Need Names For People Against 2.0

DeletedUser

I don't get It, every one I know voted NO on the damn thing. And still It get's trough.
I say NO to 2.0!!!

DeletedUser

The vote was framed. During the voting process we couldn't have seen the current result. Innogames announced 73% for the upgrade (i think). they could have announced 95% for the upgrade if they wanted to. Obviously there lies an interest in Innogame's decision (i didn't say vote results, i said decision) to have all server running on 2.0 version. What is this interest i can only guess, but I'm not expecting to receive any answers from this greedy company. RIP grepolis

DeletedUser

The vote was framed. During the voting process we couldn't have seen the current result. Innogames announced 73% for the upgrade (i think). they could have announced 95% for the upgrade if they wanted to. Obviously there lies an interest in Innogame's decision (i didn't say vote results, i said decision) to have all server running on 2.0 version. What is this interest i can only guess, but I'm not expecting to receive any answers from this greedy company. RIP grepolis

Now I would like to see harsh real evidence on your claim. If the vote was framed, why bother making a survey? Inno has the power to turn every world into 2.0 without a vote. Just makes me confused...

DeletedUser

Now I would like to see harsh real evidence on your claim. If the vote was framed, why bother making a survey? Inno has the power to turn every world into 2.0 without a vote. Just makes me confused...

evidence is enough when you see loads of people from alpha to pi (former version 1 worlds) complaining about the upgrade asking themselves who voted for it. players came to external forums representing their alliance that made a consensus to vote against it

vote was made so that innogames can always make an excuse that goes like: ''but the players voted for it, we are sorry that you don't like it'' so they framed it because of their reasons that goes into their favor

of course they could have upgraded it without asking anyone, but that would launch many more complaints and more players quitting then with this ''legit'' vote

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

so you are suggesting that inno purposefully chose to change the game to a version that the majority of people didn't want? sounds like a terrible business plan to me!

if inno want to make money, which as a business i'm almost certain they do, why would they want to forge a poll which they didn't need in the first place in order to change their game to a version which the vast majority (according to many claims) don't want, hence losing them more customers than they would be satisfying? i just can't see the logic behind the accusations.

of course they could have upgraded it without asking anyone, but that would launch many more complaints and more players quitting then with this ''legit'' vote
for me this is really a non-issue, if players are unhappy with the changes they complain regardless of what the majority has voted. the players who aren't happy but accept it anyway are the same ones who would be unhappy but accepting if inno had simply updated to v2 with no poll, which was actually the original plan from the time v2 was announced.

DeletedUser

Yup I do. Hats off to you as well:)

No offense, but the player formerly known as gortrex has awesome smileys to go with his spam:p
lol if I wouldn't get told off then I would post cool smilies with my spam here as well lol :p

Milos21

Phrourach
so you are suggesting that inno purposefully chose to change the game to a version that the majority of people didn't want? sounds like a terrible business plan to me!

if inno want to make money, which as a business i'm almost certain they do, why would they want to forge a poll which they didn't need in the first place in order to change their game to a version which the vast majority (according to many claims) don't want, hence losing them more customers than they would be satisfying? i just can't see the logic behind the accusations.

for me this is really a non-issue, if players are unhappy with the changes they complain regardless of what the majority has voted. the players who aren't happy but accept it anyway are the same ones who would be unhappy but accepting if inno had simply updated to v2 with no poll, which was actually the original plan from the time v2 was announced.

Pyth, for the first time in our grepo history, I wont agree with you. If I have learned anything in RL, its that people appreciate when something is voted for. Me, in the first place, would accept the change if I would have seen the listing where 501 player of Xi top 1000 players voted for v2.
Unfortunately, I am pretty sure Inno could not provide such a proof in this case.
I understand business logic behind this upgrade. I work for a software company that supports only one release behind a current version of the product. This is a policy I have seen for most software products and I do understand maintenance for 2 releases means 2 times more support, bugs etc.

I simply strongly disagree with framing this poll and we (the players) all think this is what happened here.

DeletedUser

exactly. players will keep coming even if they upgrade to a 3.0 version tomorrow, money will keep rolling whatever premium features there are because suckers will pay for it anyway and those who started playing grepolis from a 2.0 server without experiencing version 1.26, will keep playing anyway and keep servers alive that way.

most of us longtime experienced players are the only ones who are protesting against the upgrade because we do know well how older version beats the out of new one. fresh flesh players can't make a comparison because they missed the real fun from the best grepolis ever

DeletedUser4013

most of us longtime experienced players are the only ones who are protesting against the upgrade because we do know well how older version beats the out of new one. fresh flesh players can't make a comparison because they missed the real fun from the best grepolis ever

But see, that's just it. You feel that 1.26 was better. I've played a number of games where updates and new versions have been rolled out, and yes I have held that same opinion about some of those as well. But I have also realized that the games need to evolve and keep up with competitors. If there is a Grepo 3.0 released, I'm sure that those players who only know 2.0 will complain about that as well since it was the Grepo they know and love and feel is superior. Accepting change is really the issue here.