New Alliance : Recruitment

DeletedUser13936

so i'm trying to make a premade alliance all you need to get in is a copy of your grepostats and my approval (if you have less then 50k points in one world you won't be getting in i prefer 100k and up :))

Name : Cowboys From Hell
(if you guys hate it we can change it)

(SW)Member list(SW) :
HIHIpeople
titansalex (irl friend)
GDi ReTrO
sir duke of nutty
REDSOXKILLERS
Aaroon hood

Founder/Leader:
HIHIpeople

(D) Diplomats:

(D) Recruiters:

(D) War Generals

so lets get this party started! :)

MY Stats:http://www.grepostats.com/world/en7/player/633910 (my growth is slow bcuz i have been on vacation for a week and a half)

Last edited by a moderator:

Baudin Toolan

Grepolis Team
Seriously wrong area and why would people think this is for Xi if we are in the omicron section? However I did like the blue font

DeletedUser13936

please excuse the double post but i have an update on the members

sir duke of nutty may be joining and GDi ReTrO will be joining to so the list is up to 5 anyone else want to join?

DeletedUser13936

well we will pact with some alliance shadow storm may be one

DeletedUser

dont try o44 tis my alliances
picture.php

DeletedUser11539

hey downy, awesome sig. LOL :)

but ya, O44 is Downy's

and O45 is ddodd01's (who wants to declare war on my alliance)

Baudin Toolan

Grepolis Team
How bout this, I will take your alliance on solo if I end up in that ocean. You guys can't claim an ocean already because, well you aren't that good

DeletedUser13936

World just started so rank won't mean anything unitl people can conquer

you are right but early rank shows who may dominate later on if they have experienced players like we do (GDi ReTrO , REDSOXKILLERS , shadow2010 and many more)

DeletedUser345

you are right but early rank shows who may dominate later on if they have experienced players like we do (GDi ReTrO , REDSOXKILLERS , shadow2010 and many more)

But we have highest average points.