New Alliance in sea 91

DeletedUser

Something you cannot get anywhere else, People that are not complete and utter idiots. People that are not war mongrels, Aswell as all the great aspects of my Alliance such as orginisation to a level of which no other Alliance can even trade with us because they are not orginised enough to do it and are too idiotic.

DeletedUser

Something you cannot get anywhere else, People that are not complete and utter idiots. People that are not war mongrels, Aswell as all the great aspects of my Alliance such as orginisation to a level of which no other Alliance can even trade with us because they are not orginised enough to do it and are too idiotic.

I'm no utter idiot and am no war mongrels either. I still want to join. Sent me message ingame in alpha or here, your choice.

DeletedUser

Join my new Alliance, It's pretty good but I can't say much here because someone would probably steal them as ideas sorry. I can teach you about the game and support you aswell as give you resources.

My gosh, dude, you didn't even say you're name!

DeletedUser

Join and I will see.

I saw the invitation in the report. If I join, who am I to ask? Is it going to be you or someone else?

Also, who is the alliance leader or the founder? Besides, are you the recruiter?

I still want to join. I will reply to message but please answer the above Q's before I ask to join. Thanks.:)

DeletedUser

Message ingame

I sent you a message about my considering to join your alliance as a fellow member. Did you get it?:)

DeletedUser

I can't find a join alliance button in game on England Alliance. You invited me but I cannot figure out how to access to main hp of Engalnd Alliance. Help!:heh:

DeletedUser

Thank you for figuring out my problem of not getting into the alliance. I'm a member now.