new MRA on the scene...

DeletedUser

lol Yogesh - big bear could be anyone over 6ft tall with a nice beard and equally hairy back ;)

Like Rizzo said, it's a BP fest anyway lol

DeletedUser

But if someone is 1.5 times bigger then other we can safely call them big :p

DeletedUser

i would presume so, and i believe that my accusations on calling CJ or Donkeys would be correct, as they are the only possible alliances in his immediate area. but which of the 2 would stoop so low? i would say Donkeys, since there recent poor intake of members...

DeletedUser

lol Trueborn - no fear mate, the alliance has been mentioned in this thread, and they have acknowledged my post ingame :)

I am just prodding a big bear with a stick to see how long it takes to bite ;) lol

Besides makes the game more interesting

Hehe, I like your style, troublemaker! plus rep to you! :cool:

DeletedUser

Moleskin is referring to Carpe Jugulum as the "New MRA on the scene".

Although certainly not a fair assessment - politics and propaganda is part of this game, and is definitely a good pill for boredom.

For this, i give Moley + rep as its technically his first PnP :)

In the future i will expect a far better attempt mate!

DeletedUser

im not sure why he'd say that, but ok i can see it i guess...no wonder you guys are so big and strong and stuff ...

DeletedUser

lmao - thanks Jay... I better get my writing pad out for some better attempts next time ;)

On a side note, BBQs are going strong in Camp INCOG - far better than those fast food joints lol

DeletedUser

Could be sereton... either way there is a new moleskin on gamma...

well his name is moleskinisgay :) so I must have a fan/stalker/psycho watching my every move...

Names on a postcode please lol

DeletedUser340

Simple , report him for that name , he gets a ban , you lose a stalker ;) <3

DeletedUser

im not sure why he'd say that, but ok i can see it i guess...no wonder you guys are so big and strong and stuff ...

We're the biggest MRA in the game mate - or didn't you know that all ready lol :D

far better than those fast food joints lol

Also the fattest !