! I'm lagging all over the place i'm going to be forced to by gold to use administrator to lower the lag as well. I'm trying to send god damn messages and game is trying to tell me that i havent put anything in the message.

BEFORE RELEASING CONTENT NEXT TIME WOULD INNOGAMES MAKE SURE IT WORKS! :supermad:

NOOO, dont spend money... thats what they want :rolleyes:

DeletedUser

I like 2.0. :)

Edit: hey someone -repped me for that :(

Last edited by a moderator: