'Don't attack me I have 6 swords'
or better yet, 'Free City I'm quitting'

DeletedUser13936

name your city HiHi123456, HiHi123456.

trololol :p

DeletedUser

when have i ever bolted you

My game name is 2Stoned2Care from FC and you have bolted me loads of times :D

It's ok tho, i'm cool with it. I was just messing with ya and i'm sure if you were alot closer to me i would have alot more than just bolts so i'm content with the bolts you used to send. lol!!

DeletedUser

you bolt my buddy rudi ......... thats a cowards way i bet you wouldnt have the balls to send everything you have at him ........

darn i hate pathetic cowards ......

if you dont have the balls to atack dont dare bolt its pathetic

RUDI go on vm bro the bolts will kill you hahaha REP ME +50

DeletedUser

rudicus your like 48 hours away ..
+ if i did attack you i would not be able to conquer so whts the point .

DeletedUser

it seems you are quite far the enemy and lost among many crimson cities.... so here's a city name for you:

I NEED CLOSE TARGETS! :p

:pro:

DeletedUser

lmaooo

i do but nearly all of the alliances near me ,have a pact with us :p

DeletedUser

i have an idea my alliance will disband from the crimsons :)

and well all have some fun we need a good war in 66 an d im tired on doing all you crimsons dirty work so lets have some fun :p:p:p

and btw twizz if you decide not to quit join me and well have fun bro lol

DeletedUser

realy your allaince is not going yo be crimson :O

wht kind of thing do they made you do

DeletedUser

well i am tired your alliane member atacks my main man synchsho wan doesnt get kickd no chance i am of with doing all the dirty work
and untill yesterday you guys never even acknolaged us
not a chance .
we have decided we have had enough and many crimson gaurdians and CLE are joining us our name will change we have had enough of doing all the dirty work and that was the last straw cyberking not getting punishd

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

yep it is for real we have had enough buddy why should we do all the dirty work ?

the last straw was when cyberking97 attackd and attemoted to take syncshows city

they still refuse to kick him no chance so we send 5 C to his city and they all back him up

enoughs enough

DeletedUser

well i am tired your alliane member atacks my main man synchsho wan doesnt get kickd no chance i am of with doing all the dirty work
and untill yesterday you guys never even acknolaged us
not a chance .
we have decided we have had enough and many crimson gaurdians and CLE are joining us our name will change we have had enough of doing all the dirty work and that was the last straw cyberking not getting punishd

hey man if i was you I would edit that swearing out, and good luck with your new alliance's direction! Finally some have seen the light ;) sounds like all is not well within the Crimson camp

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

lol edited and removed what would i do withought you dirk haha

DeletedUser

just lending a helping hand ;) any ideas on your new name if its gonna be no longer Crimson? (This is kinda back on-topic now :D)

DeletedUser

well I know that most alliances dislike the crimsons. but now it turns out that even the crimsons don't like the crimsons. isn't this one for the books