DeletedUser9925

DW, aye, but... I don't know if you have ever lost or not :p
So yea... XD
If not, then there are more than one headed that way:D

DeletedUser3635

DW, aye, but... I don't know if you have ever lost or not :p
So yea... XD
If not, then there are more than one headed that way:D

Heh, well, in the begining, there was a massive assault sent at me from Mad Melons and Legends of Epsilon. All of my cities were attacked and CS's were landing all within a 24 hour period. I can't take full credit for withstanding it, my alliance mates from Silent Chaos gave me a ton of support. I did lose two cities that weekend, but I was able to take them back and also gained 60000 DBP, enough to take about 10 more cities at the time. So even when I lose, I win more! lol

DeletedUser

Whoo-hoo the hitters are here. Great now we can quiet all the talk about KB and how good he really is when the hitters can speak of it themselves. I am sure we are all looking for the challenge. Thats the true fun of this game although teasing TE is almost just as much fun, for me anyways

DeletedUser

hey KP. You should know that some of their players are pretty good lol.

Happy hunting 8D

DeletedUser

I do know there players are good and that is the reason I am happy. No fun picking on players that are not is it now. Also as the leader of the most cities in 33 as of yesterday I look forward to patroling my yard as the big dog, Grrrrrrrrrr

DeletedUser

the reason a few of us have reformed yo again is because we didnt like all the whinning going on at the start and stuff but the SE guys will be fine and i wish them all the best

DeletedUser3635

the reason a few of us have reformed yo again is because we didnt like all the whinning going on at the start and stuff but the SE guys will be fine and i wish them all the best

Jay, you spelled winning wrong..

DeletedUser11924

That's a lie, I have lost a city before. But it's true I am on the way =P

DeletedUser

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAAHHAHAHAHAHA- You mean to tell me that Artemis and BW are not keeping you guys busy enough that my lil alliance demands the attention of mighty novakayne. That is lousy

DeletedUser3635

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAAHHAHAHAHAHA- You mean to tell me that Artemis and BW are not keeping you guys busy enough that my lil alliance demands the attention of mighty novakayne. That is lousy

I like to think of it as 'We are taking over O33... HAHAHAHAH.. you stink!' with one arm tied behind our backs from Artemis, and a leg by BW. Get ready KB ;)

DeletedUser

Holy you and novakayne need a stage for this performance. Ill tell you what.....
You got 1 week til my hitters come back so better hurry and tell me how you feel after these 67 attacks you sent to me get gobbled up about taking 0-33. You never had it and you never will. Should be fun for you guys trying though.

DeletedUser9925

KB, last time I checked though getting rimmed wasn't pleasant. Merely a matter of time my friend :)

DeletedUser

yes I have heard that since I first started my venture in 33- You know ICDAN it is not cool to brag about others. maybe that states something about how you feel about yourself. Were you not hugged when you were a child. Ill tell you what send all your soldiers to any of my cities Ill give them a good hugging- :D

This from a player who has never launched 1 attack on me and sits on the sidelines and watches his buddies. Yes he is in range already scouted His cities

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser9925

But can ONLY brag about others!!
I myself have nothing to brag about!!

OH WAIT A MINUTE! I DO!
I have a life :)

Anyhow... the players who have received attacks from me can be counted on one hand... Still, I'd like to you you try and conquer one of my cities though ;)

DeletedUser

I have players here that are actually doing something that need my attention. but by all means keep bragging about them. Have not experienced much of you yet but if I had to guess I would say your a farmboy with a small tractor :D