our is it just cle and Crimson Guardians

DeletedUser

Guess this is going off topic, but can't resist myself :p

cabz i have to ask
has the crimson empire done anything to you alliance
our is it just cle and Crimson Guardians

Aren't they all the same :D

DeletedUser

well the crimson empire sattackd us then the crimson legion elite tell us not to retasliate and dleate the thread as we were taking cyberking out this is not on you guys obv poickd cyberking over us otherwise punishment would have been put in place and i am not to botherd about tha ravens cancelling our pact they are cowardss that ran to the crimsons when the going got tough one attack from thge ravens and youll see the bad companys true potential thats a promise

DeletedUser

Cabz:
Its great to see you leave the crimson umbrella. Are you going to war against them now?

To stay on topic, a crimson nearly conquered an FC city yesterday :eek:, so the joke around was that we had to name the city:
"Hey Crimson! You'll always remember it as the day when you almost conquered <FC player> (jack sparrow style)

DeletedUser

we are at war with them now they started it well finish it

DeletedUser

we are at war with them now they started it well finish it

Uhm, is he even still playing?

We already took half his cities but he suddenly went into vacation mode after losing his cities, already have 2 CS set right next to 2 of his cities, I cleared them for the most part right before he went into vacation mode.

DeletedUser

kissxsis you are very deluded mike gr cleared my citys and your pathetic 2 cs faild i men cmon 80 slings with a cs haha my wall kills 62 fs haha

DeletedUser

kissxsis you are very deluded mike gr cleared my citys and your pathetic 2 cs faild i men cmon 80 slings with a cs haha my wall kills 62 fs haha

Easy for YOU to say, but I haven't even started drinking yet.