Need Names For People Against 2.0

DeletedUser

Hello all, for the past day i have been emailing innogames about the results of the survey, many other worlds claim they are not for it, so i want to know where their numbers are from, as of now i am demanding a re-survey on a world by world basis, but i need more exact figures to throw at them.

If you are against 2.0, please post your name and approx amount of money spent on gold each year here (convert to USD if possible)

Please only post that, nothing else so i can keep this organized so we have a fighting chance to preserve xi.

List Of Players So Far
Atticus X - $100
Spookytooth1 - $100
Australian Army

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser12512

I'm against the 1.26 --> 2.x upgrade
I've played 1.26 for 2 years,
I use premium, all advisors,
I will quit if 1.26 upgrades to 2.x

DeletedUser

Tried .2 hated it the game becomes a farce when you can buy troops ect
I use premium, all advisors
I dont think i would bother plaing if they conver Xi to .2

DeletedUser

when they convert do you lose your progress, i voted no anyway because 2.0 worlds are laggy, even though they are fun

DeletedUser4013

No, you will not lose your progress, and troop reduction will not be a part of the 2.0 upgrade.

DeletedUser

i am against it i hate the way when you change citys you have to click to change location wereas 1.26 changes automatically hence being faster

the only good thing regarding2.0 is the farming techniques
but i agree with atticus if 1.26 changed to 2.0 i will defo be quitting

DeletedUser

Cheer up. Don't quit. Come on the point that most people hate 2.0 is because people with gold can shine. You both use gold so why are you complaining.

DeletedUser

The whole he who has more gold wins idea sucks for sure.I personaly do not like the whole interface with 2 maybe if i had of started there i would not like 1.26,but all i see is them changing it soley for the sake of dragging more money out of ppl.I think the poll results were faked to justify it as well ether that or no one bothered voting.Leave well enough alone Like 2 go play on a 2 world

DeletedUser

The whole he who has more gold wins idea sucks for sure.I personaly do not like the whole interface with 2 maybe if i had of started there i would not like 1.26,but all i see is them changing it soley for the sake of dragging more money out of ppl.I think the poll results were faked to justify it as well ether that or no one bothered voting.Leave well enough alone Like 2 go play on a 2 world

I think you have a valid point. I agree with everything stated except the staged poll results.

DeletedUser

why complain, not as if you have 500 000points, especially you alpha:cool:

DeletedUser

why complain, not as if you have 500 000points, especially you alpha:cool:

No way you went on grepostats! Plus if somebody was very nice I could take over an account...but that probably won't happen cause nobody knows me in Xi.

DeletedUser

To be honest they are better off just closing the server rather than changing it, there are a lot of good players (mainly ex PV LOL) but there are some good ones in other alliances that have worked hard at what they do...

DeletedUser

To be honest they are better off just closing the server rather than changing it, there are a lot of good players (mainly ex PV LOL) but there are some good ones in other alliances that have worked hard at what they do...

Seems like you got a point. I like 2.0, but I like 1.26 servers too.