Need Names For People Against 2.0

Status
Not open for further replies.

J.n.c 1993

Strategos
i have been playing since february 2008 that is all i know. i used to play evony aswell.
i know it doesn't look like it but i have been playing since 2008 and have been conquered over and over

Lol stop chatting. And get off the forums. I really dislike people yourself, you seem like a complete noob from the impression I get. February 2008, grepolis has only been here since january 2010 and thats when I started!

DeletedUser

i know for sure it started before 2010

So what!?! I've been playing grepolis since 1998! 10 years before you even started:Angry:

Does that make me more veteran than you? Or more noobish?:p:p:p

Stop exaggerating mate. Just tell everyone you've been playing for a long time. 5 years and 4 years ago is too much when grep hasn't even started.

And Phil really has an Erinys before V2.0 started. He was mass supporting everyone with it. :D

DeletedUser

TBH 4 years i think i would get bored off the game! that or have a massive empire where i hold 4 oceans to myself easly and pushing into ocean 5

u prob been plying since decemeber 2011 u found the external furoms quickly become a mug of urself making out u a great player! when in fact u just another noob like me

DeletedUser

tokugawa u talking thats why u get people abusing u!!
if u stoped talking and played proved urself then u might get respect or if u would talk the truth then u would get respect

sirgaz im in
o15,o24,o25,o26,o35,o44,o45 that enough for ya ?

DeletedUser

shut up, your highness.....
i am just saying what i remember i may be wrong. so just shut the hell up

J.n.c 1993

Strategos
shut up, your highness.....
i am just saying what i remember i may be wrong. so just shut the hell up

How can you remember something that wasn't even out 4 years ago, maybe you're getting your numbers confused. And how can I shutup? I'm typing haha.

DeletedUser

:eek::eek:your so intelligent you figured out the difference between grammatical and verbal errors!

Status
Not open for further replies.