new MRA on the scene...

DeletedUser8202

Dam Ste... where did you find that picture of me on the net... I bet moleskinisgay gave it to you :(

Ouch - secret is out now, moleskin was prodding himself to create his own MRA lol :pro:

No No Sereton gave it me!!

DeletedUser

moley is wanting an mra....jay claims to have one im confused now

DeletedUser

moley is wanting an mra....jay claims to have one im confused now

Oh rizzo - not the brightest crayon in the crayola pack are we? :D

This thread is for banter. Me and Moley, Ste and Oz, me and Oz - its all for a good laugh! (with elements of seriousness behind it...but we'll keep that ingame chaps)

DeletedUser

haha love the sarcastic wit there bluejay, i would rep you... but i has to spwead sum awound...

DeletedUser

As a noob in game and on the forums I can see the politics give the game an extra bit of fun, because if you can't take the piss, what's the point in being better than someone!
And moles are very hairy where I live :p

DeletedUser

And at the end of the day, this is but a game, a nice distraction from the harsh reality we find ourselves in. No doubt regardless of the alliance, there are a bunch of cool guys (and gals) playing this game - all looking for the same thing, good laughs, big rims and BPs :)

So whilst it's serious stuff ingame, no taking away from the fact there are a lot of cool people mixing it up on this game - without their humour etc, the game would be a lot more dull. :)

DeletedUser

Oh rizzo - not the brightest crayon in the crayola pack are we? :D

This thread is for banter. Me and Moley, Ste and Oz, me and Oz - its all for a good laugh! (with elements of seriousness behind it...but we'll keep that ingame chaps)

seriously bj? come now you know i wasnt serious....the only thing serious about me is my sarcasm:cool:

DeletedUser

at least we can see eye to eye on something.....but in game well....thats just bizzness as usual. ;)

DeletedUser

at least we can see eye to eye on something.....but in game well....thats just bizzness as usual.

Perhaps you should read the last message i sent you - if you haven't forwarded that one to moley then maybe you should :)

Apart from that, see you in our ocean!

Blue your about as sarcastic as a nun

Don't push me Ste!

nun_ruler.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Perhaps you should read the last message i sent you - if you haven't forwarded that one to moley then maybe you should :)

Apart from that, see you in our ocean!

the first paragraph was fine, the second well...that was what caused my reply, as im sure you are aware of that. anyway yeah ill see ya there sometime im sure. but for now well ill just keep on keepin on.