New #1 alliance!?

DeletedUser

I was referring certain equipment to be a tractor which I am sure most of us got :D

DeletedUser

KB you are not banned anymore. you are still alive and kick'n. LMAO!!
RIP in advance for those that are going to RIM you.

DeletedUser

Hughhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh.............
Keep talking but the real fighters have already started making the move to my ocean and I am sure when that they soon comes you will take the credit for what they have accomplished. However their cheerleaders you being one of them shake your pom-poms and attack with 10 LS at a time will not gain my respect. Why don't you saddle up and migrate with the the real players and show me what your made of. The actual players I am fighting all have my respect and if you ask them I am sure I have theirs. Until that time do us a favor and go hang up side down til your brain hemorrhages their cheerleader and next time you talk take your pom pom and put it to use- stick it in your Big mouth.

Hope that is good enough to get you to come down here and rim me, stop talking its getting old

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

I looked a G-stats yesterday, 80-DEEp have 3 pages of losses, low considering half of those are friendly give aways. So looks like those rim KB talks never seem to work. Just saying....

DeletedUser

This is coming from the head cheerleader who wants me rimmed most lol, besides illuminatio that is, I think

DeletedUser

Credit given where credit due, I don't say I want to rim you as I can't personally do it, or try. other sides of worlds

However wanting on the other hand :p

DeletedUser

Credit given where credit due, I don't say I want to rim you as I can't personally do it, or try. other sides of worlds

However wanting on the other hand :p

Im tempted to watch when they finally get rimmed, Im sure no one will miss them that much.

~V

DeletedUser6029

ahhhh guys, he does keep things lively you have to admit :D

DeletedUser

Well I kind of have to be nice to KB, I won't side against Evanesce.

DeletedUser

You should not let anyone influence your opinion on someone. Everyone has different personalities and some people click with others and some dont. just because you like or dont like a person should not influence your in game decisions on allies or wars especially if your a leader. Pass that message along to that old lady noon and tell her I miss her and KB gives her big wet sloppy kisses

DeletedUser

I never said get along or click. I just won't start anything where it doesn't need to be started. For the sake of in game Relations :)

DeletedUser

LOl- Okay no problem that being said I would do the same ugly

Truth be told although you are like a lil girl [wink,wink] you are a huge asset to your alliance. Your a solid player who is loyal, helpful and are always on and those are 3 good attributes in a team member. I think wherever you go they would be lucky to have you just not here :D See thats called building you up to knock you back down-lol-

DeletedUser

:)....:(
say that but watch cause I'm catching you again courtesy of Pathfinders

DeletedUser

lol- You could never catch me that would make you good-lol-
Wait if you catch me well just say that makes them bad lol