new MRA on the scene...

DeletedUser

Indeed it is, i would like to see how this is so interesting though lol?

DeletedUser

not at all just forgot you were out there is all...

You mean you don't notice the kisses we blow you from across the islands next door?

Aww mate <3

DeletedUser8202

lol Yogesh - big bear could be anyone over 6ft tall with a nice beard and equally hairy back ;)

hairy_back.jpg

This the bear moley?

DeletedUser2140

the truth is both CJ and donkeys have had an inactivity problem lately.

No idea who CJ have taken in but donkeys recently took in purple and some ex insomniacs (refugeees).
Purple used to be donkeys stalkers. Everywhere donkeys went, purple was soon to follow.

Also the reason why some people consider them slipping. They would never have taken purple a few months back.

on a side note. Eclipse came out of retirement to stop one of our conquests. Does mean its permanent or does he want to go back into retirement.

Usually players go into VM.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

No idea who CJ have taken in but donkeys recently took in purple and some ex insomniacs (refugeees).
Purple used to be donkeys stalkers. Everywhere donkeys went, purple was soon to follow.

Donkeys have only one ex-insomniac which is blynda and only around 4 big ex-PURPLE players

DeletedUser

Correct mate :)

As the old ones go out, new one comes in - this is however not what i would call a factor of an MRA. Especially as its 1:1.

The skill of that player does of course factor hugely!

DeletedUser

Let's not forget, that you can always just have guys manage more than one account to make that ratio work out for you when things get hard... ;)

DeletedUser

Let's not forget, that you can always just have guys manage more than one account to make that ratio work out for you when things get hard...

I would suggest checking the game rules - it is illegal to do such a thing.

Besides, when your desperate your bound to whine about anything aren't you? ;)

DeletedUser

Let's not forget, that you can always just have guys manage more than one account to make that ratio work out for you when things get hard... ;)

Besides, when your desperate your bound to whine about anything aren't you? ;)

guilty conscience much? :D:D (Oze took no names :p)

Back to mn $ question. Tell me that the right answer is CJ -- I win!!

DeletedUser2663

well inactivity is always an issue for every alliance and recruiting is one way to solve it. and as bluejay siad the skil of the player is a huge factor, IMO if an alliance recruited 50% of their current member base eg an alliance of 100 recruits 50 people, and all the 50 were well above the average skill lvl of the current member base i wouldnt start calling MRA, i would be thinking "Dam, that was a good move".

DeletedUser

hairy_back.jpg

This the bear moley?

Dam Ste... where did you find that picture of me on the net... I bet moleskinisgay gave it to you :(

Ouch - secret is out now, moleskin was prodding himself to create his own MRA lol :pro:

DeletedUser

I don't like this forums quote system. It leaves out all the smiley faces... :heh: It's so depressing.

DeletedUser

OK, let's see.

Besides, when your desperate your bound to whine about anything aren't you?

As far as this goes. Not whining, just having a little fun. As for desperate, I'm in O64 mostly and not able to be in on the war with CJ, so that doesn't really make any sense in this situation.

As for this, I think you know what I'm having fun with right now, and I was not really suggesting that people multi account to solve the inactivity problem that all alliances have to deal with, as I'm sure you realize.