new home

DeletedUser

haha, so the upgrades are now done. just thought id see how everyone is finding there new lay-outs

DeletedUser4013

If you guys have any questions at all about the 2.0 layout or anything else, please ask us so we can help you.

DeletedUser

it is buggy as hell
if u are sending support every troop in the city comes up on the choice to send even if they belong to another city and the city list is only the groups come up not happy with the quality of the upgrade at all as they promised bug free
god help them if the spell casts don't work on the troop building like in psi

DeletedUser

it is buggy as hell
if u are sending support every troop in the city comes up on the choice to send even if they belong to another city and the city list is only the groups come up not happy with the quality of the upgrade at all as they promised bug free
god help them if the spell casts don't work on the troop building like in psi

that happens on corinth aswell, messed up my timings already which hasnt impressed me. i expect more of the same on epsi. maybe putting trips in peoples cities might have to go out the window then!

DeletedUser

how come we don't have hades yet?

I'm not enjoying the change as much as i fought i would lol, well now i'm offering a whole bunch of cities up for conquest to my alliance mates. I've decided to turn into a sim city player and colonise all over one particular area. Should make things... well different.

DeletedUser4013

I'm trying to find out why Hades isn't yet available.

DeletedUser4013

Hades needed to be added manually since he is a world setting and not part of the 2.0 update. Wonder should be available after they are also activated manually between 01.00 - 05.00 GMT+1 tomorrow.

DeletedUser

Just wondering if any of you have any advice on this...... How do i conquer a farming village with my navy city......???? Or a defence city, im not wasting 1000's of defence troops to take a village, and because of that i cant trade with them to get a good resource income or farm at all

DeletedUser

2.0 is far too slow. Now I can't have 3 worlds open at once. It is a little bit better than I expected though with this many cities.

DeletedUser

im disappointed there isnt a justin bieber unit, i was really hoping for one. Back to killing defense units so i can conquer some villages -_-

DeletedUser

2.0 is far too slow. Now I can't have 3 worlds open at once. It is a little bit better than I expected though with this many cities.

you really think so Xerves? i have played a few 2.0 servers and it was ok with 2 or 3 cities, but i am finding the transition to 116 cities an absolute nightmare...

i think it is still full of bugs, it is slow and everything seem to take so much longer, my routine is broken and i think for us players with a lot of cities, this could be a killer...

GD

DeletedUser

I usually have Epsilon, Theta and Corinth open constantly and it ran fine before but now with all of them 2.0 it slows it down too much. And I can only have 2 open at the same time.

I expected it to be completely horrible when it first transitioned over, but it's not as bad as that. It's still terrible and makes several things harder but I will eventually get used to it.

DeletedUser

Just wondering if any of you have any advice on this...... How do i conquer a farming village with my navy city......???? Or a defence city, im not wasting 1000's of defence troops to take a village, and because of that i cant trade with them to get a good resource income or farm at all

The only thing i can suggest is to lose some troops from those cities build up around 100 horsemen and conquer the villages that way will take time and effort but you'll eventually be able to get those farming villages.

DeletedUser

Some pros and cons.

The new city group feature is okay, but it does not help me get very quickly to a particular city. With 200+ cities I found it easier to use to use the old city list drop down for that.

Another bug I discovered when sending of a few LS to break a siege yesterday, was that displayed travel time didn't change when I changed from one LS city to the next. This needs to be sorted out.

Several positive features as well though that helps running a fairly large account such as mine more smoothly. And I trust the different bugs and interface issues will be sorted out in upcoming updates.

DeletedUser4577

The new city group feature is okay, but it does not help me get very quickly to a particular city. With 200+ cities I found it easier to use to use the old city list drop down for that.

you still have the drop down...Just click your city name and then you will have your long list of cities.

DeletedUser

you still have the drop down...Just click your city name and then you will have your long list of cities.

That gives me the list of city groups and possibly the ones I haven't put in a group. It is not a one stop shop for finding a particular city. Without admin and the ability to group cities it will be different I'm sure.

DeletedUser

not happy. when i logged in today i had to refresh the page to hopefully see everything. all i see is first city and map behind it. I cant switch cities or do anything. If this kind of stuff continues. ADIOS!! This is ridiculous. Do you really expect people to pay for anything when the game cant be trusted to work properly when you are able to play. I know most are not on 24/7. so sorry your master plan of getting more money out of people won't be happening anytime soon due to all the issues. Pathetic really. The joy of playing is gone.
PLEASE FIX ALL YOUR BS MISTAKES or go back to the way it was.

DeletedUser

not happy. when i logged in today i had to refresh the page to hopefully see everything. all i see is first city and map behind it. I cant switch cities or do anything. If this kind of stuff continues. ADIOS!! This is ridiculous. Do you really expect people to pay for anything when the game cant be trusted to work properly when you are able to play. I know most are not on 24/7. so sorry your master plan of getting more money out of people won't be happening anytime soon due to all the issues. Pathetic really. The joy of playing is gone.
PLEASE FIX ALL YOUR BS MISTAKES or go back to the way it was.

mine switches cities but you are always left with the same background/area as to the one you log into. having to click "jump to current city" evrytime you want to switch islands is a pain.

enga if you click the city name you get a drop down of every city you own its just smaller than the one we had before.

not exactly impressed to be honest. if the enjoyment of playing this is crippled by the hassle it involves then i will be off aswell. seems ridiculous to play a game that is far more confusing and frustrating than enjoyable!

it does have a few good aspects but these are well and trully overshadowed by the cons